[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
'Joker' Actor Jared Leto: "LET THEM IN!"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 210
Thread images: 32
File: Jared-Leto-Suicide.jpg (148 KB, 2048x1538) Image search: [Google]
Jared-Leto-Suicide.jpg
148 KB, 2048x1538
At the American Music Awards, Academy Award-winning actor and musician Jared Leto paid tribute to those lost in the terror attacks in Paris and urged acceptance of Syrian refugees emigrating to the West.

Prior to introducing Celine Dion at Sunday’s American Music Awards, Leto called for solidarity following the Nov. 13 terrorist attacks in Paris, which left 129 dead.

“France matters. Russia matters. Syria matters. Mali matters. The Middle East matters. The United States matters. The entire world matters."

In reference to the issue of Syrian refugees coming to the West, Leto said, “By the way, many of us here are the sons and the daughters of immigrants. And Steve Jobs, the son of a Syrian immigrant, President Barack Obama.” The crowd erupted into applause.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWFBLgm4jis
>>
Confirmed queer joker
>>
Can a madman get more absolute than this? Move over Ledger, there's a new method Joker king.
>>
>>62979039

>Tumblr/Reddit Joker is Pro Refugee.

Fucking shocker.
>>
The Syrians aren't going to kill you, just hurt you really really bad.
>>
He really is a deranged psychopath
>>
I never understood why anyone gives a fuck about actor's opinions. Most of them are dumb idiots anyway, like this mongoloid.
>>
>let them in
Sure, Jared, they can live with you
>b-but my house is, um, too s-small
>>
>>62979039
>In reference to the issue of Syrian refugees coming to the West, Leto said, “By the way, many of us here are the sons and the daughters of immigrants. And Steve Jobs, the son of a Syrian immigrant, President Barack Obama.” The crowd erupted into applause.
It's funny how mass immigration turns leftists into hardcore conservatives like nothing else in the world.
>>
>>62979172
Its because they know how to deliver a line in a way that the lowest common denominator will lap up
>>
Based
>>
Nobody even knew who he was
>>
>>62979039
CONSERVATIVES GONNA FREAKK! AHHHH!
>>
>Rich white people who live in all white neighborhoods and will never have to see a Syrian refugee or face the consequences of unchecked immigration wants open borders

why does this ALWAYS happen?
>>
>>62979039
>The crowd erupted into applause
So ridiculous it sounds like a joke.
>>
>>62979172
They have a platform and a face that people recognize so for some reason idiots lap up the things they say even though they are generally demonstrably retarded. Like Clooney when he decided to start lecturing on human rights because he married a lawyer and wanted people to think he was smart as well.
>>
>>62979229

>Well shit Jared Leto said this shit about Syrian refugees and reaffirmed what I was kind of not thinking about

Daily reminder these people not only breathe your air but can also vote.
>>
Literal madman, if he doesn't shoot up the opening, I'll be surprised.
>>
THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN!!!
>>
>>62979271
Clooney was a pompous ass before he met the lawyer lady.
>>
>>62979211
?

>>62979267
hyper selfish individualism
He'd say ANYTHING on that stage to get the applause
>>
>>62979229
I would tell you not to reproduce but considering the IQ of your comment it's evident that you probably won't.
>>
>>62979304
He mostly had the sense to keep his dumb mouth shut.
>>
Cool, might just watch the movie now
>>
Americans aren't immigrants, they are part of a violent expansion that spread across a continent that all but wiped out the natives. Not that there's anything particularly wrong with this, it's human nature after all, but then that's the point an 'immigrants' that make up the current American population are just the same. Each and every single person that moved there for 'freedom' and to escape wars and persecution in their own countries did so at the cost of liberty and freedom to those who lived there in the first place and had their entire culture wiped out. Funny how these immigrants and their descendants themselves forget how they helped fuck over an entire race just to escape their own misery, only to heap more onto others.
>>
>>62979271
>clooney uses his position as a celebrity to endorse human rights

Yea, what a dick
>>
>>62979039
>The entire world matters

aka

no one matters
>>
>>62979404
No liberal would ever recognize that whites have "human rights"
>>
Mom's gunna freak!
>>
>>62979323
How do you measure the IQ of his comment?
I don't think comments have a mind of their own.
>>
>WE GOT JA RULE ON THE PHONE
>>
>don't be afraid
>let them in
>accept the future

https://youtu.be/CLbOnMz-3Es?t=37s
>>
>>62979039
>germany
>green party = pro refugees
>government decides to open up refugee center in green party stronghold (upper middle class)
>green: oh fugg, i love diverstiy but not close to myself!!!
>>
>>62979315
>?
Saying 'we are the children of immigrants' or 'America is a nation of immigrants' is a direct appeal to traditionalism. It's as conservative an argument as you can get.
>>
>>62979364
When was it he gave the 30 min speech South Park made fun of?
>>
>>>/b/653472391
>>
File: flaming 9.png (201 KB, 775x577) Image search: [Google]
flaming 9.png
201 KB, 775x577
>>62979160
underrated post.
>>
>>62979503
No it isn't
It's a marxist assertion that America is not a nation or a country at all
merely a place where migrants hand out
The idea that it's just an IDEA that is relevant to America.
>>
>talentless millionaire whose wages won't be driven down and whose community won't be affected lectures the working man on what they should do
>>
>>62979039
>Let Them In!

Then to his entourage, body guards, and security team... "Keep them out!!! And make sure to extend the gate surrounding my mansion and make it electrified with barbed spikes on top. And also add a moat filled with blood-hungry crocodiles. And have snipers on every tower picking off anyone that approaches."
>>
>>62979039

let them into millionaire Jared Leto's mansion so he can live with the smelly uncivilized cunts and then see how he likes them
>>
>>62979748
He's gonna freak!
>>
>>62979039
ABSOLUTE MADMAN
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 594x393) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 594x393
who /extremelygayforjaredleto/ here?
>>
>>62979039
I'm sure most of those immigrants got in through official means are were screened/recorded, but let's ignore that over feelies
>>
>>62979039
>And Steve Jobs, the son of a Syrian immigrant
A millionaire immigrant who abandoned his child, sure.
>>
>pg13 joker

why are moms gonna freak?
>>
At least he got it right THIS time, but he's still an idiot for calling the Ukrainian crisis undertaken by literal nazis a "revolution" at the Oscars.
Fucking moron.
>>
>>62980089
Also his music is shit and his acting is mediocre.
>>
>>62979837
He's too pure to be gay for. Moe husbando material though senpai.
>>
>>62980079
Because PG implies that they'll have to take some responsibility for gatekeeping the material their own children have access to rather than leaving it to a certification board.
>>
>>62979039
>"let them in!! Let everyone in!! Let the people in who are actively engaging in international and advanced forms of mass terrorism!!! Let the people in who have declared war on this country!!! Am I a progressive Demi-God yet?!! Do you see how enlightened I am yet??!!?
>>
>>62979204
By far the best post in this thread.
>>
>>62979039
Obama was raised by a white woman because his father abandoned him and steve jobs is one in a billion and I don't know anything about hisndad, besides there is a difference between immigrants who come here to work, assimilate, and have a better life and refugees
>>
>>62980290
I'm not for letting refugees in because they're probably poor fuckers, but

>>Let the people in who are actively engaging in international and advanced forms of mass terrorism!!!

Do you honestly believe that? You have to be a fucking retard to actually believe we're waging war on Islam or some shit. Or a fundie.
>>
>>62979039
>“By the way, many of us here are the sons and the daughters of immigrants. And Steve Jobs, the son of a Syrian immigrant, President Barack Obama.”
>Obama
the chimp in chief literally supports the argument against syrian refugees more than anything. fuck that pretentious, ultra-partisan, race baiting nigger
>>
>Trump becomes President

REFUGEES' GONNA FREAK!!
>>
File: 156661.jpg (6 KB, 257x196) Image search: [Google]
156661.jpg
6 KB, 257x196
>>62979039
Yeah let them in so they can kill us some more.

This retarded fuck should be stripped of his citizenship and deported to Syria.

Islam is not compatible with western civilization period and should be outlawed and it's practitioners removed from any western country.
>>
>americans have a nigger president
can't make this up
>>
>>62980520
Did you mean to post this Crusades ERP on /hist/ or /tg/?
>>
>>62980447
>not all Islam
>the terrorist aren't really Islamic
>they just worship the same God, follow the same book, and oh yeah, Muslim women give birth to them
>but surely we can still let them in by the 800,000s
>>
>>62980520

nigga you are the retard. The refugees are the people who have been victimized and hurt the most by terrorism. The whole reason you're afraid of the refugees is because ISIS publicly stated "we will sneak in our people with the refugees." This is how terrorism works. They're smart. They want you to be afraid, they want you to heed the threat and close your doors to the refugees.

Now, when ISIS takes over people's land in the Middle East, they can say "There's nowhere for you to run, nobody will take you in, help us or die." ISIS needs people, they need a labor force, and this is how they get it.
>>
>>62980834
....this is some retarded as fuck logic. The terrorist WANT the refugees to come here. Spreading Islam world wide is in their favor.

You have to stop seeing the refugees as individuals, and start seeing it as just one massive blob that will be permanently staining your landscape. Once 800,000 Muslims get to Germany, that's it. They start making babies, more come, and within 100 years, the number is close to 2,500,000 or more. Think of the political unrest, religious unrest, economic turmoil, etc that brings to your nation.

A democracy created for everybody, isn't really a democracy at all. You can't have millions of people who are culturally different than you, trying to vote for different things than you. This is what destroys the democracy
>>
MOM SAID NOT TO LET REFUGEES IN AND I TOTALLY DID SHES GONNA FREAK!
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 600x872) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 600x872
BATMAN'S GONNA FREAK WHEN I SHIP ALL THESE KAHNDAQ REFUGEES TO GOTHAM
>>
>>62980485
lol@ultra partisan
The ACA was a republican idea! The Heritage Foundation basically wrote the damn thing. His opponent in 2012 implemented it first. He supports the security state and the war on terror
Just because he's not throwing lives away on Syria and saying hey refugees are probably not all or even an appreciable percentage terrorists
>>
>>62981148
>ACA was a republican idea!
state healthcare and unconstitutional federal health care are two entirely different things
>>
>>62981148
>It was obamacare when it was lauded as the greatest and most compassionate law ever to exist
>now its the ACA because coverage rates for almost everyone are increasing, even though obongo promised they wouldnt
:-)
>>
>>>/pol/
>>>/trash/
>>
>>62979160

Lmao
>>
>>62980990
>Spreading Islam world wide is in their favor.
There are many denominations of Islam, and they often disagree with eachother.
ISIS calls themselves Islamic (...) just because they think that their way of thinking is the only correct one.
Not to mention that religion is not the only motivates them.
>>
>>62979451

FUCKING THANK YOU
>>
Okay Jared Leto.
Liberals can sit around, goosing around and twiddling their thumbs all day, but if people living in the West don't act right now, there will be nobody left. As we speak right now, Indonesian Muslims are in the process of burning down churches, synoquages, temples, buildings, etc. In countries like Indonesia, it's become such a fucking weekly occurrence that it doesn't even make world news. In places like Nigeria, where a suicide bomber killed 40 last week, it barely scratches world news.

So okay Mr Leto, let them all in!!!

Yet I know as soon as shit hits the fan, you and your millionaire buddies will be the first one to go into hiding.

Stick to what you're good at -- and that's pretending and playing dress up.
>>
>Liberals like gender equality, homosexual rights, separation of church and state, secularism, and other such things
>Overwhelmingly stand up for Muslims and demand that they be imported en masse into the country even though Muslims are diametrically opposed to a liberal's every value
They're like babies. Big dumb Starbucks-sipping babies who shouldn't even be allowed to have a janitor job in government.
>>
>>62981299
It's still in their benifet. Imagine you're a deeply devoted Christian. Imagine China openly welcome 800,000 a year. China says everyone can come.

Even those terrorist Christians living in the Middle East are happy, because hopefully, in their twisted minds, some of those Christians in China will join their cause.

This is hypothetical, but yea, this is it.

If this was any other time period in history, this would be considered an invasion.
>>
>get your own terminal at LAX to avoid normal people
>demand mass entry of refugees

>rich people
>>
everyone should read this.
Whether you are pro immigration or anti immigration, fucking read this.

http://www.garretthardinsociety.org/articles/art_lifeboat_ethics_case_against_helping_poor.html
>>
>>62979039
he's right tho
stup up to your responsibility you fucking US kikes and swallow some of the shit flood of shit you poured all over my country and the rest of Europe for bombing those sub-humans away from the oil
>>
Lol it's hilarious how conservative 4chan is. Quite ironic too desu. Shutting out these refugees is clearly going against what our country was built on. America was supposed to be the safe heaven of the world. You guys are fucking pigs.
>>
>>62981534
no
>>
>>62981299
the islamic religion itself is cancer

there are tons of religions that promote peace but this is by far the largest one that breaks that statement than any other religion

on top of that look at how germany is dealing with it, theyre pissed as hell and the people who wanted to be progressive dont see how its affecting them

immigration is gonna fuck our healthcare hard as shit, theres gonna be a ton of fuckers who will never assimilate into the culture and then instead bitch for special treatment and many will not return to their country

immigration is not the answer, the EU is fucking itself with it right now
>>
Anyone who supports mass migration of "refugees" into their country are outright traitors
These liberals fundamentally want to destroy the west/whites/european civilization
They view it as some sort of noble cause.

If it was somehow our responsibility to aid them, they can be aided WHERE THEY ARE RIGHT NOW, either in syria or in turkey/egypt/jordan/iraq/whatever.
The idea that they need to be imported, be given welfare & eventual citizenship is absolute nonsense.

>>62981568
You know just because you repeat some garbage written by a jew on huffpo/salon, doesn't make it true, right?
>>
>>62980834
Nope, they are quite small. The fleeing refugees are called economic immigrants. Due to bad economy and social care some decided to leave and migrate to the outer world.
Not europe specifically, most are in neighbouring countries and Turkey has the most immigrants from this debacle, 1.5 mil. But please preach about ISIS, problem with memes like this is that we receive them at an advanced rate due to electronics and connectivity. Now imagine a whole world being bombarded about news regarding ISIS or "refugees", it grows tired. Real tired, in fact Sweden just shifted their immigration policy and Danes have now voted for more rights to persecute new immigrants, deatining without cause, questioning age and ethnicity with scientific tests which was taboo etc
>>
>>62981568
>>62981534
read this, at least be educated about it before you agree to commit suicide.
>>62981481
>>
File: 1424474321387.jpg (16 KB, 228x237) Image search: [Google]
1424474321387.jpg
16 KB, 228x237
>>62981426
It is a invasion

All the "refugees" are military age men. It's a fucking muslim army. The leftist are welcoming a army into their country and betraying their fellow countrymen and all their ancestors that fought and died for the land they are giving away to a foreign enemy all so they can signal how "tolerant" they are.

It's absolutely disgusting and all these traitors should be strung up in the public square.
>>
I'm fucking sick of these people hijacking the france tributes to opine about their pro-immigration beliefs. Say your piece another time fine, but don't say it when people are trying to mourn 100+ people being executed in the streets. Irresponsible immigration policies is what created this situation in Paris in the first place.

And of course people hold their applause until they hear the word Syria. Fucking rat bastards.
>>
Why are most actors liberal idiots.
>>
I don't have a problem with letting in refugees, just don't do open immigration....and screen them correctly. How the fuck is that hard?
>>
>>62979404
ENDORSE =/= ENSURE

I think dogs should marry people.

There, see, I just endorsed interspecies marriage.
>>
>>62981568
>he still uses terms like conservative and liberals and progressives as if they mean anything and aren't just blind rhetoric
>mon visage when

No, it's just called being smart.

>America was supposed to be the safe heaven of the world

That poem was written on the Statue of Liberty in the mid 1910s lol. Early America was never for everybody, just for people who agreed with their ideals and were Protestant.
>>
>>62981662
when you are on top of the world, normal world rules no longer apply to you.

They can be as liberal as they want to and never have to suffer the consequences of their actions. It will be your daughter that gets gang raped, not theirs. So they never get that "reality check" that keeps people in line.

As this guy was also highlighting.
>>62981454
>>
>>62981426
What are you talking about? ISIS needs people to build their "nation" and fight their local wars, or they'll get annihilated. They perform terrorist attacks in Europe to instigate hatred of Muslims, so European Muslims will start hating the west in turn and join ISIS.

If their goal was to spread Islam to Europe, why would they be carrying out terrorist attacks that make Europeans hostile to Islam?
>>
>>62981600
Get out of my country you treasonous pig. I'm reiterating what our founding fathers wanted for this country, you'd know that if you weren't a filthy pot smoking dropout.

>>62981639
>It's a muslim army

Kill yourself you fucking retard.
>>
>>62981700
Muslims don't belong in western civilization.
>>
>>62981586
>tfw I watched that speech as a yuro live, no matter what happens I still get fucked over since I don't live in poland
>>
File: 1426617394099.jpg (56 KB, 342x342) Image search: [Google]
1426617394099.jpg
56 KB, 342x342
>peace is possible

he's fucking with us right?
>>
>>62981700
Obama seriously threatened to veto the idea of screening muslim immigrants.

This is the President liberals chose.
>>
>>62981750
Tell me how anyone benefits from this? EU is soon overpopulated, house prices are rising and the white race is in decline. Please tell me
>>
>>62981700
?
You know that western countries were not founded and built as fucking charities for the entire world?
You know that there are a hell of a lot more of them, than us?
This mass immigration, legal, illegal, refugees, will eventually destroy the racial/ethnic foundation of the west.

The very foundation that has made us successful in the first place.

>>62981750
>I'm reiterating what our founding fathers wanted for this country
One of the very first laws they passed was restricting immigration to whites only.
>>
>>62981662
Because actors like most liberals surround themselves with other well-off liberals and don't mind forcing the hearts and wallets of others to support their feel good causes.

And then when the brown people and the poverty and the crime comes to them things become problematic so they move to another place where they're met with all-white liberal smiles.
>>
>>62981568
>going against what our country was built on
the founding fathers also didnt know shit about carrying capacity or global warming

opinions would be different if similar issues existed at the time, considering a whole continent was found for expansion with plentiful resources,AT THE TIME, it seemed limitless

dont be some dumb piece of shit who thinks with his heart, think logically and udnerstand the consequences and look and read from hospitals how well germany is doing with the immigration isssue

heres a fucking hint, NOT SO WELL and tons of old immigrants that gained citizenship through normal channels are considering leaving
>>
>>62980447
ISIS has stated they're using the migrant programs to set up terrorist cells.

The Paris attackers were found to have used these programs to get to France.

Why are people this delusional?
This isn't about left/right, this is about terrorism enabling.
>>
>>62981795
he also called voting law that require an ID racist

he's a dumb bleeding heart nigger, what do you expect?
>>
>>62981819
>>62981819
The ends don't always have to justify the means, bud. It's called being a compassionate human being. I know that's something most of you sheltered white kids forget about.. But some of us actually still care.
>>
>Wants to destroy and cause anarchy in America by letting in terrorists

This Joker method acting has gone to far...
>>
>>62981879
>muh feelings
Woman detected
>>
>>62981740
ISIS knows they will never be annihilated, in part thanks to Western liberals who are too cowardly. It's for the benifet of ISIS that Islam be spread to the corners of the world.

>They perform terrorist attacks in Europe to instigate hatred of Muslims, so European Muslims will start hating the west in turn and join ISIS.

Haha...no. This is such a cowardly response. "We can't be mean to the enemy, or else we might create more of them." There will always be more of them. Islam isn't going away, which means extreme sects like ISIS aren't going away, do you understand? ISIS performs terrorist attacks because they don't like you. They have declared war on you. They wish you and your country were dead. ISIS revels in the bloodshed and slaughter of your people, and loves to see the spread of Islam into your land.

It's that fucking simple really.
>>
>>62981639
>All the "refugees" are military age men. It's a fucking muslim army.
No.
Just because terrorists commit atrocities, you are not justified in having irrational mentality. Stop purposely being a retard just so you can have a sense of belonging.
>>
>>62981299
>Muh not True Islam

Another faggot who hasn't read the Koran.

The different sects argue about how to go about killing people and doing war.
>>
>>62981879
>feelings > logic
sounds about right for a liberal kekold. Sorry the reality is that this is a harsh world.
>>
File: 1424810765915.jpg (184 KB, 450x417) Image search: [Google]
1424810765915.jpg
184 KB, 450x417
>>62981879
>Don't want to give away you country to a invading army
>you are a retard
>and check your white cis male privilege

Get the fuck off my /tv/ and go back to tumble you fucking fairy.
>>
>>62981825
>racial/ethnic foundation
stopped reading there.
>>
>>62981879
Fuck guys, we got a real philosopher here. He's a world traveler, not like us sheltered white kids

Damn dude how do I be as knowledgeable as you??
>>
>>62981995
>denying the reality of human differences
>>
YEAH LET'S LET ALL OF THE REFUGEES IN!
LET THEM RAPE OUR WOMEN
LET THEM RAPE OUR CHILDREN
MAY THEY BOMB OUR STADIUMS AND BURN OUR CHURCHES
MAY THEY BURN OUR CHILDREN ALIVE!
THIS IS YOUR BRAIN LIBERALISM
DEATH TO VALUES
DEATH TO TRADITION
I JUST WANT A WORLD OF PAIN AND MY FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGSSS
>>
>>62980990
You sound like a moth-breathing redneck as do most of the posters in this thread. People like you have done to 4chan exactly what you protest against, you fucking retard.

You're a real piece of uneducated and misinformed little shit.
>>
File: 1434410619084.png (906 KB, 1118x1004) Image search: [Google]
1434410619084.png
906 KB, 1118x1004
>>62981959
They aren't "terrorist" they are muslims doing exactly what their holy book tells them to do.

Remove muslims=remove"terrorist"

It's that simple.
>>
>>62981995
He's right though, "the west" doesn't mean "murrica"

Multiculturalism doesn't work
>>
>>62981970
>Koran
cmon man its Quran, in any case I agree with you the text is not in favor of true peace but rather peace through submission of the enemy and conversion
>>
>>62981879
I am glad I am not your parent
Jesus Christ you type and reason like a 14 year old because you have no knowledge of basic concepts except feelings
>>
>>62982084
stop talking like you know anything about 4chan reddit tourist
>>
>>62981662
Hollywood films are based on idealistic fantasies.

In reality there is no good or bad, just people who think they're right. Adolescent idealism always falls flat due to ignorance.
>>
>>62982098
What you described there are army methods
>>
>>62979039
>>62981146
I couldn't believe this guy was actually cast as the Joker. He looks like a character from a mid-2000s emo music video.
>>
>>62982084
You didn't even refute anything I said lol
>>
File: IMG_0449.jpg (376 KB, 1280x919) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0449.jpg
376 KB, 1280x919
>>62982084
You sound like a leftist faggot.Educated on Marxism.
You're human trash not fit to live.
>>
>>62982087
>le all refugees are muslims
There are refugees that want to invade and there are refugees that want to escape from tyranny.

It's like your forcing yourself to think in this faggy niggerish black and white mentality. Don't do that. It's mental deterioration right there
>>
>>62981864
The Paris terrorists were born and raised in FRANCE you fucking douchebag.
>>
>>62981879
>white kids

Fuck you, nobody in their right mind wants Muslims.

Go back to watching kek porn on /gif/.
>>
>>62982206
Belgium actually, in a district known to harbour extremist Muslims.
One guy was a refugee from Syria
>>
The thing that pisses me off the most about this is no one considers the inverse scenario.
If the US or EU was in trouble and asked if we could house some refugees in Syria or Iraq, they would tell us to go suck a syphilitic donkey dick.
>>
File: 1438850618417.gif (930 KB, 200x133) Image search: [Google]
1438850618417.gif
930 KB, 200x133
>>62982188
That's because leftist only argument is you are evil white scum so gibs me dat or else I will call you names.

Facts wash off them like water off a duck
>>
>>62982206
By ISIS members, yes we know.
>>
>>62982206
Good you proved that Muslims don't give a shit about the country that fosters them
Remove muslims
>>
>>62982266
Just like saudi arabia is doing with syrian refugees right now

S.Arabia should be glassed desu
>>
>>62982206
It is a matter of race
Where they live is meaningless
>>
>>62982274
Not unlike suburban, upper-middle class white shut-in kids like yourselves who go on angsty killing sprees in the US.

Shut the fuck up.
>>
>America was founded on immigrants
>That means we should just accept every immigrant
God damn I hate this way of thinking
>>
File: 1437623516906.png (117 KB, 300x319) Image search: [Google]
1437623516906.png
117 KB, 300x319
>>62982198
Islam is a religion of conquest. They will not integrate into Europe they will form muslim ghettos.
That are police no go zones with sharia law. They will breed and breed spread and multiply all on the native population tax dollar until they are the majority and displace the native European population and turn Europe into what the middle east is now, a hell hole.

They will tell you straight to your face this is their exact plan.

This is why Islam is not compatible with the west the whole point of their religion is to take over where ever they are.
>>
>>62982337
Same with Jizzrael, the faggots who got us into this mess in the first place.
>>
>>62982401
The settlers were not immigrants. There was no actual society they were immigrating to and forget about living off of welfare benefits if they did manage to make it to the new world.
>>
>>62982401
It's a textbook logical fallacy, accompanied with a blatant lie about history
>>
>>62981958
>ISIS knows they will never be annihilated
They are fighting Assad and the Kurds and it's not going well. NATO and Russia are bombing them. There is no guarantee that the nation they are trying to build will survive.

Sure they would love to spread their Wahabist Islam around the world but that's hardly what concerns them right now. What they need is manpower and resources.

>"We can't be mean to the enemy, or else we might create more of them."
Do you mean all Muslims are "the enemy"? That would be an extreme simplification of the situation and just completely false. ISIS is an extremist Wahabist sect that is fighting Muslims from several other branches of Islam. The west have to support progressive Muslim factions in the Middle East, like the Kurds. European Muslims have to be accepted in society or hatred and extremism will grow.
>>
I hate all these rich celebrities campaigning for refugees, they won't be affected, no refugees will be living near them and their job won't be in risk of being stolen by them
>>
File: 1323389441346s.jpg (7 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
1323389441346s.jpg
7 KB, 251x251
Just because you think your in a "war" doesn't mean you are justified in having a black and white mentality. There are refugees that want to escape from terrorism too.
Don't be a generalizing faggot. Only low IQ sub humans do that.
"muh culture" fags need not apply

>>62982411
Read my fucking post again. I'm talking about refugees and other immigrants not muslims.
>>
>>62982428
That's true but that's still what everyone says, that America was founded on immigrants. Acting like it was at all similar to right now
>>
>>62982438
>Do you mean all Muslims are "the enemy"? That would be an extreme simplification of the situation and just completely false
Maybe if we're ignoring the past 1400 years of human history where Muslims have been trying to conquer Europe.
>he west have to support progressive Muslim factions in the Middle East
>progressive
>Muslim
O i am laffin. The Kurds are dirty Communists anyway.
>European Muslims have to be accepted in society or hatred and extremism will grow.
Why should any accept these degenerate rapists? There shouldn't be a Muslim left alive in England after Rotherham.
>>
>>62982400
Oh I see you are a third worlder spreading pro-refugee propaganda in hopes to getting here Scott free?
>>
>>62982401
So do I. I see this on my Facebook.

America wasn't founded by immigrants. The colonial states of England had existed since the 1500s. Most of the founders were of British (including Irish) descent. Even then, it's not like MuslimSyrians are even comparable to them.
>>
File: 1437830423001.jpg (1 MB, 1832x1754) Image search: [Google]
1437830423001.jpg
1 MB, 1832x1754
>>62982401
They leave out the part that America was founded on white European immigrants not just any scum you could fit into a boat. And they never mention that up until around 1960 America was 90% white and the immigration policy was to keep it that way.
That was overturned and now whites in America are hovering around 60% and losing ground to the black and brown hordes every second of the day.

I can't wait to vote for Trump!
>>
>>62982467
Provide proofs pls, they are escaping bad economy
>>
>>62982126
I've been here for 7 years and I remember all too well what 4chan was like.
You are the invader in this case, the angsty emo kid who got bullied in school and caught on fox news some coverage about this place being the "internet hate machine". So you came here looking to do what you do best, blindly hate people who are worse off than you.
Do you feel like the bully yet, spineless bitch?
>>
>>62982551
>proof
It's common fucking sense. There have been refugees of tyrannical governments/ bad economy moving to America ever since the beginning.
>>
>>62982539
Blacks were 20% of the population in 1790 and are at 12% today. Guess your post isn't compatible with history :(
>>
>>62982600
>I'm a le oldfig
>playing the tired old internet tough guy routine

Is this bait?
It's pretty boring. You need to get some new material man.
>>
>>62982628
12% black, 20% mexican

Guess your reply is worthless
>>
>>62982526
>Maybe if we're ignoring the past 1400 years of human history where Muslims have been trying to conquer Europe.
Weren't everyone trying to conquer the world for the past 1400 years? Some European nations did pretty well at it too.

>The Kurds are dirty Communists anyway.
You really don't want there to be any western-friendly nations in the Middle East, do you?

>Why should any accept these degenerate rapists?
Beacuse most Muslims aren't degenerate rapists and...
>There shouldn't be a Muslim left alive in England after Rotherham.
...you're fucking insane so why should we accept you?
>>
He's still method acting.
>>
>>62982532
I'm a Greek-Cypriot living in Greece.
People here are poor as shit yet do their best on coastlines day and night to rescue infants, babies and kids and their parents and provide for them.

I wouldn't pour you a glass of water though, you piece of shit.
>>
File: trumpcleanigup.jpg.jpg (89 KB, 474x720) Image search: [Google]
trumpcleanigup.jpg.jpg
89 KB, 474x720
>>62982628
And are their more blacks now or then

I guess your post aren't compatible wit common sense you.

I fucking took a trip to Minnesota,you know Fargo land of ice and snow and burn umber sedans.

It's fucking jam packed with straight out of africa samali niggers walking around in bed sheets like they fucking own the place.

Get fucked you brain dead leftist.
>>
>>62981662
because the jews
>>
>>62982428
>>62982436
There's a book that's been written about this fallacy. Does anyone remember what it's called?
>>
File: 1440673369585.jpg (203 KB, 940x550) Image search: [Google]
1440673369585.jpg
203 KB, 940x550
>>62982777
Trips Emperor Trump!

You have to go back mudshits
>>
>>62982428
The settlers were invaders. They massacred the natives and took their land.

>Liberals will tout this as an argument FOR mass immigration
>>
>>62982686
>>Why should any accept these degenerate rapists?
>Beacuse most Muslims aren't degenerate rapists and...

are you an idiot? it's a fact that every refugee wave brings criminal, rapists, and terrorists.. even if they are a minority it's still a certainty, couple this with the fact that we don't need the "good" muslim "refugees" as well. Accepting immigrants is suicidal
>>
Not all Muslims are bad. The religion just has a habit of spawning bad ones
>>
>>62982869
>The settlers were invaders.
There were no established nations with codified laws and it was all mostly wilderness, anyway. Most native deaths until the 1800s were primarily accidental via disease.
>>
#Pray4Syrian
>>
>>62979323
Hes rite tho
>>
>>62982919
Fun fact: about 10% of the refugees in Germany are employable at all
>>
File: 300_xerxes.jpg (38 KB, 620x348) Image search: [Google]
300_xerxes.jpg
38 KB, 620x348
>>62982526
>1400

Not enough. The Persian Empire did the same shit.

The Sandniggers only know rule by force, a system that isn't sustainable.
>>
>>62982919
Of course any larger group of people will include a number of criminals.

We don't "need" refugees. We accept refugees because it's morally right to protect people who are fleeing war and oppression.
>>
File: ap-bush-saudi.jpg (215 KB, 1000x808) Image search: [Google]
ap-bush-saudi.jpg
215 KB, 1000x808
>US and Saudis are the major reason Syria is eternally fucked
>both nations are telling refugees to fuck off
>euros willingly and happily getting shit on by
>>
>>62982686
>Beacuse most Muslims aren't degenerate rapists

A Muslim that doesn't rape isn't following the doctrine of Muhammad.
>>
>>62983044
A nation's only duty is to its own people. Everyone else can suck a dick.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (146 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
146 KB, 1280x720
HES ABSOLUTELY OFF HIS ROCKER

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW
>>
>>62982869
>MUH GENOCIDE

There's that fucking lie again.

The Injuns killed, raped and enslaved each other more than the settlers did.

Most died from illnesses.
>>
>>62983044
>We accept refugees because it's morally right to protect people who are fleeing war and oppression.
No "refugee" in the west is fleeing war and oppression, outside of the occasional white African or christian from the third world.

Honestly I feel like i've written this same reply numerous times.
>>
>>62983044
You do know that
1. Syrians only make up ~30% of the "refugees", the rest being economic migrants

2. "refugees" arriving in Europe go through Turkey (safe), Greece (safe), Albania (safe), Serbia (safe), Bosnia (safe), Croatia (safe), Slovenia (safe), Austria (safe) and finally arrive in Germany/Sweden because they're the richest countries available

The real refugees are in Lebanon and Turkey, the ones that go to Europe are illegal migrants and nothing else
>>
File: image.jpg (351 KB, 1440x1438) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
351 KB, 1440x1438
>listening to anything this man has to say
>>
File: 1424542344320.jpg (42 KB, 479x720) Image search: [Google]
1424542344320.jpg
42 KB, 479x720
>The west doesn't have a responsibility to take in refugees even though they caused the situation by fighting Saddam, Gaddafi and Assad and allowing isis to take power
>>
>>62979385
The vast vast majority of native americans were killed by diseases nobody even knew existed at the time. They were certainly fucked over, but mostly later on once they were almost all inadvertently wiped out.
>>
>>62982934
tough shit
maybe they shouldn't have bit the hand that fed them
>>
>>62983138
And yet you faggots still gather round the fire on thanksgiving with your glasses of scotch and reminisce about how you really stuck it to those red-skinned bastards.
>>
File: John2a.jpg (14 KB, 196x207) Image search: [Google]
John2a.jpg
14 KB, 196x207
He is truly becoming 2015.
>>
>>62983138
>natives kill each other
>therefore ALL natives are blood thirsty rapists
There you go back to your generalizing faggotry
Humans are at war with each other a lot. Why don't we just blow up the planet?
>>
>>62983191
underrated post
these people are after plasma tvs, smartphones, and dumb white women
>>
>>62982934
Looks good enough to me.
>>
How come other Muslim countries don't take them in? The world is a big enough place for everyone, dont know why every illegal immigrang must move to Europe or otther white continents.
>>
>>62983496
As I said >>62983191 here Lebanon has ~1 million and turkey 1 or 2, Jordan probably has a lot as well, Saudi Arabia and friends aren't taking any in because they're cunts

The ones going to Europe just want the free money

>>62983355
It's funny how the guy completely stopped posting after that
>>
>>62983355
They already have smartphones, and they can pimp out their countrywomen for $10 in the shelters, which is why there's a campaign to segregate the lodgings. Rape is up, although rarely reported in the news, so maybe they really are after blonde girls.
>>
File: Grand Mufti Hillary al-Qlinton.jpg (66 KB, 703x388) Image search: [Google]
Grand Mufti Hillary al-Qlinton.jpg
66 KB, 703x388
>People ITT disagreeing with their future President
>>
>>62983496
http://www.latimes.com/world/europe/la-fg-migrants-scorecard-20150908-story.html
>>
>>62983310
T-thats not what it's celebrated as at all.

>>62983343
>Natives did it more than the settlers
>S-stop generalizing shitlord!

Learn to read nigger.
>>
>>62983567
>pandering this fucking hard for votes
holyshit m8 I feel seriously disgusted right now
>>
>>62983567
You mean trump?
>>
>>62982763
>Greek
>not paying debts
Opinion discarded.
>>
>>62979039

I love how celebrities act like dipshits like this and never contribute.

Like Bono bitching about world hunger and C02 emissions and the fuckwit has a private jet.

Doubt they even donate a good chunk of their income to any cause. Seems like Gates is the only one who backs up what he says and he never even says much at all.

>>62979160
>underrated
>>
File: file.png (394 KB, 903x497) Image search: [Google]
file.png
394 KB, 903x497
>>62979039
>Jared Leto paid tribute
>>
>>62979039
>Steve Jobs
What exactly did this guy do again besides wear a turtleneck, agree with people, and have his PR team to compare him to Ghandi?
>>
File: 1437431163174.gif (349 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
1437431163174.gif
349 KB, 350x233
>>62983567
What the president of 2016 said is he will be sending back every single "syrian immigrant" the nigger in chief brings over.

I'm voting Trump! To Make America Great Again!!!
>>
File: 1413527219281.jpg (10 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1413527219281.jpg
10 KB, 251x242
>Rich fucks platforming for uber liberal politics while they're holed up in their mansion in their 95% white area and never have to deal with the people that they advocate for and when they do they only see the good side
>>
Fucking liberals, they're going to destroy this country. These rich fucks don't have to deal with smelly Syrians, who's to say one crazy fuck out of the bunch will bring revenge for the US rejecting refugees? Dumbasses with no logic, and Obama is a dumb nigger if he allows it.
>>
File: image.jpg (509 KB, 2500x2181) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
509 KB, 2500x2181
>>62980068
And got his company off the ground with a vast American governmental donation!
>>
>>62982934
Looks like fallout. Mite be cool
>>
>>62984768
>paid tribute
Doesn't mean what it should. This is not a phrase that should be used unless Leto was there handing an enormous chest of gold to a bunch of Syrians to acknowledge the power they hold over him.
>>
File: 1446337449122.jpg (113 KB, 550x385) Image search: [Google]
1446337449122.jpg
113 KB, 550x385
>absolute madman says this
>yesterday trump said mosques should be surveiled, waterboarding should be brought back, and there should be a database of all muslims
>>
THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
>>
>>62979039
i agree as long as they immigrate directly into his backyard
>>
>>62982438

Once isis is gone there will just be another queued or another isis but under a different name. We think that once isis is done and defeated its over but another will rise into power and spread fear into the world again.
Thread replies: 210
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.