[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The photo is from Hemsworth’s time filming the shipwreck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
>The photo is from Hemsworth’s time filming the shipwreck movie, In the Heart of the Sea, which hits theaters mid-December. In the movie, the 32-year-old actor plays a 19th-century sailor named Owen Chase who is marooned on a lifeboat-sized ship with his crew and forced to battle the elements.

JUST
>>
>>62986204
>hits theaters mid-December
>whales competing with starshit
JUST
>>
>>62986204
>lifeboat-sized ship
You mean a lifeboat?
>>
>losing all your roid gainz for a movie no one's gonna watch

JUST
>>
>>62986204
>this is supposed to look emaciated
>still looks fucking jacked compared to me
JDISMA
>>
>>62986204
>gonna need a bigger oscar bait
>>
>>62986285

>going to see a Starshit flick over a sumptuous slice of ĉĭņēɱą by a true auteur, Howard.
>>
>>62986204

looks like matt mconaughbruh
>>
>>62986204
>you can barely see his ribs
>bulging pecs
fuck off
>>
Literally perfect body.
>>
>>62986684
>apple laptop in the back
No way they'd afford that in their situation, stranded on a boat and all
>>
are you sure this is not mathew macgonaugh?
>>
>>62986204
Too bad the movie is total shite.

What a shame that he lost so many gains over a turd that'll be forgotten in a year
>>
He looks like Rebecca Romijn Stamos
>>
>>62987653
they were roid gains, and so unsustainable anyway
>>
>>62987653
Why did they delay it for award season if it's shit?
>>
>>62986204
So disappointed with my no-shave november.
>>
>>62986673
with AIDS
>>
>>62986204
Im gonna see this instead of Star Wars

Don't care about kiddy shit space keksaga
>>
>>62986316
Fucking kek
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.