[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No expanse thread? I knew /tv/ had shit taste but damn. Anyw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: The-Expanse-on-Syfy.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
The-Expanse-on-Syfy.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
No expanse thread? I knew /tv/ had shit taste but damn. Anyway here's episode one, educate yourself anon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvZeQD1Vf2s
>>
Great books, great first episode. This is going to be an epic series.
>>
>>62994775
>>62995236

>he doesn't know how to make a proper thread
>>
>>62995236
Thanks for the tip, syfy employee
>>
My vlogs get more views than this lol
>>
>>62994775
It kinda bums me out how little hype was surrounding this. First EP was great and they really did the book justice.

I guess Star Wars is just stealing all the sci fi thunder this year
>>
So whats the deal. I read the first 3 books and was nice. Will this be pretty close to the book, there is like 0 hype for this possible Goat show.

And will season 1 be mainly Leviathan Wakes, they really need to spread it out instead of trying to put 2/3 books worth of plot in 1 season. 10 Episodes across the 1st book and a half of book two (Leviathan Wakes & Caliban's War)
>>
>>62996086
Link~
>>
>>62994775
Yeah very cool. Not shying away from the different G states in the novels is particularly good for some stupid reason in my mind. Can't wait for ep 2.
Suffers slightly from American casting syndrome
>>
Only negative is the cast is full of literal who actors.
>>
>>62996884
I'd rather have no name actors than the 10 token Vancouver actors that appear in every tv scifi show.
>>
>>62996171
I think the point of the early online release is to generate hype for the real release without actually marketing. Im just hoping they get a lot of viewers in three weeks when it really counts.
>>
>>62994775
oh sweet there is a youtube mirror?
I tried to watch it yesterday, and the syfy page didn't load the video for me.
>>
So will the Dead Space-y stuff still be this season? Like the finale or something?
>>
>>62997846
FUCKING USE A TORRENT. I hate you dumb people who can't get on an official stream and then ask for a mirror. Use your brain.
>>
Not a book reader, but I have a theory:

Avasarala says that OPA terrorist has dealt with stolen stealth tech. The guys of the ice freighter Canterbury discover the distress call which was in fact placed there by OPA terrorists with the stolen tech. Maybe even that rich girl.

Why? Because they knew a shuttle would be used to hop on over to the stranded ship, which gives them the opportunity to suddenly appear and destroy the Canterbury. They would purposefully miss the shuttle and the people on board would conclude this to be an act of aggression by Mars, because they seem to be the only one of having stealth technology.

This then, can set in motion a war between Mars and Earth, in favor of the OPA.

The bigger conspiracy could be they want a war to dwindle down the massive population of people living on all the planets. Maybe that alien looking discovery on the ship in the beginning has something to do with this.
>>
>>62998250
in the book it was right at the start, they can't leave it till the finale because he has to find the body

I don't like the choice for the detective, they should of gotten Jonathan Banks for that. Who the fuck was he supposed to be anyway?
>>
>>62994775
NO EXPANSE WAS SPARED I TELL YOU
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.