[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fantasize about Ward raping May a lot. Anyone else knows
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 2345732234.jpg (70 KB, 435x263) Image search: [Google]
2345732234.jpg
70 KB, 435x263
I fantasize about Ward raping May a lot.

Anyone else knows this feel?
>>
I once dreamed that me and abraham from the walking dead were raping a zombie while stabbing it with knives in the middle of a road, i came.
>>
I believe the correct spelling is "me".
>>
I only dream about raping bad girls.
>>
>>62975965
is this a good show

im leaning towards yes
>>
>>62977709

> You will never

Why live?
>>
>>62977709
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG
>>
this picture was not a nude and gets even posted on /co/ all the time
>/tv/ mods
>>
>>62979049
First half of season one is a drag but becomes important later on, season 1 isn't all too great. Season 2 gets better. Season 3 is really damn solid so far.

>>62979336
>>62979361
>>62979677
Mirror m8s?
>>
>>62979049
They do so much better when a movie isn't coming out. But because of all the quick plot changes they leave a LOT unresolved from season to season and it really bugs me.
>>
>>62979786
>Mirror m8s?
It was probably the picture of Daisy bent over in that pool or hot tub with her ass towards the camera.
>>
File: Ainley shiggy.jpg (44 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Ainley shiggy.jpg
44 KB, 500x375
>>62979677
>mfw

Fucking save us, AnHiro.
>>
>>62975965

I fantasize about being Skye and Ward fucking me, does that count?
>>
>>62979818

Considering how the movies refuse to remotely acknowledge the show I almost wish they would just stop pushing the movie shit.

I care more about the AOS than I do the MCU at this point and every character on AOS has more screen time and character than any of the Avengers.

Hell I think Maria Hill has had more AOS time than MCU time.
>>
>>62979910
>It was probably the picture of Daisy bent over in that pool or hot tub with her ass towards the camera.
correct
>>
>>62980017
>Considering how the movies refuse to remotely acknowledge the show

I find it really odd that even Netflix doesn't acknowledge the show. None of the actors from either could really be asking that much for a cameo on either side of things and Kilgrave being locked up for a couple of years in the raft until Ward and Hydra freed them would have been a simple enough explanation as to where he'd been in the interim and would have given JJ and DD a hoard of powered villains they could've faced.
>>
File: Smug Rassilon.png (338 KB, 1280x690) Image search: [Google]
Smug Rassilon.png
338 KB, 1280x690
>>62980017
>mfw got into SHIELD having never watched a single MCU movie.

I've only seen Iron Man on DVD and the TV premiere of the first Avengers. I guess one day I will join my normie friends and go through them all.
>>
I'm still hoping for Ward's redemption and shipping with Skye........ but it's never gna happen ;_;
>>
>>62980849
That possibility died with Ward's brother and parents.
>>
>>62980849
faggot, Ward is so much cooler as a bad guy
>>
>>62980849

Not gonna happen. He tried to fuck up literally everyone and thing in Skye's universe.

It was awesome as fuck when he tried to redeem with her and she just shot him.
>>
>>62979049
It's pretty okay. Season 2 is the strongest, and the first half of Season 1 is weak. Season 3 is kind of in between.

I guess it might be because Fitz is my favourite character. The love triangle of season 3 really brings down the scenes he's in.
>>
File: 1441569611570.jpg (69 KB, 525x540) Image search: [Google]
1441569611570.jpg
69 KB, 525x540
>Scarlet Witch will never mind rape you, then fall in love with you after reading all your shitty thoughts
Why live?
>>
>>62981344
>The love triangle of season 3 really brings down the scenes he's in.

Fitz's whine about him and Simmons being cursed by the cosmos comes dangerously close to breaking the fourth wall. Especially since he's right. Drama is hurt when the characters become aware of how cruelly the writers are treating them.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.