[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Joey Diaz the funniest man alive?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 8
File: joey-diaz-susquehanna-weed.jpg (133 KB, 597x720) Image search: [Google]
joey-diaz-susquehanna-weed.jpg
133 KB, 597x720
Is Joey Diaz the funniest man alive?
>>
Well Joe, I think he's bretty gud
>>
DUDE COCKSUCKA LMAO
>>
hey yo...new yawk....im tough...i aint no fag...9/11 new york yankees nypd fdny 9/11..
>>
LUCY SNOREBUSH
>>
File: joey-deacon.jpg (16 KB, 242x250) Image search: [Google]
joey-deacon.jpg
16 KB, 242x250
>>62991799
He's no Joey Deacon.
>>
GABAGOO?
>>
I went to one of his shows. I didn't expect much since I always thought he was a holywood type. Then he started talking about sticking his nose in her ass while eating the pussy, kidnapping people, beating a nun with a cross etc.. all of this while screaming out of his lungs. The whole room was dying of laughter.
>>
I hate this fat fuck. The people that find him funny are usually fedoras or autists imo
>>
>>62992475
>le hate everyone who is associated with joe rogan man
>>
>>62992565
Except no one said that...

Duncan is fine in small doses. Ari is fine in even smaller doses. Diaz is embarrassingly unfunny.
>>
>>62992475
He kicked you out his show for being a faggot didn't he? He does that
>>
>>62992628
>le hate profanity man

Duncan is a tinfoil hat faggot and Ari is, well he's a jew.. kek
>>
GOING DEEP
>>
>>62992475
How can you not like him? He screams immoral things through a mic for your entertainment. I get that you like soft spoken liberal comedians but Joey can kill a whole room while pissing off sjw's at the same time.
>>
>>62992475

>is too young to know who he is
>better sling shit at him to bait everyone

shouldn't you be studying for algebra?
>>
>>62992008
He's the opposite of that. Except for the hey yo and I'm tough
>>
everyone associated with rogan is fucking cancerous

those fedora fucks literally think comedy is an artform
>>
I love Joey but I hate his jewish friend. You know, Lee "fucks up the audio and video sync" Syatt
>>
>>62992932
USE THE CODE WORD JOE TO SAVE UP TO 15% OFF YOUR SALTINESS
>>
HERE'S ANOTHER ONE LEE DON'T BE A MOMO
>>
someone explain to me how doug benson has a job
>>
>>62993366
Weed is legal
>>
>>62993366
reminder Doug and Joey are the same age
>>
>>62993366
If he didn't tour he would be a nobody. Just like any other comedian. He's a fucking houshold name, strangely enough.
>>
>>62992792
>I give my tacit approval to anything thay makes the dreaded SJWs mad
I like Diaz, but could you sound like anymore of a retard? No one gives a fuck about your online culture wars faggot
>>
>>62993690
>online culture wars

Have you seen the news lately, or gone outside? It seeped into reality. All those mindless protests and campus mindsets, teachers getting fired for speaking their minds etc... it's a shit show out there. Why do you think comedians don't do college shows anymore.
>>
>>62993848
all you're doing is reading sensationalist news stories and 4chan threads

none of that is actually affecting you in your real life
>>
>>62993848
>college campuses haven't always been IRL echo chambers for people with little grasp on reality who affect changes on their campus but nowhere else
It's just a trend that'll pass within the next decade

HARDEES, 55 MILES PER HOUR, YIELD FOR PEDESTRIANS, AND NO PARKING ARE NOT FUCKING STREET NAME SIGNS HOLY FUCKING SHIT I LITERALLY HAD TO REDO THE CAPTCHA FOURTEEN FUCKING TIMES WHOEVER MADE THIS NEEDS TO FUCKING KILL THEMSELVES FUCKING FUCK
>>
>>62993978
We all hope so
>>
>>62993951
>reading
Yeah I read, there's some good books out there.

But some of the stories are real my african american brethren, I didn't lose my job but someone did for speaking his mind.
>>
>>62991799
doug benson is god
>>
>>62991799
Na, he is only as funny as the average working class guy and in recent years he has become a pussy old faggot
>>
>>62993951
This is what the jews want you to think
>>
>>62993366
There was an increasing market share for
DUDE WEED LMAO comedians starting about a decade ago, but its been in decline for the last two or three years since they all became SJW faggots and weed is mainstream and has no resemblance to the counter-culture of old.
>>
>>62994191
>tfw we're all going to become old pussy faggots
>>
YOU GOTTA STICK YOUR NOSE IN HER MUFFLER LIKE A DOCTA
>>
File: 1346061049631.png (101 KB, 1585x1527) Image search: [Google]
1346061049631.png
101 KB, 1585x1527
I love the whole deathsquad/rogan crew, no exceptions

kill tony rules
icehouse chronicles is fun and chill at the same time
joey is funny
duncan is entertaining
ari is entertaining

sent from my Ting mobile phone with a mouthfull of krill oil pot brownies while swinging my higher primate kettlebells using the onnit promo code rogan to save 10% on any and all caveman coffee products using the anazon link on the home page made using squarespace
>>
>>62993366
If you need some consolation for your saltiness, just listen to any long 1on1 podcast with him as a guest. He sounds supremely miserable, depressed and unfulfilled about his life.
>>
File: joe feel rogan.jpg (217 KB, 970x840) Image search: [Google]
joe feel rogan.jpg
217 KB, 970x840
>>62994508
LIKE A DOCTA
>>
>>62991799
yes. hes amazing. tha screencap sucks. heres something though

c͏͏u͏͏c͏͏k
t͏͏b͏͏h
f͏͏a͏͏m ͏
s͏m͏h

copy and paste until an hiro loses his fucking mind
>>
>>62995913
literally how the fuck
>>
>>62996019
copy and paste. do it faggot. spread it and go forth
>>
I follow him on periscope, I like his inspirational morning streams
>>
File: hillary witch.jpg (30 KB, 388x492) Image search: [Google]
hillary witch.jpg
30 KB, 388x492
>MFW my gym actually bought the monkey head kettle bell and the blacks never use it
>>
Doug Benson is much funnier.
>>
>>62991799
Loved Braveheart, Passion was unique, Apocalypto tried to be authentic but still suffered from some fakery (he should team up with Herzog), but Man Without a Face was garbage.
>>
human garbage.

even worse than methmouth weeaboo redban and scam artist aubrey.
>>
Tom Segura and Bill Burr are both funnier.

Thing is, I don't even like Diaz's stand-up. He's at his best when he's just chilling and talking with people, and being funny without really thinking about it.
>>
>>62996038

nah
>>
>>62996187
Kettlebells are for homosexuals so that's good
>>
>>62991799
Do you think he's sick of Joe saying that? Rogan keeps putting that out there in millions of people's minds. It's got to be a lot to live up to. Imagine going up in front of crowds, fill with people that went to see you because "Joe Rogan said you're the funniest man alive".

That's pressure, man.
>>
>>62993556
Holy shit! Doug Bensen is part asian, right? That's probably why he still looks so young.
>>
File: 1432515619874.jpg (24 KB, 438x415) Image search: [Google]
1432515619874.jpg
24 KB, 438x415
>>62997922
>mfw you're Rogan Watch
>>
File: 1439267055429.jpg (90 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
1439267055429.jpg
90 KB, 400x600
>>62997983
>>
THE WEED IS LIT
>>
>>62998945
Joe's hype rep is shot after all that Ronda ballwashing.
But he has been calling multiple comics like Dice the funniest fuckers alive, which arguably is just an offshoot phrase he uses as a compliment.
>>
>>62999151
HIT THAT BLUNT LIKE A CHICK ON HER PERIOD WHO'S BETTER THAN YOU
>>
YOU CAN'T EVEN PLAY THE FUCKING UKULELE
>>
Joe Rogan is a modern day Plato
>>
THINGS ARE FUNNIER WHEN I SHOUT THEM JOE ROGAN
>>
IT'S RAINING IT'S SNOWING AND MY LOVE LIFE IS BORING ME TO TEARS AFTER ALL THESE YEARS
>>
>>62991799
Is this the Crack-and-Cocaine version of Patton Oswalt?
>>
>>62993366
He physically intimidates Larry David for work when he's out of weed money.
>>
>>63000514
When I see Patton Oswald why do I think of an angry lesbian who shits on Star Wars?
>>
>>62991799
he's the only reason im subbed to jre
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.