[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jessica Jones (2015)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4
File: Jessica Jonesd.jpg (957 KB, 4896x3264) Image search: [Google]
Jessica Jonesd.jpg
957 KB, 4896x3264
What would you do if you were in his position?
>>
I'd make Obama do the peanut butter jelly dance on live television. That'll knock him down a few pegs
>>
File: 1447825582456.gif (477 KB, 160x236) Image search: [Google]
1447825582456.gif
477 KB, 160x236
>>62991645
Take her away from dat BBC
>>
>>62991686
Can't.
>>
>>62991645
At that point he didn't have any control over her so your question has to omit his power.
>>
>>62991645
cash my paycheck and call it a day
>>
>>62991785
Why? Mind rape is better than BBC sex
>>
>>62991809
It's what would you do not what would you have done had you been exactly him in that exact position, i.e. you are in a state of having his powers and being in a comparable position re: powers.
>>
>>62991813
What paycheckk
>>
Spend my formative years gaining social skills and getting into any college I wanted eventually entering into politics and becoming president then whilst out and about with other world leaders have them transfer their power to me and eventually just rule the world I guess.

Also I'd fuck mad bitches.
>>
Marry a horse
>>
I'd find somebody hotter to rape than Krysten Ritter.
>>
>>62991645
systematically work my way down the list of all the richest people on earth getting them to give their money to me and devote their lives to helping people
>>
If he tells people to ignore his powers would that work? In the logic of what hes telling them he can make people close to him not be affected by his powers.
>>
Get all my favorite actors and directors together and make the best movies.
>>
>>62994502
i would also force people into telling me their secrets and turn it into a mystery show.
>>
The girl across the street, I would tell her to undress in my bedroom... and then
>>
File: 1440465484388.jpg (18 KB, 236x354) Image search: [Google]
1440465484388.jpg
18 KB, 236x354
I would use my power to brainwash someone else into thinking they were a mind controller who was controlling me.
Then frowny face would have to forgive me and kill my Patsy instead of me.
Then worm my into her nasty vag while still doing whatever the hell I wanted in secret on the side.
>>
>>62993619
"Read my lips."
>>
>>62993619
if your powers last about 12 hours does that mean you have to keep popping into the deans office to regain control? seems like a huge comitment.
>>
>STEP 1: stay away from one person I can't control
>STEP 2: do whatever I wanted

Seriously, they should have just done a show about Kilgrave. His scenes were the only good ones.
>>
>>62994751

Fuck how his powers work. He controlled a police station full of people and not a single one of them remembered what happened despite the fact that Kilgrave explicitly states that he can't make people forget.
>>
I'd have nice looking families take me in as a long lost cousin and have the parents look after me as one of their kids and have their kids look up to me as a loving older sister.
>>
>we need reliable witnesses to come forward about Kilgrave if we want Hope to be released
>high ranking police official gets controlled
>nobody gets told about this and Hope rots in jail
>>
>>62994783
Oooh okay,makes sense now.
>>
>>62994783
He never made them forget. He made them think it was just a prank
>>
>>62994872

>delete the files from the security camera
>I can't make people forget, but I can get rid of evidence
>next day
>detective is confused as to why all of the camera feeds were deleted like he didn't watch Kilgrave do it
>insists the gun stuff was a prank from a higher up
>doesn't even remember seeing Kilgrave there
>>
>>62994751
Nah just tell each professor I aced that test/paper/project then go back to his place and have loud noisey sex with his wife while he makes us some Tostinos© pizza rolls but then we'd have to be quiet.

Besides plenty of people have risen to power without powers like that, with them... Youd be unstoppable.
>>
>>62994818
lazy cunt.
>>
>>62994783
They didn't forget. It'd just be something they don't understand and so choose to ignore. Police aren't going to rat each other out for being suicidal as the dude said.
>>62994751
My point above, but even more valid here since the Dean wouldn't be doing something super outlandish. He'd probably just rationalize the event as a moment where he was extremely lenient or generous and he has to live with it now since it's all official and he can't just take it back. He's not going to jump to "mind control!!!"
>>
>>62994955
sounds like a dream.
>>
>>62994818
>sister

Well I guess they would have to believe you're a woman if you told them that.
>>
>>62994990
You goddamn better believe it skeletor
>>
>>62994976
Or I would just manipulate my whole high school career into have best grades then getting in would be a breeze.
>>
Find a better show to be on.
>>
>>62995301
Oh getting into a college? Your powers are still limited by having to be there in person. Getting good grades in high school is generally easy enough, a few after hours meetings with a teacher would solidify that though.

But to fake the extra stuff for getting into a good college... that'd be harder. It's not like you'll have a chance to talk to the people who grade your SATs or AP tests. Your applications will be sent electronically or by mail.

But you can get a lot of money easily and colleges love money.

Why even get an education though? Getting a job with your powers would be much easier than getting a degree, and it's not like you'll need to work for a living. And if you want to get an education for the sake of it, cheating defeats the purpose.
>>
>>62995515
Because I like learning stuff.

And all those powers would suck if I didn't have book smarts as well.

Plus college sluts
>>
>>62995613
Kilgrave never even finished elementary school and he did fine enough.

But yeah my point... why cheat if you want to actually learn? You could certainly set yourself up to have an easy and stress free life to study though, but most people need consequences to help motivate them to study, whether that be a bad grade or not being able to get a job. If you can get those at any time, you won't have any incentive to try, especially with college sluts.
>>
>>62991645

Have One Direction run a train on my boipussy. Zayn included whether he likes it or not.
>>
Travel the world and back while living lavishly without being too flashy about it. Be careful not to commit any rights or wrongs that would draw too much attention. Not an edgy tryhard so rape and murder wouldn't be on the menu, though I would use my powers sparingly to put myself in better position with the ladies and to defend myself if need be. And after I'm bored with that, maybe open up a self betterment clinic of some sort. Help people get trough trauma or to quit smoking or whatever by commanding them to, disguise it as a form of persuasive hypnosis, make sure to have studied psychology beforehand so I'm not just going in blind with my powers potentially fucking shit up.
>>
Start a cult
>>
>>62994923
He had a line saying something like "A dozen good cops could lose their jobs if whatever happened at the station becomes public".

He remembered, he just didn't want to get involved.
>>
File: Genie.gif (496 KB, 500x297) Image search: [Google]
Genie.gif
496 KB, 500x297
>>62991645
all I can ever think about when I see super powered mutants that live in Manhattan.
>>
>>62995670
Because I would want a more or less normal life to keep me grounded until it came time to run the world.
>>
>>62996169
You wouldn't really be living a normal life that keeps you grounded if you're able to coast through college with zero effort and bang college girls on a whim and not have to worry about finances.
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/JessicaJones/comments/3tzvr5/ok_people_lets_be_completely_honest_what_would/
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.