[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will based ron BTFO carl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 7
File: Season_six_ron_anderson.png (530 KB, 591x834) Image search: [Google]
Season_six_ron_anderson.png
530 KB, 591x834
Will based ron BTFO carl?
>>
>>62967491
wish he'd blow me the fuck out 2bh
>>
>>62967545
>again
>>
>>62967545
>nigger
>>
>>62967545
Because he's a faggot.
>>
Did anyone watch into the badlands?
What did steven yuen say during it?
>>
>>62967577
"i'll be on talking dead next"
-glen
>>
>>62967491
He is so much cuter than CORAL.

Wish he would stick around, but he's dead next week after blowing half of Coral's face off.
>>
File: 1444625206207.jpg (30 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1444625206207.jpg
30 KB, 600x600
>ron
>based

He's literally the biggest fucking chump in the show, I can't wait for him to take a shot at Carl and screw up his eye
>>
>>62967491
Regardless of what happens, a child character will probably die, and that's always a good thing for this series.
>>
>>62967491
for some reason i thought this had to do with shameless
>>
>kid tries to kill Carl but Glenn jumps in front of the bullet and dies
I called it
>>
i feel like carl is gunna go all hero and save this kids life. (shaka, when the walls fell) hes gunna protect him and coach him threw the walkers, just my guess
>>
>>62968435
Spoiler pics show Carl's actor with bandages over half his face
>>
>>62968916
>talks about pics
>?
where is it then
>>
>>62967491
Aye
>>
>>62969025
Sorry dude went to grab some food, had to look for it.
>>
>>62969163
>>62968916
>>
>>62969163
hmmm interesting
>>
Question:
Why doesnt Coral have an accent like his dad? He doesnt sound texan (?) enough to me
>>
i knew glenn was alive, i knew he crawled under that dumpster

i wish i was here to see /tv/'s reaction to it
>>
>>62969208
i think someone even posted that overhead shot of the initial scene and you can totally see Glenn pull himself under the dumpster
>>
>>62969192
>Georgia
>Texas
Ignoring that thing you said right there, I know plenty of people here in Wisconsin who have older family members that have that stereotypical UP NORT EH accent when the way they speak couldn't be any farther from that.

I'm pretty sure that a lot of regional accents are dying out this generation with the relative homogenization of accents in media today.
>>
>>62967491
>tfw i decided to marathon Paper Towns and the last 2 episode of Walking Dead and saw this fucker twice
>>
>>62969192
It's not always completely typical for a child to gain their parent's accent. Most of your socializing in early childhood is done in schools, surrounded by other children, and a lot of your mannerisms are adopted from there. If most people in school don't have an accent then you probably won't either. I grew up in Atlanta, my parents have extremely thick southern accents but I barely have one at all, because the majority of the children who went to school in the city didn't have one.
>>
Does this mean Neegan will kill Glenn ???

And if so, how do you think they're going to do it? They obviously can't show it in it's gruesome detail, but the thing is they kind of have to, to get the full effect.
>>
>>62969347
It's going to be a POV shot. Webm was posted earlier in this thread I think.
>>
>>62969347
Seems too predictable. But I doubt they'd kill off Daryl.
>>
>>62969347
there was a gif or webm shown of BTS footage of Neegan slamming his bat on a dummy double. The hair looked like Glenn but I'm wondering if it's not true since spoiler pics also show him with new pics of Jesus at Alexandria
>>
>>62969369
really? damn. I need to see that
>>
>>62969406
hopefully someone reposts it, but yeah it could just be a test shot or something. Unsure if it's even going to be used in the midseason finale, maybe we won't even see that scene until 2016
>>
>>62969369
>>62969406
oops meant
>>62969363
>>
>>62969369
Why would those pics of Glenn with Jesus make that untrue? The Negan scene will presumably be the final scene of the season, Glenn can very well be interacting with Jesus before then
>>
>>62969406
Here ya go

>>62963092
>>
>>62969420
I meant if that bat scene was something for when the second half of the season premieres, but unsure if they'd be filming Neegan scene so soon.
>>
>>62969369
In what way does that look like Glenn's hair in that grainy, unclear as hell bit of footage? Literally the only thing you can make out is Jeffrey Dean Morgan swinging the bat.
>>
how was tonight episode senpaitachi? i was busy so i didn't watch it, please no spoiler
i just want a simple GOOD or SHIT so i can adjust my expectation
>>
>>62969479
it's 1:40am anon, get off my back, just saying most folks around here were thinking it looks a lot like Glenn. Could very well be one of Neegan's lackeys and he just kills them at the end of the first ep.
>>
>>62969483
It was okay. Glenn survived.
>>
>>62969483
good. Ending was fun.
>>
This is some SERIOUS bullshit. You're telling me that Glenn somehow survived at least one full day underneath that dumpster, and that SOMEHOW not a SINGLE walker in that group of about 20 walkers surrounding him chomped on his legs/feet/hands? That he fought them off armed with nothing but a fucking knife?
>>
>>62969483
It was meh besides one really good scene with Rick and Morgan and the hype as fuck ending
>>
>>62969606
He didn't have to fight them off. He just stayed under until the zombies got bored and shambled off.
>>
File: enid.jpg (83 KB, 1254x701) Image search: [Google]
enid.jpg
83 KB, 1254x701
>>62969606
>spend a day under a dumpster
>everyone thinks you're dead
>30 seconds after leaving the dumpster
>lol hey glenn, here's water
>>
>>62969606
All he really had to do was get the first ones that tried to get him, their bodies piled there would have gotten in the way of the other zombies desu. If you wanna think even deeper on it you could even say their bodies there would mask Glenn's scent or whatever but it's not that deep familia.
>>
>>62969606
In a situation like that the best way is to throw Nicholas off the dumpster and watch him get eaten but if you have to fall down with him too then landing beneath him is the best next thing. It is kind of a long stretch but it is possible.
>>
Will his little brother kill Judith because of what Carol said to him?
>>
>>62969778
Attempt at least.
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 300x195) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 300x195
Tonight was the night.

TWD jumped hard.
>>
>>62969778
I've seen this said multiple times but I don't get it, did I miss something in what Carol said that would make him think that's a good idea? I barely remember what she said mere hours after watching it so I don't know.
>>
Edin was a fucking a fucking cheetos.

Shes a fucking Chester.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 397x488) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 397x488
>LOL zombies don't eat faces!
>>
>>62969858
Plus they don't eat legs now apparently too...
>>
Spoil fags, has Judith been spotted on set after this point? I'm sure either way babies are hardly around, but god damn if Judith dies with Jessie I'll be so happy.
>>
>>62970084
According to spoilers for the MSF Judith does not die with Jessie who does share their comic counterpart's fate
>>
If Judith dies it is then the "Rick Grimes fucking with niggas for a few years while the rest of the world ends show"
>>
>>62969347

It's going to be Daryl considering how pussified he's been the last 3 season, Norman Reedus getting his own show on AMC, and Daryl basically being non-existent now to see if the show can run without him.
>>
>>62969163
>>62969179
PUNISHED
U
N
I
S
H
E
D
>>
>>62970443

Rick should just take an oozie to Alexandria if Judith/Jessie die and Coral gets shot.
>>
>yfw MORGAN snaps Ron's neck for killing Rick's son
>>
>>62970878
Getting dropped hard if Daryl dies, the viewers will plummet even faster.
We might be getting based Daryl again, after he lost his x-bow to those people.
He won't die until he gets it back at least.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.