[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck, I was not ready for this. Can we talk about how much of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (320 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
320 KB, 1920x1080
Fuck, I was not ready for this. Can we talk about how much of a masterpiece this movie was? Also looking for recommendations of similar films
>>
>>62997384

in b4 filled with furry fags going wanna yiff to everyone who's even remotely close to the movie doors.
>>
>>62997447
>>62997384
*raises paw*
I liked it.
>>
>>62997384
mamusiro hosirodo or what ever the hell his name is. makes some wicked escapeism/feels anime. right from when he directed the first digimon movie you could see his style and art shine thorugh. so pumped for "the boy and the beast"
>>
File: the_borrower_arrietty.png (852 KB, 900x720) Image search: [Google]
the_borrower_arrietty.png
852 KB, 900x720
>>62997384
The Secret World of Arrietty
>>
>he watches cartoons
>>
>>62997384
Is the dub OK? I'd like to appreciate the visuals.
>>
Strong single mother's point of view the movie
is not as compelling and interesting as of used to be.

The soundtrack is amazing though
>>
>>62997384
Have you watched the directors other two films? The girl who leapt through time and summer wars. Summer wars is dope as fuck
>>
>>62999813
Not OP but the dub is good
>>
>>62997384
I don't get why the mom has to be such a strong independent female.
>>
>>62997384
I really liked this movie, had to paws it like 10 times to yiff though
>>
>>62997384

The movie was mediocre, there's a serious problem with actually forming scenes that demonstrate the inner conflict of the characters and Hosoda just opting for exposition, the motives of supporting characters are poorly explained and they simply exist as plot devices, and the directing is shoddy at times. The movie has one good scene.
>>
File: 1395238094864.gif (514 KB, 360x264) Image search: [Google]
1395238094864.gif
514 KB, 360x264
>>63001354
She a strong independent black woman that don't need no man.
>>
>>63001354
At least she's not a bitch.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.