[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
god this sucks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: rick-and-morty-600x300.jpg (35 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
rick-and-morty-600x300.jpg
35 KB, 600x300
god this sucks
>>
Only 63 more years until another episode...
>>
I watched the pilot after everyone here sperged out about it kinda stupid didn't see what the big deal was.
>>
It has its moments, but the creator's kek fantasies show a bit too much.
>>
Literally Reddit: the show
>>
>>62970982

I think it has some amazing episodes like the body park or the one with the aliens and false memories and what not, really cool concepts. But theres also a lot of crap episodes that fall flat. I liked the heavy implications of morty finding out he replaced his dead self and buried him in the yard, but none of this character development really carries over

Its just really hit or miss. Fuck that show me what you got garbage and the purge episodes in particular.
>>
My favorite thing about it is Phil Hendrie does some voices.
>>
>>62970982
Sounds good, see you for season 3!
>>
It had some pretty decent premises but the characters don't really live up to them. And the meme-tier humour wears thin on you quickly.
>>
I've never seen a show go from great to horrible shit as quickly as this. The first 4 or five episodes of season 1 were great. Then it immediately become tumblr tier muh feels playing it safe bullshit. The show needs to be more like doc n mahrty nutsack licking and less like community. Basically just needs to lose harmon, the other guy is a funny 4channer
>>
>>62970982

Ran out of jokes after a handful of episodes
>>
>>62971817
Yeah, the other guy is a retarded weeaboo like the rest of us.
>>
>>62971165
The pilot is one of the weakest episodes.
>>
>>62973260
objectively wrong since season 2 aired
>>
>>62971292
But he always knew he replaced the other Morty. How would he not know? He dragged the body to the grave.

He brings it up to Summer in an episode.
>>
Season 2 was definitely worse, but it had three great episodes (Total Rickall, The Ricks Must Be Crazy, Mortynight Run). And even though it also had the shitty improv sequel episode and Get Schwifty, Season 1 had a few abortion-tier episodes as well (Raising Gazorpazorp, the Finale).

I think people give it more flak than it deserves.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.