[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WTF is happening here? Someone explain this shit.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: 1448285788281.webm (2 MB, 1280x544) Image search: [Google]
1448285788281.webm
2 MB, 1280x544
WTF is happening here? Someone explain this shit.
>>
>>62973896
THIS

IS

BRASIL
>>
>>62973896
>Someone explain this shit.
Really really REALLY poor use of forced perspective in an attempt to make them both seem like the same height.
>>
Rock is supposed to be standing next to him, you can tell by the shadow on Vin's right side... but their expressions and the focus of the camera make you think they're supposed to be standing in front of each other. Shitty cinematography, mang.
>>
Here is an example of GOOD use of forced perspective. (Shame that Hackson totally dropped any semblance of this and just went for CGI Bullshit in the Hobbit films)
>>
File: really.jpg (129 KB, 1066x718) Image search: [Google]
really.jpg
129 KB, 1066x718
>>62973896
macho side by side stare, not forced persp
>>
They're standing side by side because they're really tough dudes or some shit
>>
>>62974014
>Rock is supposed to be standing next to him, you can tell by the shadow on Vin's right side... but their expressions and the focus of the camera make you think they're supposed to be standing in front of each other.

I think you may be retarded, or visually impaired.
>>
>>62973962
>>62974058

nice meme
>>
Alot of people seem to think that this is a ploy to make Diesel seem the same size as Johnson.

My opinion:

I think Johnson's character is deliberately standing to the right of Diesel's character in an intimidating way. Like he arrived, didn't look Diesel in the eye, stared into the distance and stood up beside him. Hard to explain, but like they're talking without addressing or acknowledging eachother, eyes in the distance,.

I don't think its any forced perspective, manlet shit.
>>
>>62974058
Fuck, Frodo's side of the carriage is bigger and everything. I thought that mini-me shit was done in post.
>>
>>62974131
>I think Johnson's character is deliberately standing to the right of Diesel's character...

OH YOU THINK?

fucking retards... what the actual fuck?
>>
>>62974120
See: >>62974101
I think you may be mentally impaired.
>>
they aren't seeing each other
looking past one another
it is the tragedy of machismo
two men can never be friends
>>
>>62974170
>See

Yes? I'm seeing...

>I think you may be mentally impaired.

Why?
>>
>>62974149
The whole reason this thing is a thing is because it's a visually confusing shot. Stop trying to be an elitist asshole.
>>
>>62974205
>it's a visually confusing shot
you fell for the joke, fucker
>>
This is why /tv/ is the best board.
>>
>>62974205
>it's a visually confusing shot.

No, it's not if you're not cognitively, or visually, impaired.
>>
>>62974195
>Why?
Because your father and mother are clinically retarded. Now, there are no laws against two retards having children together. This usually isn't an issue because most retards are harmless, but in the rare scenario that one of them somehow gains access to the Internet and even worse, discovers 4chan, the consequences are dire to say the least. Ever heard of mob mentality? All it takes is one full retard to show up and send the quality of a board into descending chaos. I have nothing against your parents, I'm sure they're lovely people. But someone really should've been there to sidekick your mother in her pregnant stomach before unleashing your severe retardation unto this world.
>>
>>62974082
yeah, that's why Dwayne is contorting his spine in that weird posture, to be macho.
>>
>>62974292
>I think you may be mentally impaired.
>Why?
>Because your father and mother are clinically retarded. Now, there are no laws against two retards having children together. This usually isn't an issue because most retards are harmless, but in the rare scenario that one of them somehow gains access to the Internet and even worse, discovers 4chan, the consequences are dire to say the least. Ever heard of mob mentality? All it takes is one full retard to show up and send the quality of a board into descending chaos. I have nothing against your parents, I'm sure they're lovely people. But someone really should've been there to sidekick your mother in her pregnant stomach before unleashing your severe retardation unto this world.

You're not answering the question. Improve your reading comprehension.
>>
>>62974316

You're kidding, right? Or are you actually a retard?
>>
>>62973896
HAHAHAHA
How can someone fuck up SO BAD?
>>
>>62974082
>macho side by side stare

This meme needs to end.
>>
Vin Diesel refused the shot because it made him look much smaller next to Dwayne and his agent threatened that he would leave the film unless they reshot it in a way to make him look taller and this is the best they came up with.
>>
File: Fast & Furious 6.jpg (98 KB, 1280x560) Image search: [Google]
Fast & Furious 6.jpg
98 KB, 1280x560
It's a homage to Tarkovsky, you plebs.
>>
File: vin-deisel-and-the-rock.jpg (27 KB, 721x297) Image search: [Google]
vin-deisel-and-the-rock.jpg
27 KB, 721x297
It's almost as bad as this.
Hey O'Connell is supposed to be looking at the Mummy, but the perspective is off slightly.
>>
>>62973896
7/10. You will get guaranteed replies. You are also a complete fucking faggot.
>>
File: file.png (418 KB, 956x631) Image search: [Google]
file.png
418 KB, 956x631
>>62974359
got anything to back that up with?
>>
>>62974340
If you can't tell if I'm kidding or retarded, you should probably go down to the pharmacy and get a home retard test, get yourself checked out.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.