[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could a sniper kill Voldemort?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6
File: voldy.jpg (100 KB, 1920x800) Image search: [Google]
voldy.jpg
100 KB, 1920x800
Could a sniper kill Voldemort?
>>
>>62973381

Yes, muggles are just too stupid to use real weapons
>>
File: chris_kyle_-_h_-_2015.jpg (52 KB, 675x380) Image search: [Google]
chris_kyle_-_h_-_2015.jpg
52 KB, 675x380
>>62973381
>Could a sniper kill Voldemort?

no he's white
>>
>>62973381

This film was so utter shit I still can't believe it.

Part 1 is by far the worst HP movie, but this one comes close.

Such an artificial grimdark nonsense, such a hype and fear for a villain with a shitty voice and a funny face that always underwhelms in presence.

And finally, such a misuse (and underuse) of Hogwarts.
>>
>>62973482

>Cu
>>
Not unless the bullet shoots through and destroys all of his Hocruxes on the way to his head.
>>
Dumbledore seemed like a Voldemort-type of person, with airs of grandeur and a lust for power.

Why didnt he also make horrocruxes too?

Also why didnt Voldemort make more horrocruxes that where simpler things? like one sheet of paper in a library or a speckle of dust flying around the air?

Can anyone explain this pottery to me?
>>
>>62973646
>Why didnt he also make horrocruxes too?
Arrogance.
>>
>>62973646

>Also why didnt Voldemort make more horrocruxes that where simpler things? like one sheet of paper in a library or a speckle of dust flying around the air?

Every time you split your soul to make a horcrux you lose a little humanity. Voldemort was becoming a literal monster because he'd gone too far and I guess didn't think it was necessary to make anymore, probably because he'd lost most of the humanity he was trying to immortalize in the first place.

Also Voldemort chose to make his horcruxes out of shit that had personal value to him. In hindsight he should've picked completely random stuff, but he also started doing it when he was a teenager so that might explain it.
>>
>>62973646
1. You need to kill people to make them. Dumbledore isn't a serial killer.

2. Voldemort sought out powerful items like the stone. The diary was his and the locket was his moms, personal stuff. He was kind of a vain dude.
>>
>>62973505
Care to fill me on on the latest conspiracy theory i mean facts?
>>
>>62973505
Alt codes don't work, but you're on the right track. Here's a tip: Notepad+.
>>
lol harry potter movies are shit
>>
>>62973812

Just some retarded clinical psychopath that was placed in the middle of easy engagements so as to induce a sense of heroism in him, an investment to later be a promoter of how great Murica is and how elite the seals are.

Same as Luttrell, really
>>
>>62973381
wouldn't he still have his horcruxes that made him immortal?
>>
>>62974887
snipe the whore kekses too
>>
>>62973646
bad writing
>>
>>62975108
I guess they can only be destroyed by magic.
>>
>>62973484
David Yates is the least creative action director I've ever seen and I dropped FBaWtFT the moment it was announced that that studio pushover was directing
>>
A wizard with a sniper rifle could, a muggle couldn't because of all the wards around magical areas which make them invisible and unnoticable, and Voldy is too high class to hang around in muggle areas.
>>
>>62973646
>Why didnt he also make horrocruxes too?
Because he didn't feel like murdering people and he's one of those "Death is totally cool guys!" freaks.

>Also why didnt Voldemort make more horrocruxes that where simpler things? like one sheet of paper in a library or a speckle of dust flying around the air?
He's ridiculously arrogant, no way a bit of LORD Voldemort's soul is going to sit around in some trash, and he didn't expect people to even figure out he had horcruxes to begin with, let alone what they were, let alone have 6 times what any wizard had ever made before.
>>
Who cares? Are you a pedo or something?
>>
>>62975573
>he didn't expect people to even figure out he had horcruxes to begin with
He should have murdered or obliviated Slughorn straight after they spoke about them. Rookie mistake.
>>
>>62973381
If he were an idiot and let him maybe. So yes.
>>
>>62975621
As a villain, Voldemort was kind of a fucking joke. Rowling just completely cripples him by giving him these ridiculously overblown personality flaws.
>>
snipers could solve most of movies central problems
>>
>>62975673
You mean like being a fucking villain?
It's a children's book. Villains in children's books rarely amount to more than a representation of "bad".
In reality no one choose to just "be evil" one day for the hell of it.
>>
>>62975791
>In reality no one choose to just "be evil" one day for the hell of it.
But this isn't reality. If everyone had superpowers, and there was a whole evil branch of superpowers that kick the ass of regular superpowers, I bet a fucking lot of people would chose to be evil, especially if they had a shitty childhood like Voldemort.
>>
File: ranking.jpg (856 KB, 1602x2896) Image search: [Google]
ranking.jpg
856 KB, 1602x2896
Probably since Harry Potter was easily one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects?all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>But at least the books are ggood though!
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King
>>
>>62975859
Yeah, that's covered by the "it's a children's book" part.
>>
>>62975791
>In reality no one choose to just "be evil" one day for the hell of it.

Neither did Voldemort, he was just severely mentally ill.

It's a good thing you're a tripfag, if you weren't I'd feel a little bad about telling you you're a fucking retard.
>>
File: 1418330811511.jpg (55 KB, 563x630) Image search: [Google]
1418330811511.jpg
55 KB, 563x630
>>62975976
Cool memes, brotendo.
>>
filthy no-maj fool
>>
>>62975573

I'm not even a potteryfag but I lurked a bit after watching the last two films yesterday

Dumbledore had that legendary OP Peverell wand, and for that wand to "serve its master", one must kill the previous owner.

How can you say Dumbledore was not a murderer? he clearly killed its previous owner.
>>
>>62973993
>they set up his sniper shots for him

so now he did actually kill those people? wew lad the narrative needs consolidation
>>
How can one create an outfit?

Would you be part of mine?

I thought it'd be called [B00TY], aka the Booty Warriors.

For it you must be

>Vanu

>Black

>Stalker infilshitter

>Only use the knife

The outfit would operate stabbing people in the butt everywhere taking advantage of that glorious stalker invisibility
>>
Why didn't Voldemort just fuck Bellatrix?
>>
File: Alter_Grindelwald[1].jpg (89 KB, 1280x532) Image search: [Google]
Alter_Grindelwald[1].jpg
89 KB, 1280x532
>>62976131
>>Dumbledore had that legendary OP Peverell wand, and for that wand to "serve its master", one must kill the previous owner.
People believed this, but it isn't true, you just have to defeat them.

>How can you say Dumbledore was not a murderer? he clearly killed its previous owner.
He didn't, the previous owner was Grindelwald (pic related) who was alive until Voldemort killed him in DH Part 1. Dumbledore just beat him in a duel, won the wand's allegiance and locked him up.
>>
>>62976227
Did you just crosspost from /cgl/ or something?
>>
>>62976251
because its for children not neet paedos from redd*t
>>
>>62976131
It's firmly established in the last movie that you only need to disarm the owner of the elder wand in order for the wand's allegiance to shift. If the owner is disarmed, it shows that he is an incompetent wizard and not worthy
>>
>>62976131
You don't even know the definition of the word "murder", I don't think you're old enough to post here.
>>
>>62976089
>tripfag
>goes on about memes when someone tells him what a faggot he is
If you being a retard is a meme then you've got some problems my friend.
>>
>>62976692
>le tripfag boogeyman
Nice meme, brobocop.
>>
>>62976570
>f the owner is disarmed, it shows that he is an incompetent wizard and not worthy
Being stabbed to death in your sleep or robbed during the night doesn't necessarily indicate incompetence, although it probably does in the case of the braggarts who it happened to.
>>
>>62976723
Shitposting is against the rules.
>>
File: 1448299146091.jpg (141 KB, 576x543) Image search: [Google]
1448299146091.jpg
141 KB, 576x543
>>62976746
So why do you keep doing it?
>>
>>62973646
>why doesn't the good guy murder a ton of people, this is shitty writing
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.