[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TV/Movie characters you'd like to punch in the face
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Image.png (2 MB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
Image.png
2 MB, 1440x900
So I've been watching Jessica Jones and fuck me, I hate both of these characters. Especially the girl. It makes me so irrationally angry whenever she has screen time. What are some other television or movie characters that grind your gears, /tv/?
>>
>>62968376
>So I've been watching Jessica Jones
stopped reading right there

kill yourself
>>
>>62968382
you've got a lot of anger, why don't you hit us up with your pick, senpai?
>>
>>62968376
Yeah I couldn't stand both of those characters either, especially the junkie guy at first. It really irked me how they made him this "junkie with a heart of gold" stereotype that only exists in movies. But I couldn't find a decent thread that wasn't /pol/ bitching and forgot about it until I finished the second half and figured out his deal. He got a bit better, but every character besides Jessica, Luke, Trish, and Kilgrave just really dragged the whole thing down.
>>
>>62968473
Trish wasn't a good character
>>
>>62968507
I thought she was. She didn't get in Jessica's way anywhere near as much as everyone else did, she was the most supportive friend ever (that part where she takes Simpson's pills was pretty badass) and probably most importantly, she was a 10/10 qt.
>>
>>62968473
the whole "you can help me by helping these victims, they need you" thing was such a meme.
>>
>>62968581
>She didn't get in Jessica's way anywhere near as much as everyone else did, she was the most supportive friend ever
Obstacles make for good stories

>and probably most importantly, she was a 10/10 qt
yeah I figured this was the main reason. The autistic twin survivor was a much better character in every aspect
>>
>>62968426
Don't project. I see no anger in >>62968382. What I do see a humble suggestion on how to make the world a better place.
>>
>>62968376
Anon was molested by his older sister.
>>
>>62968851
Yes very true. The world would be a better place without me, someone who is watching a current tv series that is a popular topic, and discussing it. It's almost as if this isn't a board for film and television.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.