[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> When 7 year old Zachary Taylor was diagnosed with terminal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: hellboy_wish_1_a_l.jpg (44 KB, 768x433) Image search: [Google]
hellboy_wish_1_a_l.jpg
44 KB, 768x433
> When 7 year old Zachary Taylor was diagnosed with terminal leukemia, the Make A Wish Foundation invited legendary actor Ron Perlman to sit through the multi hour makeup process to once again become Hellboy, Zack's favorite superhero [20].
>On the way to the hospital, Perlman was reportedly in good spirits [23], laughing and joking with the reporters and Make A Wish staff. His mood had darkened considerably, however, when introduced to Zack's adoptive fathers, Richard and Terrence Taylor [26][27]. Perlman reportedly refused to address either man, and was reportedly curt with reporters and hospital staff [30].
>After sitting through the makeup procedure (in total silence [31]), Perlman stand talked quietly with Zack. After a short period of time, Zack began to cry and Perlman left thehospital, refusing to speak with Zack's fathers, hospital staff, or the Make A Wish representative [34][35][36].
>When asked by reporters what Perlman had said, Zack told them that "Hellboy said I'm sick because my daddies are married. He told me I will go to hell when I die."[38][39][40]
>Zack passed away 6 weeks later [43]. In that time, he refused to speak with either of his adoptive fathers, claiming it was their fault he was sick[44]. Doctors stated that Zack "lived in a constant state of fear. He would cry at night so much he had to be isolated from other children." [45]
>His final words were "I'm afraid of Hell. Don't let Hellboy take me away."[46]

Holy shit, Ron.
>>
Hellboy, doing God's work.
>>
>>62976917
hey a new copypasta memer
>>
>>62976917
This looks like it took a lot of effort and its not very good
>>
Why would you make up such lies about Based Ron?
>>
File: image.jpg (421 KB, 746x982) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
421 KB, 746x982
>>62976917
Hellboy 3 will never happen
>>
Makes me smile every time.
>>
>>62977027

It's actually stale pasta
>>
Good, more celebrities should speak up against that shit without fear.
>>
Hell/pol/
>>
this shit was funny, will copypasta in the future
>>
Some things shouldn't be joked about. Shame on you.
>>
File: 1351723854982 copy.jpg (39 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1351723854982 copy.jpg
39 KB, 645x773
>>62976917
You think that's funny, faggot, I hope you never get laid in your life, just like me.
>>
File: Untitled.png (703 KB, 692x995) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
703 KB, 692x995
>>62976917
He's right you know.
>>
I was walking down Sunset Boulevard of all places. A humid, lingering June afternoon it was. The sun was blinding, the heat was blistering and I was wandering. Not a wonder, not a care in the world. Off in the distance there was this figure, twisting and turning in the crowds of people coming to and from, not one of them paying him any attention. As I made my way closer, I removed my sunglasses to wipe the sweat from my brow, squinting as I did so. Firstly, to shield my eyes from the baking sun, but squinting even more so when I saw who the tall glass of water-like figure was. It was Zach Braff. A babbling, incoherent and frantic Braff. I stopped to take this in, the thought of "What the hell is Zach Braff doing?!" As that thought crossed my mind, Braff crossed my path, locking eyes with me. Noticing that I was the only one besides himself at a standstill, a crazed grin began etching its way across his face. He came lumbering closer to me, he let out a yell of "Hey, buddy! Hey there, my man! How's it going? You want an autograph? A little meet and greet, one-on-one Q&A with the Oz monkey?!" Hoping, praying he was directing that at anyone but me, I sensed the awkwardness of the situation, as I tried to shuffle past him with a retort of "Uh.. no."
>>
As I tried to make my way around him, he tapped his hand on the front of my shoulder, his grin widening even more. Smiling and talking through his teeth at me "Please! Talk to me! Let's do lunch, huh? $50 and I'm all yours, buddy. Okay?" His hand still on my shoulder, I noticed how grubby it was. The man hadn't shaved, showered or even slept in days it seemed like. I shrugged his hand off of me before stepping back, I put my hand out in front of me to distance myself from him, but also as a gesture to tell him to calm down. Before long, we're in something of a stand-off, maintaining eye contact with me, still grinning from ear to ear. He began to break out into a little dance, flapping his arms up and down, wiggling his head from side to side and tapping his feet. He said "How's this, huh?" This is entertaining, right?" I simply shook my head and before I knew it, Braff was howling and bellowing like a wounded animal, exclaiming "Why?! You don't like this, huh?! How about this fucking shirt?! You like this?!" He began to unbutton his shirt, but became unsuccessful halfway through and began having some kind of fit. Spinning around in circles with half of his shirt stuck up over the top of his head, making noises the likes of "Weeeeeeeee! The erections of my highschool days never returned! Flaccid pee-wee, flaccid credit hards, flaccid fucking stomach!" He put his hands on his hips and began to gyrate; his fat, sweaty gut, glistening and jiggling in the afternoon sun.
>>
Soon, Mr. Braff found himself out of breath, tired and looking defeated. With an exhale of breath, he dropped his hands to his sides and let out a nervous laugh. Thinking he had calmed down, I stood, not knowing where to look, so I looked at the floor. I had my eyes closed, not wanting to believe that this situation was actually happening. All of a sudden the silence was broken with a scream of the word "Shhhhhhhooooooooeeeeeeeesssss!" I shot my head up to see Braff, hopping on one leg trying to pull his shoe off his foot on the opposite. He began again "You see this shoe?" He sniffed it "I don't like it!" He began smacking himself in the head with an Addidas training shoe. He hit himself, but realised, obviously, that it hurt, so he threw the shoe on the floor and screamed "You little bitch!" Unzipping his pants, he started to urinate on the single shoe, some of it splashing onto my own shoes, as he went up and down on his tip toes humming "Always look in the bright side". "I have half a mind to shit on it too!" Braff. With one shoe on, his shirt in tatters and his pants hanging by the top of his thighs, Zach Braff simply said "You know, life has dealt me this. This hand, these cards. Turn 'em over, you cash in your chips and what d'ya get? A one way ticket to loserville. Front seat, express line, singing a swan song, sharing a carriage with Edward Furlong." And as quickly as he had babbled, grinned, bellowed and yelled, Zach Braff was gone.
>>
>>62978197
>"Daddy I'm a girl!"

>Normal parent
>"No, you're not, you're a boy."
>proceed to explain the biological difference between boys and girls

>Gay parent
>"OH MY GOD MARKISS GET THE SELFIE STICK!"
>proceed to tell child how brave he is and that tomorrow they will go shopping for a bunch of dresses so xhe can finally be xerself

I have no real issues with trannies, but no 6 year old knows if they are transgendered. This shit is literally what Ed Vein and John Wayne Gacy's and a few other serial killers' mothers did.

Those teachers deserved to be fired though; you're a representative of your company and the parents are the customers, shit if the parent wants you to call their kid a potato, you fucking call it a potato. If you're uncomfortable or want to make some kind of stand, bear with it, realize it's 1/20th of your class, and think about how in 8 months it will be at another school and out of your life.
>>
>>62978197
>transgender 6 year old
That's bullshit.
>>
>>62976917
i think you overdid the citations senpai
>>
>>62978399
>This shit is literally what Ed Vein and John Wayne Gacy's and a few other serial killers' mothers did.
They were gay?
>>
>>62978399
>Those teachers deserved to be fired though; you're a representative of your company and the parents are the customers, shit if the parent wants you to call their kid a potato, you fucking call it a potato.

I don't agree with this at all.
In sweden some people have started calling themselves "hen" which is a mixture of him and her in swedish. This is when they identify themselves as neither gender.
I will call them "it", "this person", "you", whatever but I will never adress them as "hen". You either identify yourself as a him or her. This latest dumb fad when you regard yourself as both/neither is stupid.

I did this while working in the IT support for 3 years at a university.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.