[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I saw this troll chart somewhere, and I fixed it up to make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: greatest works.png (4 MB, 2384x1489) Image search: [Google]
greatest works.png
4 MB, 2384x1489
So I saw this troll chart somewhere, and I fixed it up to make it legit. What does /tv/ think of it?
>>
Why anybody would think that Boyhood is one of the greatest achievements in film, I don't even.
>>
still shit
kill yourself lad
>>
>>62977180
personally think one western film should be on there instead of boyhood
>>
>video games on there at all
>>
>>62977180
I know what you're doing, and you triggered the bejeezus out of me.
>>
>>62977180
>Tree of Life

Instantly discarded. Troll thread, move along, nothing to see here.
>>
>>62977197
Hold up hold up, before you say anything bad about this movie, did you know that the cast spend TWELVE YEARS of their lives filming this?

I bet you didn't know that. Must be feeling pretty stupid right now
>>
>>62977180
>mbdtf
>yeezus

yeah im triggered fucker
>>
>>62977180
Im posting again to share my frustration that there is an actual Warhol piece there.
FUCK OFF
>inb4 someone says Warhol was good
the idea of what he did was art, the art itself is shit.
>>
>>62977229
>im a pleb and I want everyone to know
>>
File: 32.jpg (28 KB, 390x310) Image search: [Google]
32.jpg
28 KB, 390x310
>>62977180
>I fixed it up to make it legit
>>
>>62977180
Jesus, it's like someone intentionally mixed great shit with terrible shit to make it hard to respond
>Hemingway next to George RR
>>
>Illmatic under music
kek
>>
>>62977180
>Dragon Age is still there
Still shit. Don't even have to look at the rest.
>>
>there's a video game called 'Gone Homo'
>it's apparently one of the best video games of all times

What the fuck? Haven't played any video games for a while but damn
>>
>>62977351

It has a pretty hot letter in it that you find crumpled up behind a dirty toilet. Got my dick hard so I went back looking for a picture of the lesbian chick but I couldn't remember where it was so I just gave up. Never finished it, true story
>>
>>62977180
>Gone home
>DA:I
DELETE THIS!
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.