[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: scenes and characters that ruin an another good film or show
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
ITT: scenes and characters that ruin an another good film or show
>>
>>62985480
daily reminder she just takes credit for something a MALE hobbit did because she's a cunt
>>
How is that scene bad?
>>
File: 1442509466591.jpg (138 KB, 980x1040) Image search: [Google]
1442509466591.jpg
138 KB, 980x1040
>>62985577
>hobbit
>male
>>
>>62985577

Lad she stood toe to toe and got her arm crippled and everything, Eowyn and Merry traveled some sick ass distances together there's no room for stealing or taking credit between them, it was a team effort.
>>
>>62985577
daily reminder you're a /polbot/ and you don't even understand the canon.

:^)
>>
>>62985647
It was the barrow knives that weakened him, so it was the hobbits fuckface
>>
>>62985577

fuck you bitch ass nigga, eowyn is

B A S E D
A
S
E
D
>>
>>62985671
>hobbit is not a man so he could cripple the witch king but couldn't deliver the final blow because he was injured
>female is also not a man in the gender sense so she was able to stab him in the eye...hole
>>
>>62985671
>It was the barrow knives that weakened him, so it was the hobbits fuckface

Weakened being the keyword here.

>MERRY KILLED THE WITCH KING BECAUSE HE STABBED THE LEG WHILE SOMEONE ELSE DISTRACTED HIM
>IT WAS ALL MERRY EVEN THOUGH IF EOWYN WASN'T THERE HE WOULD HAVE BEEN STRAIGHT SLAIN
>IT WAS ALL MERRY!!!

Fuck off /polbot/.
>>
>>62985480

The only problem with that scene is how the theatrical cut doesn't explain where Merry got the sweet dagger from.
>>
Man is gender neutral in the way the Nazgul fucker said it

Just like how man is used in the constitution and DoI
>>
>>62985718
I'm not the baiter that replyed to first, but acting like the hobbits did nothinf is wrong
>>
>>62985714
gender is just a social construct remember, what if it was a gender fluid trans orc stabbing him?
>>
>>62985734
Too bad for him the prophecy was literal and in the gendered sense.
>>
>>62985721
Because in Jacksons version it doesn't exist. It's a simple distraction which Eowyn capitalized off, in the movie anyway.
>>
>>62985750
Because I even close to implied that?
>>
>>62985756
Well the orc isn't of the race of man so it would work
>>
>>62985480
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dL1PCShVDA
>>
>>62985808
race is a social construct uyou shitlord
>>
>>62985750
Nobody did that, /pol/bot.
>>
>>62985888
>>62985718
>>62985647
can you stop acting like a child? She's inferior to all males even hobbits.
>>
>>62985721

In the extended edition of Fellowship of the Ring there's a scene in which Galadriel gifts Merry and Pippin the daggers. It's been a while - I can't remember whether or not she explains their power. But it does make more sense in the EE.
>>
>>62985925
(you)
>>
Are you kidding, OP? Fucking kill yourself you humongous faggot, that was one of the best parts of the film.
>>
>>62985584
man is a unisex term
>>
>>62985577
But Hobbits are not White.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.