[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How am I supposed to hate this man if he uses his powers the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7
File: le murdertomb man.jpg (144 KB, 863x1031) Image search: [Google]
le murdertomb man.jpg
144 KB, 863x1031
How am I supposed to hate this man if he uses his powers the exact way I would use them too, if I had them?
>>
He could have got away with it if he just didn't kill.
>>
>>62976242

By not being a narcissist?
>>
>>62977437
I'd like to see how would you use those powers if you had them.
Stop being a self-righteous moralfag on the internet.
>>
>>62976242
>go screw yourself
>>
>>62976242
>exact way I would use them too

yeah yeah edge lord on about how killing people would be oh so much fun.

That's the character flaw with Kilgrave, he wrecks lives all around him for really no good reason. He could still do whatever he wanted without leave a large body count behind him.

don't get me wrong odds are I would abuse the power too in warped way but I'm not killing off someone just to kill them for no reason.
>>
>>62977626
He probably would have been entirely different character had this happened to him in adulthood.

He got his powers at a vulnerable age under harrowing circumstances, with no one really there to guide him or to even easily attempt to guide him due to the nature of his powers.

He himself hinted at how hard it is not to slip with phrasing, he can't really turn it off so he had to make a choice at an early age to walk on eggshells around people or embrace it. He chose the later and naturally got used to and bored with getting everything handed to him pretty quick, it's easy to get cynical and start to look at people as things when everyone you talk to acts like your plaything everytime you ask them something, even if you're not commanding them.

The reason he got so obsessed with
Jessica after he lost his power over her is because his powers isolate him and he didn't realize until then how lonely he is.
>>
>>62976242
Because he had it and you never will.
>>
>>62977626
no one told him what is good and what is bad nigga
>>62978063
so I'm supposed to be jealous of him? he's just a fictional character
>>
>>62976242

Because you have to have a grown-up understanding of right and wrong or a basic conscience to hate him

Of course underage edgelords like you wouldn't hate le Purple Man
>>
>>62978669
But he doesn't know what's right and wrong because no one taught him what's right and wrong.
>>
>>62979104
This.
Also I think its stupid of people to assume that character motivations in any story should be "what I would do".
I wouldn't chop off a little girl's arm because she didn't want to be in my army but that shit happens.
>>
I'll let you in on a little secret, OP, what you take away from a TV show, movie or book is actually up to you not the author.
>>
Reminder that Purple Man did nothing wrong and literally never killed anyone.
>>
>>62979797
I hate teenagers
>>
>all black men are heroes or sexual gifted studs
>all white men are either annoying betas, diaperfags or mind-control rapists
>all women (including lesbians) are strong and powerful and able to overcome the evil white man’s oppression.
>white men hate the word “rape”
>even the drug addict black guy is painted as a good guy who helps Jessica, “Go in there and help those people, that’s your super power!”
>but it’s ok to beat the shit out of white guys because they’re evil and creepy.

it actually doesn’t come as a surprise at all that this show was directed by a lesbian jew
>>
>>62979834
Why do you keep copy/pasting the same shit in every thread?
>>
>>62979834
If that's all you took from this then your worse than tumblr dykes who look for oppression in anything. Go outside or maybe kill yourself.
>>
>>62979848
>>62979878

within 20 mins of episode one, she’s found her black stallion and starts fucking him. this is before a few scenes of her being haunted by evil white megalomaniac, Kilgrave. He’s actually supposed to have purple skin, but as a stylistic choice, they used Tennant’s natural skin colour for this show directed by a jewish lesbian woman.

she watches in jealousy as the big black man (with superpowers, Luke Cage) dicks some other woman. Basically the first few episodes are about her riding Luke’s dick, lots of sudden cuts to them having loud, energetic sex, as well as some plot scenes while searching for the evil white mind-control rapist. She rejects a few beta whiteys on the way.

>slams the door in the face of white neighbour telling her she and Luke are having sex too loudly
>white manlet meekly asks Jessica out to go to a movie, she just looks at him like he’s retarded. This is before she lets Luke destroy her bedframe in the heat of wordless, passionate fucking.

and then..

>tortures and beats the shit out of Kilgrave every chance she gets, insults him relentlessly, brings up how disgusting he is sexually and how small his dick is
>has to control her overwhelming hatred of him even though she knows she could pummel him to pieces with her super strength because she wants to do the right thing and put him behind bars.
>old white parents who violate their son are described as the cause of the main villain (kilgrave)
>lesbians are shown as strong, intelligent, loving, sexually liberated, collected although victimized by evil white men
>even the black drug addict guy who was controlled by Kilgrave is painted as a good man just trying to do the right thing and a friend of Jessica.
>celebrates all her victories by riding on Luke. Luke is actually getting a spinoff show about his own BBC adventures in New York coming out next year.

That’s basically the best summary of what the show is like I can think of
>>
>>62976242
>did you ever tell someone to go fuck himself?
>imagine me doing that

He has his issues alright
>>
>>62979905
Thanks for repeating the sane shit over again faggot. I think you're projecting yourself onto the betas, but actually any of them are 10x better looking and manlet than you.
>>
File: ar001.jpg (66 KB, 460x612) Image search: [Google]
ar001.jpg
66 KB, 460x612
>even without powers I'm like him

Feels bad to know I am a sociopath
>>
>>62980086
If you feel bad that you're a sociopath, you're not much of a sociopath.
>>
>>62980086
Jesus what a dramatic bitch.
>>
File: 1438689681328.jpg (85 KB, 970x865) Image search: [Google]
1438689681328.jpg
85 KB, 970x865
>>62980086
>implying there's anything special about bitches being crazy
Feels bad to know you're 14.
>>
File: 1429848348709.png (182 KB, 313x413) Image search: [Google]
1429848348709.png
182 KB, 313x413
>>62979905

A woman actually utters the line, what is with men and power? ITS LIKE A DRUG!

Top kek dyke kike.
>>
>>62980086
>millennials buying into mentally ill reactions for pointless bullshit they see in media
>>
File: thats the joke.jpg (34 KB, 500x367) Image search: [Google]
thats the joke.jpg
34 KB, 500x367
>>62980146
>>
>>62980086
Pls tell the whole story
>>
File: 1393843178195.jpg (66 KB, 833x716) Image search: [Google]
1393843178195.jpg
66 KB, 833x716
>>62980204

>Same character then drugs herself and gets high on the same sort of power later
>>
File: 0002 - Copy.png (65 KB, 538x647) Image search: [Google]
0002 - Copy.png
65 KB, 538x647
>>62980461
She was cheating on her bf with me, after a while she started pissing me off so I decided to tell her best friend the whole thing. Her best friend told her boyfriend and they all hate her now.
>>
>>62979834
fuck off /pol/
>>
>>62977626
Thats not a flaw. Do you walk up to sociopaths and actual narcissists and tell them their existence is flawed and illogical?
>>
>>62979797
he isn't Purple Man in the Netflix show.
>>
>>62977613
imagine that
>>
>>62979905

>tortures and beats the shit out of Kilgrave every chance she gets, insults him relentlessly, brings up how disgusting he is sexually and how small his dick is

>how small his dick is

There is literally no point in 13 episodes that anyone brings up Killgrave's dick. Hell, apart from Jessica's off-hand remark about Luke being "gifted", nobody brings up anybody's dick.

Fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>62978001
this
>>
>>62982375
When they've got him in the sealed interrogation room and she's trying to get him to use his powers she says it.
>>
The villain's power is that he can make people do things without their consent

>Getting people to do things without consent = Rape

mr. purple is literally a metaphor for rape

bravo
>>
>>62980749
im mildly interested in this
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.