[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what if Boba Fett had survived the whole ordeal at the Saarlac
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Fett.jpg (1 MB, 992x1400) Image search: [Google]
Fett.jpg
1 MB, 992x1400
So what if Boba Fett had survived the whole ordeal at the Saarlac pit, but everything else remained the same, like Jabba dying etc. Did they kill him off because without Jabba, the only place for his character to go would either be to join the rebels or just kind of disappear.

When you think about it, Boba didn't necessarily hate Han or the rebels, he was just being paid to do a job. Would Jedi have been better if Boba had helped Lando take down the death star, or helped Han and Leia on Endor?(Obviously the rebels would have to pay him). I mean I know it sounds fan-fictiony but it's better than teddy bears right?
>>
>>62972236

he did survive...
>>
>>62972246
No he didn't, faggot. Boba Fett is shit
>>
why are 75% of the threads on /tv/ about star wars? are you getting paid to do this?
>>
>>62972246
In the context of Return of the Jedi, he died in the first few minutes and was never mentioned again.
I'm aware of all the shit exudes that have come out to make him still alive, but Im specifically talking about how Jedi could have been better
>>
>>62972278

you're 16 years old.

>>62972290

In the context of cannon, he survived...so I don't understand how this is a discussion.
>>
>>62972329
How'd you know?
>>
Why are people so obsessed with this irrelevant character?
>>
>>62972279
You know Star Wars is getting a sequel and it comes out next month right?
>>
>>62972382
because the original trilogy is all they had for years so people clung to him in expanded universe.

the hero is beta
the girl is manly
harison ford reminds everyone of dad
chewbacca doesnt even fucking talk
the robots are abbot and costello or some shit.

literally no one relates to them so they pick this guy and vader.
>>
>>62972329
He survived in the EU

Canonically he never got out of the belly
>>
>>62972495
>Harrison Ford reminded everyone of dad

What?
>>
>>62972519
i know they are meant to be around the same age but it always felt like he was much older to me due to his crimal past already owning a spaceship etc.
>>
>>62972580
What in the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>62972516
No, canonically he did. In the old canon and the new canon. There were talks of Boba Fett spinoffs and cameos and everything you could imagine post-Disney.

He became insanely, perhaps unwarrantably, popular. You think any powers at be would keep him in locked a sand vagina?
>>
>>62972580
Harrison Ford was like 40 by the time ESB rolled around, and I don't think Mark Hamill was even 30 yet. And Carrie was definitely still in her 20s, since she's the youngest out of all of them.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.