[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's a middle aged married woman openly admits she wants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
>it's a middle aged married woman openly admits she wants to have sex with the Dark Destroyer episode
>>
Best Chaser desu senpai
>>
>>62997275

The guy shakes like a shitting dog when he's on the final chase. Haven't you noticed?
>>
Do you think he browses /tv/?
His film knowledge is beyond autistic
>>
Governess>Beast>Sinnerman>Dark Destroyer>a monkey with a typewriter>Vixen
>>
File: 1417417540andrew%20o'%20keefe.jpg (36 KB, 350x450) Image search: [Google]
1417417540andrew%20o'%20keefe.jpg
36 KB, 350x450
>watch the aussie version
>chasers and contestants can barely speak because this faggot loves the sound of his own voice so much
>>
>>62997323
He's got the best balance between knowledge and banter though.
>>
>>62997461
You now hear his forced laugh that he does every 8 seconds.
>>
>>62997485
He doesn't banter though, he's very curt

I like that about him though, it makes me laugh more than the shitty jokes the hosts and the other chasers make
>>
>>62997596
He's very dry, and so is his banter. His curtness is just veiled banter and intimidation imo. I really like all the Chasers desu, though the Vixen episodes haven't aired here yet, so that opinion may change in due time.
>>
>>62997461
>>62997498
He's always done that. I couldn't stand Deal or No Deal when I was a kid because of this annoying cunt.
>hahahahaha!
>>
>>62997461

Fucking oath, annoying cunt.

Just wish he stops his fairy prancing around the set and stick to sunrise. Grant Bowler from Family Feud would be a better choice than him cause he fucks around with the contestants more.
>>
>>62997821
He is one of the worst, if not the worst, game show host on Australian TV.
>>
>>62998063
Eddie Mcguire>Grant Bowler
>>
>>62998080

Nah, he wouldn't last 2 seconds on the show. Eddie Mcguire is the shit, you need someone with blank stares like Brad, like Sam Newman.
>>
NO BINGO
>>
>>62997323

>he thought there were 3 Ns in the word banana
>he almost lost a final chase where the team got 10 correct answers

he's also unfunny, easily the worst chaser
>>
I always root for Shaun because he loses so often
>>
>>62998080
Eddie Mcguire is a fucking stooge and you know it. I bet you go for Collingwood you kuk
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.