[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jedi or Sith Which side appeals to you more?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4
File: images.jpg (12 KB, 336x323) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12 KB, 336x323
Jedi or Sith

Which side appeals to you more?
>>
They're both autists
Dark Jedi master race reporting in
>>
>>62970258
Jedi

Sith is for beta neckbeards who were most likely bullied all throughout life and have power/revenge fantasies
>>
Sex appeals to me more
>>
Neither. I would rather Captain a Star Destroyer or something.
>>
>>62970284
Literally the fedora'd neckbeard warrior of the force.
>>
>>62970288
this

sithfags are edgelords to the max
>>
>>62970302
>implying you wouldn't be the guy cleaning out storm trooper toilets
>>
>>62970258
Fuck them. I will be on neutral side.
>>
Jedi so i have an excuse for not getting laid
>>
>>62970302
>command star destroyer
>get choked to death by Vader for something that's not your fault
Why would anyone want that job?
>>
File: 1447494745860.jpg (387 KB, 1069x685) Image search: [Google]
1447494745860.jpg
387 KB, 1069x685
Neither, if I had the force I would probably venture the galaxy on my own, always on the fence. Since I am the most autistic neutral piece of shit person there is.

I would also go unnoticed for decades since I would be too lazy to work on my powers.
>>
Sith because I'm an edge lord
>>
>>62970258
Only a Sith deals in absolutes.
>>
>>62970258

I like the jedi ships better (rebels too if relevant), having bros to hang with is cool, council seems chill, the clones seem cool to command.

but man, dark side powers and shit. Id turn for sure given the chance.
>>
You can call me Darth Evilman
>>
>>62970882

probably darth WhyamIalive?
>>
>>62970489
>get choked to death by Vader for something that's not your fault

The majority of the time Vade only kill those who fail because of incompetense. He is harsh, but majority of the guys he kill are arrogant fucks that underestimates their opponents
>>
I would like to be a Grey Jedi myself *tips*
>>
Sith, because I want to be the best I can be.
Also pretty sure the Jedi were diddlers.
>>
Jedi, but that was before they were revealed to be weirdo virgin monks in the prequels.
>>
>>62970258
>Jedi are virgins
>Sith are edgelords
>Grey Jedi are fedoras
hmmm i cant win here
>>
Grey Jedi is the only logical choice.

Of course they don't exist in Disney Wars.
>>
Sith have a larger skill tree. Why wouldn't you go Sith?
>>
File: feelsbadman.jpg (260 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
feelsbadman.jpg
260 KB, 1280x720
tfw not a chill jedi traveling the galaxy with his in his comfy ship with his hot twilek gf
>>
I'm white so I guess I'm stuck being a Sith
>>
File: Aayla_Secura.jpg (12 KB, 268x268) Image search: [Google]
Aayla_Secura.jpg
12 KB, 268x268
CIS literally did nothing wrong
>>
>>62970258
I'd be Sith because I wouldn't want the Jedi order looming over me and brainwashing me. Sith are free to study the force as they choose and do with their powers as they wish.

That said, I like the Jedi more because for some reason all Sith are braindead generic supervillains who are unnecessarily cruel even when it's a complete detriment to them. The Jedi on the other hand are all about maintaining peace and helping people to prosper in the long term.
>>
>>62971261
But anon, all of the greatest Jedi who have ever lived have been white people. Meanwhile the greatest Sith who have ever lived are all literal redskins.
>>
>>62970258

They both seem pretty retarded. I guess I'd pick Jedi because I'm not an edgelord who wants to be betrayed and killed by my "friends", but I'd go off to some isolated planet to study the Force by myself.
>>
>>62971884

Sheev and Vader were both white, Darth Maul was a meme.
>>
>>62971943
Come to think of it Marka Ragnos and Vitiate were both declared noncannon. I guess white people in general are just the best force users around be it light side or dark side.
>>
>>62972043
Mace Windu nearly killed Sheev, the greatest dark force user alive at that point, all by himself
>>
>>62972124
>the greatest
Also the worst, and the tallest, and the shortest.

Your point is?
>>
>>62970258

According to a new hope, I'd say both are pretty cool.

Jedis were the knights templar and the Sith represented the will to power.

Obiwan cut off some dude's arm without hesitation, so they weren't exactly good.

IMHO, I'd rather be Han. Fuck your high religious orders, I'm out to make money.
>>
>>62972164

Only in the dub. The original Vader was voiced by the guy acting him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSm9DDxQv8E
>>
>>62970258
Sith, hands down.
They may be edgy autists but at least they are honest about it. The Jedi are actually kinda cunts.
>>
>>62972293

The Jedi are just idiots with no understanding of human nature, kind of like Lucas himself. Sith are actively malevolent edgelords who WILL betray you, why would you ever want anything to do with them?
>>
>>62972124
Well he's human, and in this universe that makes him white
>>
>>62972343
Would you rather hang out with a bunch of George Lucases? I mean it would be funny at first but soon you the urge to kill all of them would be too overwhelming.
>>
>>62972482

Yeah but they're pretty chill, so you could just take a spaceship and GTFO to someplace and be by yourself. The Sith will never leave you alone, you'll be a pawn in their game until your inevitable death (at their hands).
>>
>>62972538
>be by yourself
>while a bunch of George Lucases rule the galaxy
Yeah, have fun seeing the galaxy being ruined while knowing you could have stopped it.
>>
>>62970284
Literally the reddit side of force
>>
>>62970258
the only sith i can sympathize with is darth vader, who became evil beause he wanted to protect what he loved and was overall too emotional
>>
>>62972767
>killing a bunch of sand people just because your slave mother is being raped for the 5000th plus time in her life over the years.

>leave her there while being jedi so this shit happens
yeah so relatable.
>>
>>62972947
of course not in every aspect, I just give it credit for showing the contrast being calm and in control (jedi) <-> being emotional and let them control your actions(sith), while every other sith seems to do it like this: being good (jedi) <-> being edgelord maximus (sith)
>>
The side that doesn't murder children.
>>
>>62970258
They both sound like shit. The common sense option of "Having a wife is obviously not going to lead to me murdering loads of people" is better.

What do Jedi do when they find force sensitive and trained people with lightsabers other than obvious siths?
>>
>>62972986
jedi arent even slightly good in the story.

literally nothing in the original trilogy implies they are good all that is tacked on horseshit and everyone just assumed because it only shows luke 90% of the time.
>>
>>62970258

>Jedi
>a bunch of religious zealots with thousands of years of knowledge with a lot of power and influence in the universe
>got fucked by exactly the guy they've all been getting weird vibes from

>Sith
>religious fanatics that have the sole purpose of fucking Jedi's over
>they do so using the most obvious way because the Jedi's are even more retarded than Britney Spears

I'd rather be a slave merchant since not even the morally inflatable Jedi's don't give a shit about the slaves.
>>
Neither, I side with Qui Gon
>>
>>62972207
this
>>
>>62973028
Don't let your wife hear you say that.
>>
> edgelord or sjw

lightsaber in the ass for me
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.