[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just finished watching GoT. So what was wrong with her vagina?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: large5540ee159d826.jpg (36 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
large5540ee159d826.jpg
36 KB, 512x512
Just finished watching GoT. So what was wrong with her vagina?
>>
>>62975029

Bad means good. She's got the baddest vagina out.
>>
>>62975049
Well that's retarded.
>>
>>62975029

her vagina was unwashed
>>
>>62975029
bad pussy = ass
therefore he is gay
>>
>>62975101
>retarded

No, retarded pussy would mean it's so good it's straight up stupid.
>>
>>62975029
>So what was wrong with her vagina?
Is one of those vaginas with penises. A cute little penis.
>>
>>62975214
Solid theory.
>>
stinky snek pussay
>>
>>62975029

am I the only one who wants to lick her feet and asshole?
>>
Actually there was nothing wrong, she was simply referring to the amount of hair when she said "baaaaa-d" and so like a sheep she would have a lot of fuzz
>>
>>62976170
i guarantee it is hairy
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.