[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come this shit got good out of nowhere?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 140303-the-leftovers-2p-900.jpg (166 KB, 900x450) Image search: [Google]
140303-the-leftovers-2p-900.jpg
166 KB, 900x450
How come this shit got good out of nowhere?
>>
>>62998833
It did?
>>
>>62998833

it was always good, you fags just kept screaming RAAAAAAAARGH LINDEOLOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFF
>>
>>62998833
>Look up episode
>read synopsis
>check writing credits
>laugh because I knew this show was going to turn into retarded Lost memeshit at some point
Lindelof really can't help jerking himself off on you retards and yet you all still lap it up like morons. Sad.
>>
>>62998868
Yeah, you should check it out, last episode was the best one ive seen imo.

>>62998870
>it was always good
The last episodes of s1 and the first ones from s2 were dreadful.

Too much >MUH FEELS imo, instead of focusing on what the fuck is going on with the world and why he is important in this shit.
>>
>>62998833
Literally THE best show on TV since True Detective season 1. If you are not watching this since season 1 you are a mutherfuckin retarded nigger with no taste at all.
>>
>>62998916

S1's finale was amazing, you are a contrarian cunt.
>>
>>62998916

>Too much >MUH FEELS imo, instead of focusing on what the fuck is going on with the world and why he is important in this shit.

Oh I get it now, you're just a troll.
>>
>>62998957
HAHAHAHA
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (278 KB, 1924x1080) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
278 KB, 1924x1080
>not using this shot for the entire conversation
>having different lighting between shots

Niggawhatudoing
>>
>>62998833
>out of nowhere

It took a serious turn for the better tight around that scene with the woman at the laundromat whose baby vanishes. Everything after that is pretty solid.
>>
>>63000788
Entire episodes dedicated to muh feelings make everything pretty solid?
>>
>>62998916
but this show is not about solving le mystery
>>
On the third day he arose from the dead. Is kevin mankind's salvation?
>>
it was always good
>>
File: 2.png (772 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
2.png
772 KB, 1280x720
>Though I am old with wandering
>Through hollow lands and hilly lands,
>I will find out where she has gone,
>And kiss her lips and take her hands;
>And walk among long dappled grass,
>And pluck till time and times are done,
>The silver apples of the moon,
>The golden apples of the sun.
>>
File: 007.jpg (150 KB, 720x1610) Image search: [Google]
007.jpg
150 KB, 720x1610
It's gone full LOST-tier, and I like it
>>
>>62998833

Perhaps because it makes you wonder why someone would shoot a woman before throwing her into a well.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.