[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You will break.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: ai-teddy.jpg (18 KB, 320x280) Image search: [Google]
ai-teddy.jpg
18 KB, 320x280
>You will break.
>>
File: bane.jpg (31 KB, 600x539) Image search: [Google]
bane.jpg
31 KB, 600x539
>>62997397
I will break you
>>
>>62997397
I'm fully aware that this was a bad movie, but holy shit it made me cry like a bitch at the end
>>
>>62997457
>this was a bad movie
implying it wasn't visionary, original, and nonconforming to commercial film pacing
>>
>>62997415
That's a big back.
>>
>>62997492
It was not filmed with precision, nor was it edited well. Typical Spielberg trash.
>>
It's hard to root for a protagonist who knows fuck all what is going on around him.
>>
>>62997804
it's unconventional, but some people can appreciate the effect.
>>
File: _1421119082.jpg (79 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
_1421119082.jpg
79 KB, 600x350
You'll break them
>>
Drakkar noir
>>
>>62997832
Mixing around the story doesn't fucking matter for the visual medium of film, it was not filmed with precision and the editing sucked, fails the Pudovkin test and also wasn't even entertaining or coherent. The fact that it's a Kubrick derivation and misses every single one of these marks is just salt in a wound.
>>
File: GigoloJoe.gif (3 MB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
GigoloJoe.gif
3 MB, 700x394
>>62997965
For you
>>
>>62997965
>Mixing around the story doesn't fucking matter for the visual medium of film
you're right, the visual medium was excellent

the story was chronological anyway, maybe you need to see it again
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.