[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I getting memed on or is this actually a good show?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: Master-of-None-Poster-629x360.jpg (46 KB, 629x360) Image search: [Google]
Master-of-None-Poster-629x360.jpg
46 KB, 629x360
Am I getting memed on or is this actually a good show?
>>
>>62991123
>curry nigger street shitter
>good show

pick one
>>
>>62991123
The only responses you'll get are dated /int/ memes or the textual emissions of a white male subgroup, suffering from a veritable catalog of mental illnesses
>>
DESIGNATED
>>
>>62991227
>getting triggered by posts that haven't even been made
Wow, what do you call THAT mental disorder?
>>
2 stars was the best I could give it
>>
its a good show
>>
>>62991123
>EP01: Ok, I expected more but this was pretty great. I may be in for a good one here..
>EP02: Holy fuck! For a moment I thought the opening credits were the fucking ending to the episode. What a nice pre-opening sequence...
>EP03-10: /trash/

At least they got the name right. This is literally "Jack of All Trades, Master of None: The Show."
>>
Normally the shows that Reddit memes into the spotlight have some semblance of quality, but the contrarian meme on /tv/ ignores it because we're so much more edgy than the edge-lords of plebbit.

Not the case this time. Master of None is piss flavored SJW kool-aid. The dialogue is cringe worthy and the show is overall horribly written, I laughed only maybe a handful of times even though it's a comedy, the show has a blatant ultra-leftwing agenda and each episode is like a bullet point, and the acting is horrendous and broke my immersion every single episode.

The only things that aren't horrible are the guest stars (H Jon Benjamin in particular), the cinematography (including the aspect ratio), and at times, the music choices.

4/10
>>
Does he constantly complain about being brown and muh racism or is he having a go at himself is genuinely funny?
>>
>>62991123
>a show about a sub-continent sub-human
>good
>>
>>62991123
Its well made like Louie, but it just doesn't have as likable characters as Louie does.
>>
It is a pretty decent show to be honest, family
>>
Loving it. Watching it with the GF and we both enjoy it. Almost done of season one, hope you watch it/gave it a go.
>>
he uses hes stand-up jokes in the show. which is kinda shit
>>
>>62991123
>aziz "lol famous friends lol social cause of the week lol poo in loo lol biggest ego in all of stand up comedy" ansari
>funny
Pick one
>>
>>62991123
>hoping for opinions on /tv/
Here is what is going to happen
You gonna get memes
>Le black indian man xDDDD
>Dessignated streets xDDD
> oh back tu reddit
>>
hated the last couple eps,i missed the group dynamic.i understand it was to show hes shit at relationships too.also
>japan
>italy
way to be generic plebs
>>
File: noel wells.gif (39 KB, 354x200) Image search: [Google]
noel wells.gif
39 KB, 354x200
>>62991123
hows noel wells in it? I saw her in the commercials and is the only reason id watch it
>>
>>62993206
cute at first but then becomes the typical unhappy nagging gf
>>
>>62993105
This. Dont get me wrong, im loving the show but he released a book, show and tv special all with the same jokes in the same year. Hes milking this material a bit too much.>>62993057
>>
>>62991123
I hate this guy more than amy schumer and seth rogen
>>
>>62993624
Why?
>>
he's the worst one in the show. it'd be good without him

>>62993206
the best character in the show and the only reason i liked it
>>
>>62992973
Nailed it.
>>
I fucking HATE this show. It's so wrong I can't stand it. I can't stand the way he just TALKS to sluts. like hes so much better what a fucking hack I FUCKING HATE HIM fuck this stupid show and his piece of shit friends where every one is a minority and they all talk to women fuck those pieces of shit it's the worst most unrealistic piece of shit I've ever FUCKING seen and every whore in it is ugly too
>>
>>62991123
>jeus stop responding to this shill

THESE ARE FUCKING SHILL THREADS

VIRAL MARKETING

FUCK THE FUCK OFF JEWS
>>
>>62994192
this is one angry virgin
>>
>>62991123

I found it hard to buy him as the lead, he's such a little bitch, but I enjoyed the season, only "ladies and gentlemen" was a genuinely shit episode, went full blown SJW feminist out of fucking nowhere, really clubbed you over the head with "muh wage gap" "omg 'nice guys' are rapey!" "muh microaggressions" it didn't even fit in with the show's feel at all, so the the feminist spiel stuck out even more jarringly

his relationships do genuinely show what women are like though, don't think that was intentional

>women are generally whores who'll always go back to previous partners
>women will ignore your existence like you aren't human
>women will either leave you, kek you, or use you to kek someone else
>>
>>62993266

>straight up just dumps him to fuck off overseas after literally 2-3 days apart

she turned into the biggest cunt
>>
File: 1421252233289.cached.jpg (224 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1421252233289.cached.jpg
224 KB, 2000x1333
>>62991123
Daily reminder that man seeking woman is the superior show
>>
>>62993206
She sucks, desu, has a total bitch vibe so you never believe the scenes she fall in love
>>
>>62993206
She's written to be so ironic at times that she comes off as a totally insincere cunt.
>>
File: 1444234994343.png (135 KB, 220x313) Image search: [Google]
1444234994343.png
135 KB, 220x313
Is Tim in this much?
>>
I thoroughly enjoyed it, memes, shills and jokes aside
>>
>>62992973
Thank you based anon.
>>
>>62991123
Do you know you're an Ad?

Does OP know he's an ad? TELL ME!
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.