[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it good? I'm talking about the first season. Is it worth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2015-11-24-00-44-49.png (533 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-24-00-44-49.png
533 KB, 1440x2560
Is it good?
I'm talking about the first season.
Is it worth watching?
>>
Cool thread, OP.
>>
>>62997631
T-thanks
>>
>>62997606
It really is. I've enjoyed the first season more than the second, but that seems to be an unpopular opinion. If you can top the first, that must be some serious television because the first season is a fucking masterpiece, ooh ya.
>>
>>62997606
Yeah but lower your expectations. It won't blow you away...unless the only shows you watch are shit like "flash" and "the black list"
>>
I just finished it and I felt like it didn't really go anywhere. I don't know. I liked all the pieces of it but overall it didn't really stick with me.
>>
>>62997606
I really liked it. Great tone, characters, plot, one of my top 10 shows probably. Season 2 is looking to be better, but season 1 is still great. You'll be able to tell if you like it within the first episode.
>>
>>62997606
Best or 2nd best series of last year.
True detective s1 being a contendor
>>
File: 1448203647082.jpg (77 KB, 364x336) Image search: [Google]
1448203647082.jpg
77 KB, 364x336
Ignore pissey reddit crossposters who call it bad, it's a fucking great show, both seasons.
>>
Everytime I watched an episode I was thinking "I could be watching the film right now".
It's trying too hard to fit in the movie universe, and the whole feel forced
>>
No shit it's good.

You looked at the fucking rating yourself, why the hell are you asking us if it's good or not if you can clearly see that those episodes are getting 100%.
>>
Absolutely
>>
>>62998707
this desu
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.