[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
you know he was the good guy all along and the king and legolas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1395355083516.jpg (42 KB, 689x392) Image search: [Google]
1395355083516.jpg
42 KB, 689x392
you know he was the good guy all along and the king and legolas were proto-communists showing false tolerance towards an hostile culture,

and did someone else see the strange lighting in the first part in France? Foreground is grey and snowing and in the background you can see sunshine and blue sky.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
for toleraaaaaaance and diversityyyyyyyyy
>>
I really, really fell in love with that leprosy-plagued king.

Because I know I could completely destroy his face with my Cock beyond recognition and he wouldnt be able to repair it.

So I could destroy a face with my cock and then be forever known as the man who destroyed a face with his cock.
>>
File: fw235356.jpg (95 KB, 575x767) Image search: [Google]
fw235356.jpg
95 KB, 575x767
>>
The film really upset me. I was ready for some nice crusade action and it turns out to be peaceful bullshit.
>>
>>62974005
>Americans need cumsocks
>>
File: wtf am i reading.png (576 KB, 738x687) Image search: [Google]
wtf am i reading.png
576 KB, 738x687
>>62974005
>>
DUDE KEKS BEND OVER TO NIGGER COCKS AND MUDSLIME RELIGION AND SHARIA LAW LMAO
>>
>>62973602
>starts a war
>gets absolutely destroyed
>loses Jerusalem due to his actions
>good guy
>>
>>62974837
he rather died as a man than as a cvck
>>
>>62974852
but he didnt die
>>
>>62975124
and wasn't a cvck
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.