[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 220x252) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 220x252
What went wrong?
>>
>>62966955
He's a bad guitarist
>>
The lack of Artie
>>
Cheated on Alison, got a hair system, rhinoplasty, from there it was all downhill
>>
>If you're anti-Israel, then you're anti-America!
>>
married a star fucker bimbo, sucked into far left Hollywood circles , so whipped that he starts agreeing with every single trendy Manhattan elite opinion on everything.

it's actually really pathetic. He's just a rich disconnected snob. with no sense of self awareness. or he just really has no idea what the country & the world is really like at this point.
>>
>>62967346
This. A thousand times this.

Howchie should go back to imitating gays with a lisp, imitating niggerspeak Amos'n'Andy style, and generally pandering to truckers from the 1980s. It's fucking ridiculous how far he's fallen.
>>
>>62967346
Pretty much this entirely.
>>
>>62967346
Wikipedia much?
>>
he's always been shallow, materialistic and superficial. listen to any interview and all he talks about is the guest's looks, money and sex life. on the other hand, he's intelligent nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor
>>
>>62967346
>>62967007
>>62966996

these
>>
His daughters are extremely liberal feminazi's that give him tons of shit whenever he objectifies women or makes fun of retards. Hence why the wack pack is now Jeff the Conquerer or Wendy the slow adult
>>
>>62967896
actually my man the shows since he announced that he'd be leaving agt were really good, he called gary the retard by his politically incorrect name, hopefully he doesn't sign another sirius deal though, he's too shit to continue
>>
he divorced Allison and Jackie left. he was shit after that.
>>
>>62966955
>What went wrong?

He got old. You either die young (gg allin, bill hicks, etc.) or get old and lose your edge.
>>
>>62969522
even if he re-signs with sirius it'll be for two days a week, and everybody but him, robin, fred, and gary will be fired.
>>
it's sad

when Howard finally hangs it up it'll be with little fanfare

Like you can sense that he knows it too when Letterman was getting all those goodbyes.
>>
>>62970978
fuck tom cheapusano for not paying billy west a livable wage. jackie puppet 4 lyfe
>>
I've been watching Howard lately. He is really dispicapble. Having actual retards on his show and making fun of them on their expense for his own money. He actually degrades them and tell them they are stupid and retarded in their face. I mean how can anyone defend this? He is a fucking creep. Only good thing is beetlejuice.
>>
>>62971035
It was Howard not Tom really he was there as a scapegoat for Howard who controls the marbles.
>>
>>62971071
lol "the marbles"

jackie and his fucken marbles and three shitty houses
>>
File: Soon.jpg (25 KB, 490x360) Image search: [Google]
Soon.jpg
25 KB, 490x360
Taking over when?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.