[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Homeland
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7
File: homeland-quinn.jpg (50 KB, 849x746) Image search: [Google]
homeland-quinn.jpg
50 KB, 849x746
>new Homeland episode
>no Homeland thread

What is up with /tv/ lately?
>>
File: jihadi scum.png (855 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
jihadi scum.png
855 KB, 720x404
>>
Why is quinn so based
>>
Allison fucked up and Quinn dun goof'd.
>>
>>62967304

A Most Wanted Leak is not as inspiring as Pakistan Power Hour with Curry Carrie or Tinker Tailor Soldier Fuck-off-Dana-Already-Goddamn.
>>
Muslims make Europe great
>>
File: AmadeusCloseup_sm.jpg (17 KB, 139x133) Image search: [Google]
AmadeusCloseup_sm.jpg
17 KB, 139x133
>People would love to pin the general's murder on Israel.
>They blame us for everything else.
>>
File: jewish-plot-revealed.jpg (43 KB, 300x295) Image search: [Google]
jewish-plot-revealed.jpg
43 KB, 300x295
>>62968482
>>
>see screensaver of a bar at the beach
>immediately think it's at a tiny island at a specific bar that someone told you about 10 years ago
Did anyone else get annoyed at how she "figured it out"?
>>
>>62967304
show just got too confusing to me tbqh family

around episode 3 of this season i realized the only character i knew the names of were carrie, saul, and quinn
>>
>>62968982
we got an episode this season called superpowers which enables the writers to have carrie pull things out here ass anytime, so ..

i aint watching it anymore.
>>
Oh boy, I wonder how the quinnster will get out of the truck before those crazy jihadists blow up half the city with it!
>>
File: 1447102935352.png (645 KB, 830x1262) Image search: [Google]
1447102935352.png
645 KB, 830x1262
Does this show go to shit once Brody dies senpaitachi?
>>
>>62970281
nah gets better
>>
>>62970316
Damian Lewis is awesome and all but some of their relationship shit is so hammy.
>>
Everyone watches The Walking Pleb live, then catches up on Homeland
>>
>>62968982
to be fair she was just talking to allison and specifically had the relationship between the two on her mind

>>62970626
I decided to stop watching walking dead during this week's episode

it really says a lot when this season of homeland is way better than walking dead
>>
>>62967304

This guy always looks like he's on a deadline to hand in a high school book report
>>
>>62967304
dropped it when they got rid of BASED brody
>>
Dropped the show when I realized that dumbass journalist who loves terrorists is actually a main character. Please tell me her ass gets bombed so she can feel dumb for thwarting the governements attempts at stopping terrorists
>>
>>62971045
she's still alive and being annoying

but the show is hinting at an attack in berlin so there's hope for her to die
>>
>>62971045
>Dropped the show when I realized that dumbass journalist who loves terrorists is actually a main character
She isn't
>>
they gave too much importance to Russians this season, feels tacky and unfocused
>>
>>62971293
Except that she's exposing yet another very high level double-agent. Seasons 1 and 2 were the best. Homeland seasons 3 and 4 I felt kinda lost its direction and while Season 5 was a "loss" for the CIA, I feel like the show's moving in a positive direction again.
>>
File: fSSh7df[1].png (80 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
fSSh7df[1].png
80 KB, 500x421
>first time this season carrie had somewhat, sort of mentioned Brody
>>
who the fuck is Bayroot? Saul and other hindu man always talk about him yet they STILL have yet to reveal this seasons main villain
>>
>>62972456
uh
>>
>>62972456
I think he's Smee's partner in crime.
>>
>>62970347
They still include hammy relationship stuff. Just skip it like I do.
>>
>>62972456
Berooz was the paki kid from season 4
>>
File: i laffed tho.jpg (85 KB, 455x478) Image search: [Google]
i laffed tho.jpg
85 KB, 455x478
>>62972456
>>
>>62969855
BUT MUH BRODIE
>>
>>62973693
oh shit
>>
So what was the point of putting that Jonas guy in this season?
>>
>>62974397
Carrie needs a fucking red headed guy in every season.
>>
How will Saul react when he finds out his waifu used him to betray him and his country? Will he kill her personally or leave it for Dar/Quinn?
>>
Why is Dar Adal so incompetent?

He clearly doesn't trust Allison, but he still refuses to make a move to find out about that bitch's plans.

Why doesn't he just plant a handful of bugs in her car and have all the proof he needs, instead of playing cat and mouse with her for half a season.

Also, who was that old guy who identified the russian hitman for the other blonde intelligence woman? What's their play?
>>
>>62975054
>implying Dar Adal doesn't know everything that is going on and isn't just playing ignorant
>>
>>62967304

homeland is shit now, that's what's up. I won't come into the thread and derail it or anything, but I saw this and figured I should at least answer your question.
>>
>>62975112
The current season is objectively good. You either haven't been watching or are a pleb with low attention span.
>>
>>62975054
>who was that old guy who identified the russian hitman?

The blonde's chick boss, just helping her out but she lied to him about what's the pic for.
>>
What happened to german Carrie anyway? Feels like she hasn't been on in five episodes.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.