[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE ABSOLUTE MAD MAN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
THE ABSOLUTE MAD MAN
>>
>>
>>
>June 2011

You are aware of the current year, don't you, OP?
>>
>>62977797
this was last nights episode you nincompoop
>>
He's right, fuck pennies
>>
IT'S ALMOST 2016, COME ON
>>
why is he doing a show about... pennies after all the turrism scares lately? and after he was promoting immigration?

seems weird desu senpaitachi
>>
>>62978189
Hello reddit. What else am I supposed to throw at Jews?
>>
>idiots that shove coins up their asses are the ones who you argue with everyday about why their ideology isn't complete nonsense
>>
>>62978251
How else does one learn what a cold penny feels like in your butt?
>>
PENIS IN BUT LMAO
>>
>>62977721
This way he can pander to his reddit fanbase and he doesn't risk saying something idiotic that can turn against him.
The shit with the French skeletons is already awful enough.
>>
>>62977721
>Look at these people that disagree with me
>They are so stupid
>This completely refutes they arguments they have or will ever make

what will he do once 2016 hits?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.