[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seen Elephant, Drugstore Cowboy, and Good Will Hunting of course.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Gus_Van_Sant.jpg (31 KB, 400x557) Image search: [Google]
Gus_Van_Sant.jpg
31 KB, 400x557
Seen Elephant, Drugstore Cowboy, and Good Will Hunting of course.

Are his other films worth watching? namely Mala Noche and My Own Private Idaho
>>
>>62968556
Don't know what I was thinking trying to talk about film on /tv/

Should of made a Star Wars or race bait thread
>>
I think Drugstore is the best of the lot. He's a good director but kind of a shit writer i m o. Idaho is good for the Udo Kier part alone, the rest isn't as good as it wants to be.
>>
Psycho
>>
>>62968556
>>62968796
Maybe work on your posting style, you little whiny faggot.

This is a terrible thread and did not deserve any replies
>>
>>62969567
That's obviously not true. Go hate on the blacks and the queers and project your neuroses about your manhood somewhere else. There's literally dozens of other threads for it.
>>
>>62969567
rude
>>
>>62969658
>>62969740
>That's obviously not true
Except it is true and this thread has been a total failure.

Otherwise you wouldn't be desperately bumping it.
>>
>>62969793

That the thread is a failure says more about the quality of the average /tv/ poster than it does of OP
>>
>>62969793
Not OP, not bumping it. It's a legit question about film/movies that I had an answer for. Almost asked a similar one yesterday but changed my mind. People like you are the reason why.
>>
Why didn't Elephant get a Criterion release when it was clearly his best ??
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.