[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Superior to The Hunger Games in every way
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: The-Condemned-2007.jpg (74 KB, 420x597) Image search: [Google]
The-Condemned-2007.jpg
74 KB, 420x597
Superior to The Hunger Games in every way
>>
I've been trying to find this movie for years.
>>
>>62969330

No it really wasn't.
>>
>>62969346
I have it on DVD fAm.

>>62969355
Yes it was. Hunger Games is a glorified soap opera. It's close to the level of capeshit. The "romantic aspect" is boring as fuck.
>>
>>62969394

You misunderstand. I'm not saying The Hunger Games is good, I'm saying The Condemned is just much worse.
>>
>steve austin
>vinny jones

You dont even need to watch it to know its trash
>>
>>62969446
The Condemned at least has some humor here and there. Hunger Games takes itself too seriously, especially after the first one's massive success. Would not watch.
>>
>>62969455
vinnie jones is based, fuck you
>>
>>62969455
>Not liking Stone Cold
>>
>>62969330
good idea, but stone cold shouldn't be the lead actor, he should of been one of the other bad ass mother fucker killer like vinnie was . having them 2 as the bad ass mofo against the good guy would of been a epic movie
>>
>>62969455
vinnie jones is a national treasure fuck off
>>
File: 1438109815790.jpg (10 KB, 258x195) Image search: [Google]
1438109815790.jpg
10 KB, 258x195
>>62969547
vinnie and the japanese guy were a pretty badass team
>>
>>62969346
Really? In the age of the Internet?

All you have to do these days is remember one thing about the movie and you'll find it.

>oh yeah it starred Steve Austin. I'll look up his movie history
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.