[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I would put off Star Wars 7 till 2020 if It meant I could watch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
File: IMG_5394.jpg (54 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5394.jpg
54 KB, 640x480
I would put off Star Wars 7 till 2020 if It meant I could watch Batman V Superman right now.
>>
Why not 2030?

Or better yet, 3030?
>>
>sucking DC cock

kek, go back to /co/
>>
>>62990169
I would put off star wars if it meant not another super hero movie for another 10 years
>>
>>62990169
Would you really?
>>
its pretty racist that every actor that has played both batman and superman have been white males
>>
Me too. It's the only blockbuster that looks better than mediocre.
>>
i would put off star wars 7 forever if it meant star wars 7 would be put off forever
>>
I would kill myself if it meant Disney never buys LucasArts
>>
File: 3246324632.webm (867 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
3246324632.webm
867 KB, 900x506
>>62990236

hell yes
>>
you already know the plot to BvS

>1st hour is the lead up to the fight
>20-30 minutes of bats vs supes
>something happens that causes them to stop fighting and join up
>the end

on the other hand, who knows what the hells going to happen in ep7
>>
Did you actually watch Man of Steel?

What the fuck.
>>
I'd care if someone else was directing it.
>>
Is there a more aesthetic duo in Hollywood?
>>
File: bvs.webm (621 KB, 960x800) Image search: [Google]
bvs.webm
621 KB, 960x800
>>62990346

like 10+ times

gets better each time
>>
>>62990388
I want to say you're not using that word the way you think you're using it, but dubs don't lie.
>>
they're both spectacle franchise bullshit only made to take money from plebs to buy cocaine with, and to pay off molested former child actors to keep keeping quiet, who honestly gives a shit
>>
File: 3.jpg (3 MB, 3024x2016) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
3 MB, 3024x2016
>>
File: 8R045uf.jpg (105 KB, 700x467) Image search: [Google]
8R045uf.jpg
105 KB, 700x467
>>
Both look like shit
But I'll probably see them with friends anyway
>>
File: CDEbhXKUEAAs4kb.jpg (129 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
CDEbhXKUEAAs4kb.jpg
129 KB, 800x600
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 665x662
>>62990232

Same tbqh fAm. Though I am going to watch Star Wars and Batman V. Superman, but that's about it for capeshit for a long time. I stopped watching around when the original Avegers came out, 5 super hero movies a year is getting really old.

The Dark Knight Rises was the last good super hero movie to come out, I watched Age Of Ultron with my brother who is a capeshit fiend and it was total garbage. I hope people get fed up with super hero movies, but let's be real that is never going to happen unfortunately.
>>
Gonna see it in IMAX at the museun breh

Real imax is like super size breh
>>
>>62990528

museum imax's are smaller than real imax theaters
>>
>>62990504
>no No Singles Policy
enjoy getting shot I guess
>>
>>62990528

First time I saw IMAX was pretty awesome, it was a shit movie (Transformers 2), but was still pretty memorable.

I wonder if IMAX is a standard size or if it varies. I remember this screen being MEGA huge, but that might just because it was my first time seeing it in IMAX and is likely the same size as the ones at AMC.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.