[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Captain Vidal in Pan's Labyrinth did literally nothing wrong.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: pans.jpg (41 KB, 1280x692) Image search: [Google]
pans.jpg
41 KB, 1280x692
Captain Vidal in Pan's Labyrinth did literally nothing wrong.
>>
he was a fascist
>>
>>62981615
some are communists, some are democrats, some are fashist. literally nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>62981615
What is wrong with being a fascist?
>>
He killed that guy with a wine bottle in front of his father
>>
>>62982186
>>62982064
Nothing really, but wearing fedoras is kind of frowned upon anons.
>>
>>62981615
So the communists Soviet backed "Republicans" rebels were better?

Glad Franco sent them all to work camps and took their children away.
>>
>>62982422
>Glad children were taken away and people went to work camps

There's not acting like an sjw redditor and then there's trying too hard to fit in. Both are bad. You're the latter Donte.
>>
I had a gf when that movie came out and she forced me to go see it with her.

What a fucking waste of time that was.
>>
>>62981590
what a stupid fucking movie

I think this movie broke my trust in movie critics
>>
>>62981590
>get your face fucked up
>Commie scum surround you
>ask that before you die that your son gets to know about his father and keep a memento
>Commie strong womyn promises that he'll never know his father and will be raised a commie dick sucker

Suffering
>>
File: image.jpg (257 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
257 KB, 1920x1080
>>62981590
Hold the fuck up! This is /tv/! That man right there shot and killed an adorable little girl. Thats the worst crime a human being can commit.
>>
>>62982518

Nice hot opinion faggot.
>>
>>62982489
>letting enemies of the state raise children to be future nun rapists and commie terrorists

Yeah no, if you're already fascist might as well nip all insurrection in the bud.
>>
I forget, so at the ending when the goat man tells her to sacrifice her brother to become Queen it was just a test right? Like if she actually spilled his blood on their little altar she wouldn't have been worthy?
>>
>>62981590
he literally murdered people
>>
>>62982688
Yes because if she really was the princess she wouldn't have done such a thing
>>
>>62982710
>Yes because if she really was the princess she wouldn't have done such a thing

I would not want to be ruled by anyone who took orders from goat men desu.
>>
My only thing with him was that he acted like an easily butthurt stepdad all day everyday.
>>
>>62982568
2 hot 4 u
>>
>>62982748
But the goat man told her to kill her brother. She did the opposite. Then afterwards we find out "It was just a prank bro!" and he didn't want her to kill him...

So where does that leave us?
>>
>>62982788
>But the goat man told her to kill her brother. She did the opposite. Then afterwards we find out "It was just a prank bro!" and he didn't want her to kill him...
>So where does that leave us?

Why is she negotiating with goat men in the first place?

Also according to wikipedia the story takes place in 1944. By then the Axis powers were on their way out and anyone taking them seriously was a complete fucking retard.

F-- would not be ruled by
>>
>>62982064
More importantly, he was a fascist in the Franco regime, Spanish nationalists
>>
>>62982788

that it was hallucinations in the girl who was dissociating from all the Trauma in her life

the idea to kill her baby brother was her subconscious mind wanting to protect him from living the same kind of life she was enduring
>>
>>62983184
no it was real magic
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.