[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Most annoying sound on TV ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
Laura Ashby

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K0Tz8SmST8

...eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhn
>>
>>62991167
What medical condition is that? She doesn't seem like she can help it.
>>
>>62991242
lol
>>
>>62991167
It's called vocal fry. Girls at my old high school did it all the time
>>
>>62991295
i never knew there was a word for this retardspeak, thanks anon
>>
I actually turned the episode off a ways into the second half. I couldn't take the sound of her voice anymore.
>>
>>62991295
That's not what vocal fry is, you absolute retard.
>>
>>62991295
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEqVgtLQ7qM

I don't know, that's not really it.
>>
>>62991167
For this reason alone I hope she becomes the new Ken Jennings
>>
>>62991167
lmao, i was watching this and had to turn it off because it was so annoying
>>
>>62991167
I fucking hate this woman. Her voice makes me want to shoot my television. How can anyone talk like that, doesn't she hear herself?
>>
>>62991916
Finally, something women do that I don't find sexy. Sucked having to hide the fact duck lips made me horny. Stupid whores.
>>
>>62991242
Stupidity. Its genetic.
>>
File: ehh.jpg (15 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
ehh.jpg
15 KB, 460x276
Ehh at this stage, ehhh.
>>
DIS TURN INTO NIGHT CALLS ALL OF A SUDAAAAAA
>>
>>62991167
I want to choke her to death. She is ruining the one good thing in my life.
>>
NICE

T B H F A M
>>
>What is a pehhr, sorry what is a par?

That dude fucked her shit up
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.