[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the basturd lives. fo da watch.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6
File: lksjdflkjsd.jpg (131 KB, 1479x1178) Image search: [Google]
lksjdflkjsd.jpg
131 KB, 1479x1178
the basturd lives.

fo da watch.
>>
>>62987051

I hope they go full retard and make him a super ice zombie
>>
>>62987051
Can't melt the snow.
>>
>>62987051
It has been clear since the beginning that Jon Snow is the hero of the series.

You think he's dead you haven't been paying attention.
>>
AZOR JON!
>>
>>62987085
He will lead the true rulers of the north to victory to once again reclaim dominance after being forced out by the humans many years ago.
>>
File: northern battle.jpg (144 KB, 810x456) Image search: [Google]
northern battle.jpg
144 KB, 810x456
>Jon is finally the guy to destroy Bolton plot armour

Based, he will probably make Davos his hand desu
>>
>>62987522

What, ice finger tips?
>>
>>62987051
Honestly, who cares?

Does anyone actually like this character apart from "oh he's a hero and he's not gonna die on me so I'll suck his dick"? What is the appeal? Even with Dany I understand cause of muh stronk womyn and feminism but this guy is just a zero. Everyman McProtagonist should be his name
>>
>>62987576
>with Dany I understand cause of muh stronk womyn and feminism

thing is, dany is none of that

she doesn't do jack shit for herself and what she does do is generally the worst possible thing you could possibly do in that situation

she just gets bailed out by handsome bodyguard man or dragon or whoever
>>
>>62987051
First of all, duh, of course he lives.

But if these retards are going purely on that poster, it doesn't fucking mean he's alive. Have these fans of the show just forgotten that the dead rise near the wall? There's nothing in the poster to show Snow isn't a zombie.
>>
>>62987576

Stannisfag pls go
>>
>>62987522
>the only way to kill the plot armored bad guy is with a plot armored good guy

BRAVO
>>
>>62987576
I like Jon, i've always enjoyed the straight forward, honourable character in books and cinema.

I liked him ever since Cat treated him like utter shit in the first book for things he literally had no control over. I'm also interested to see how he reacts when he finds out his true parents, and when he finds out Robb made him King in DA NORF
>>
That Jon Snow is the daughter of Ned's sister and the deposed heir to the Targaryen throne, and therefore must be extremely integral to the 'Song of Ice and Fire' that the series is named after, is the worst fucking kept secret in fictional history.

People pieced that shit together in 1997 when the first book came out.
>>
>>62987646
Well, women think she's that stuff. And she has the power fantasy of being a Queen and shit I guess. I dunno, I understand more why they like her than why people like Jon Snow

Jon Snow is like Harry Potter to me. He's just there and does shit and will win cause he is the main guy. I don't get a feel for his personality much
>>
>>62987051

wow no one saw that coming

seriously, why did they even bother with all the bullshit
>>
>>62987793
Because it's a cheap way to get him out of his Night's Watch vows, and fulfill Azor Ahai prophecy
>>
>>62987813
>Because it's a cheap way to get him out of his Night's Watch vows

oh you mean those vows he already broke by sleeping with a wildling?
>>
>>62987907
But everyone breaks that part of the vow anon.
>>
>>62987970
So he's already out of his vows.
>>
>>62987907
That's not breaking his vows, it says you can't marry somebody, not you can't have sex.
>>
>>62987576
jon is based you faggot
>>
>>62987667
>Complaining about Bolton plot armor
>Cheering for the guy who is the biggest marysue in the show and just got fucking stabbed multiple times
Confirmed tard
>>
>>62988272
>Dat lack of reading comprehension
>>
>>62988272
But for real though I'm insulted that my tax money goes to pay for an education system that can allow retards like you into the wild instead of putting you out of your misery with a shotgun shell like you deserve.
>>
File: 1446046395674.jpg (256 KB, 720x2394) Image search: [Google]
1446046395674.jpg
256 KB, 720x2394
>>62987051
The Gary Stu of Winterfell. What a terrible character.
>>
For fuck's sake can nothing be a surprise any more.

I mean in this case everyone pretty much knew he was alive anyway but it's the principle of the thing.

One thing you rarely hear now is "The twist was predictable" because it doesn't count as predicting when every form of media has told you the twist a dozen times before you even see the movie, maybe before the movie's even out.
>>
>>62987051
What's the image?
>>
>>62987738

This. The first book has all the setup for the ending and makes it blatantly clear what will happen. This should have been a trilogy of books, like the original plan, but of course the fat man can't stop eating and turns a three course meal into seven courses, and has become full after the fifth but won't admit it. Epic series my ass, what's going to happen that's so worth it that couldn't have happene in a trilogy, seriously?
>>
>>62987488
If there's any "hero of the series", it's Dany. But more likely there is no hero.
>>
>>62988759
Lost my shit.
>>
>>62987576
I pretty much hated Jon for the first two seasons because he seemed like he thought he deserved something for being Ned's bastard and carried himself like he had some huge chip on his shoulder, but once he started taking up more leadership roles and working for what he thought was right I really started to appreciate him. By the middle of season 5 he was probably my favorite character so I was pretty ready for him to die but seeing as everything seems to be about Jon (Ice) and Dany (fire) I was sure he'd come back anyway.
>>
File: rhllor hungers.webm (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
rhllor hungers.webm
2 MB, 640x480
Is /got/ back now?
>>
File: Season 5 was shit.png (367 KB, 454x658) Image search: [Google]
Season 5 was shit.png
367 KB, 454x658
>>62987667
>>
File: Danaerys Comes to Westeros.jpg (134 KB, 750x393) Image search: [Google]
Danaerys Comes to Westeros.jpg
134 KB, 750x393
>>62988272
>biggest marysue
.Not fucking Danaerys Targaryen

She checks literally every box on the list, right down to special snowflake eyes and hair.
>>
Game of Thrones threads are banned you fucking autists, go and drown yourselves in a river.
>>
>>62987051
Correction:
Bastard died for the watch
Thus freeing him of his oath
Only to be resurrected by priestess mcsmallnips>>62987085
>>
I mean yeah it was obvious he was going to come back. Kinda sucks they runied it by showing the poster
>>
>>62991497
She's not really a Mary Sue, I mean nearly every decision she makes is retarded and comes back to bite her.

The only way she's ever successful is due to her advisors or fucking her way to the top
>>
>currently on book 2
>already seeing how terrible D&D are
>every Dany chapter is so fucking boring
>she's going to be the hero in the end

It pains me. She has to prove some kind of plot point in westeros. It wouldn't make any sense for her to be in the story otherwise
>>
>>62987907
Pretty sure many of the Night's Watch went to a nearby town to get some ass. Hardly breaking the vows.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.