[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is James Cameron so great?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: jamescameronshuge.png (11 KB, 600x88) Image search: [Google]
jamescameronshuge.png
11 KB, 600x88
Why is James Cameron so great?
>>
At the end of the day he's a nerd's nerd with a good work ethic and a decent self-aware critical eye.
>>
Doesn't give a shit about other people because his goal is to produce the highest quality product he can manage. He doesn't care that John the set designer is going to have to work late because he'll never see the fucker again anyway.
>>
>>62974653

He was, until Avatar. Damn, that shit was bland.
>>
>>62974653
Nigga's got talent.
>>
Can't wait for Fern Gully: In Space 2
>>
...ego?
>>
ferngully also was superior to princess mononoke because it pioneered those themes beforehand
>>
>>62974793
I think he's gonna pull a Terminator 2 with Avatar 2
>>
>>62974653
>4 ex-wives

thats just miserable

hes like an alchoholic but with women
>>
>>62974793

cry more
>>
because reddit dislikes him
therefore he's apparently the greatest
>>
>>62974859
I hope you're not implying Terminator is bad, or that Terminator 2 is significantly better than the original.
>>
>>62974875
They just can't handle his girth.
>>
>>62974793
Avatar wad a proof of concept for his 3D camera technology.

>>62974875
He talks about it on his stern interview.
>>
>>62974881
But it is, and it is.
>>
When Cameron is finally done, how many of the top 10 all time box office hits will be his?
>>
>>62975258
all

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.