[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Opinions on Henry Rollins?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: rollins.png (324 KB, 545x542) Image search: [Google]
rollins.png
324 KB, 545x542
Opinions on Henry Rollins?
>>
I'd gladly his fireworm
If you catch my drifto
>>
Cool guy in his youth, but nowadays he's a weird fossil that seems to revel in how out of touch he is.
>>
>>62976905
he can be an annoying douche sometimes, but I still enjoy listening to him bitch about things, even though I usually disagree with him.

I also never understood his fedora "dont trust women" attitude either until he told the story of how some chick cried rape on him
>>
reddit personified
>>
>>62976905
Damaged is a pretty good album. How is this tv?
>>
>>62977007
>not knowing that he is an actor as well
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QK2T7I5uUA
>>
>>62977007
My War is better imo senpai
>>
I literally don't understand why he is a celebrity. Like, was he in a band? D-List actor from last millenium?
>>
Saw him speak a few years ago I'm Kelowna
He has a knack for it
like him or not he is good at what he does
whatever that is
>>
>>62977024
Oh, neat. Not a huge Black Flag fan, so it's not like I follow his current endeavors. Is he any good?
>>
>>62977203
>in kelowna*
>>
>>62976905

No one would give a shit about him had he never joined Black Flag whereas Ian Mackaye would still be a legend even without forming Fugazi.
>>
>>62976905
He is really really pretencious. Like seriously, the most pretencious guy ever.

Like okay, you have opinions and shit and were once in a band. Who gives a fuck, stop thinking you are so fucking cool and important and better than other people
>>
>>62977236
>Ian Mackaye

Literally who
>>
>>62977144

>listening to black flag post dez cadena
>>
>>62977007
Damaged is the worst of the Black Flag albums anyone cares about. Rollins voice sucked at the time and Ginn does too many solos
First Four Years>My War>Damaged
>>
>>62977252

Bait
>>
>>62977250

Pretentious isn't the right word. He's a bit obnoxious sometimes, but over all pretty down to earth. He's had a pretty rough life, and he's good at what he does.
>>
>>62977298
Pretentious :
characterized by assumption of dignity or importance, especially when exaggerated or undeserved.

uhmmmm
>>
>>62976905
Used to be cool. Now, like all old men, his complaining has grown tiresome and he should move on.
>>
>>62977326

And? He doesn't exhibit that.
>>
>>62976905
That Zaheer tho.. was GOAT
>>
>>62977377
Excuse me?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HGb7yo4SFM
>>
>>62976957
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-xMkHgan0Y

Seemed like bit of a dick desu.
>>
>>62977618
>>62977671
if you were alive 30 years ago you probably would have said some dumb shit too
>>
>>62977719
>if you were alive 30 years ago you probably would have said some dumb shit too

>This makes Henry Rollins less of a dick/pretentious

okay
>>
>>62977671
Saw this a while ago, think it's inexcusable
>>
>>62977780

>being a dick to some kid who is acting legitimately pretentious over 30 years ago has any bearing on who he is today.

Sure thing bud.

Also, the kid was being a smug little shit, and deserved every second of that.
>>
HURR I HAVE NO NECK AND MY BEST FRIENDS DIED AND DRUGS ARE BAD AND IF YOU DO DRUGS YOURE A PIECE OF SHIT EVEN THOUGH MY POST-HEROIN CAREER IS UTTER SHIT
>>
Opinionated asshole who thinks he matters beyond anything because he was in one of the best punk bands of all time 30 years ago.

Old guy who's out of touch and needs to shut his mouth about things he has no business in discussing.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.