[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"If what you have told me is true, you will have gained
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: 75190580295.png (669 KB, 1304x584) Image search: [Google]
75190580295.png
669 KB, 1304x584
>"If what you have told me is true, you will have gained my trust."

Why the fuck did Dindu distrust Anakin so much?
>>
>>62993369
Because Ani has more midichlorians, and that is far more apex than a BBC in the Star Wars universe.
>>
>>62993369
Because he is the whiniest fuck boy in the galaxy
>>
>>62993369
Because he was a piece of shit who constantly defied orders. He's such a little faggot.
>>
>>62993369
he knew Anakin killed sand people with jedi brutality
>>
>>62993369
Never trust a white man.
>>
>>62993369

Cause when they let him on the council his first act as a new member was to throw a tantrum
>>
>>62993369
Basically mace is a piece of shit and a terrible Jedi. He lacks any compassion for Anakin and used his influence to spread his dislike of him though the order which played a large part in his fall to the dark side.
>>
>>62993369
Because you can't trust a guy who wears eyeliner.
>>
Mace was jealous of Anakin's power.
>>
>>62995600
>fuck boy

Hiroshima needs to put this in a kek baka desu senpai type filter
>>
>>62993369
Anakin was a mischievous piece of fuckboy that constantly disobeyed the orders of the jedi council, neither would I trust him.
>>
The oppression of the Sith will NEVER re-turn
>>
>>62995852
>fuckboy
>>>/trash/
>>
>>62993369
Literally all the jedi except Qui-gon knew that Anakin was dangerous as a kid. If it wasn't for Qui-gon sudden death and the Sith revealing themselves Anakin wouldn't have been accepted.
>>
>>62995611
Also this.
>>
>>62993369

>Mace Dindu
>>
>>62995788
>Mace was jealous of Anakin's power

top kek, Anakin chopped Mace's hand off because anakin knew if he got into a lightsaber battle with him, Mace would fucking win.
>>
File: 1447901559972.jpg (99 KB, 659x659) Image search: [Google]
1447901559972.jpg
99 KB, 659x659
>>62995943
>Qui-Gon= George Lucas
>Anakin = Lucas's writing
>All the Jedi except Qui-gon = Yes men/enablers/those working on the prequel projects
>>
>>62995806

What filters to senpai?
>>
>>62996204
>just like pottery
>>
>>62993369
>Why the fuck did Dindu distrust Anakin so much?
blowing Sheev, emotional outbursts
>>
>>62996240
senpai
>>
>>62993369
Well obviously he was right to distrust anakin because he did actually betray him
>>
>>62993369
>if you're speaking the truth I trust you
well that's fucking retarded
>>
>>62996569
Windu is the voice of reason throughout the entire trilogy.
>>
>>62993369
Never trust whitey.
>>
Why didn't Dindu just stab Sheev instead of pulling his hands back for a swing so that Anakin could cut his hand off?
>>
>>62995763
Anakin deserved to be treated that way because he was an insubordinate retard who lacked even a rudimentary understanding of the simple, easily digested Jedi principles that had been drilled into his head for over a decade. Mace literally dindu nuffin wrong
>>
>>62996682

Why didn't they just arrest Sheev publicly?
>>
Windu has logical high ground for diplomacy checks, which naturally clashes with Anakin's unrefined charisma attempts.
>>
>>62993369
because anakin went over to the darkside like a movie ago already
>>
>>62996781
Dindu said he was too dangerous to be left alive. Had it gone to court he would have won
>>
>>62993369
Don't trust whitey.
>>
>>62995763
Nigger, it's been 5+ years since I've seen SW3 and I don't recall this shit. What I DO recall, is Anakin being basically a pawn of Palpatine and getting to sit in with the council to relay shit back to him. Windu has reason to not trust him on that, coupled with Anakin also known to not being a conventional jedi and unruly. Also, Windu called his turning to the dark side like 10 years in advance, iirc.

If he was a bitch who had daddy issues, no stable long-term relationship and history of causing havoc, you wouldn't stop talking shit concerning infidelity shit. He still gave him the benefit of the doubt, I would have imprisoned him and taken the whole council to back me up. This IS right before he got blown the fuck out the window, isn't it?
>>
>>62995873
>not wanting to fuck ladyboys from thailand
>probably likes unshaved pussy

Hypocrite, or newfag. Probably both.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.