[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this when DS9 jumped the shark?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: iggy-pop.jpg (16 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
iggy-pop.jpg
16 KB, 500x370
Is this when DS9 jumped the shark?
>>
File: iggy fookin pop.jpg (79 KB, 533x306) Image search: [Google]
iggy fookin pop.jpg
79 KB, 533x306
>>62994645
>iggy fookin pop
>anything but based
>>
>>62994645
When the Dominion War became the main story arc. The horrors of war etc. isn't something Trek is good at handling. It also crashed the whole Frontier vibe that stemmed from the isolated frontier outpost setting.
>>
>>62994645
Never understood why.
>>
The Dominion War Arc is the best part.
>>
>>62994893

Isolated outposts stop being so eventually.

Source: wild west movies, dancing with wolves, etc.
>>
>>62995542
Yeah but its transition to a bustling trade center due to the wormhole was cut short by the Dominion War arc, and the Dominion War arc itself lasted a little too long. I think the war should have started one season later than it did. But maybe they couldn't have kept it interesting that long without a war to spice things up
>>
>>62995652
>cut short by the Dominion War arc

They were building up a confrontation with the Dominion for entire years.
>>
>>62994645

No, it was great, sorry
>>
>>62994893
Anything is better than Bajor episodes. The further away from Bajor they got, the better.
>>
File: Ezri_dax_2375.jpg (92 KB, 417x406) Image search: [Google]
Ezri_dax_2375.jpg
92 KB, 417x406
>>62994645
no
>>
File: Tom Morello Star Trek.jpg (14 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Tom Morello Star Trek.jpg
14 KB, 320x240
>>
>>62995704

i liked the one where the vedek hanged herself on the promenade
>>
ds9 is best trek
>>
Dukat and Sisko in the fire caves
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.