[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>dude were trendy minorities living in new york lmao do people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: DUDE.jpg (68 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
DUDE.jpg
68 KB, 1280x720
>dude were trendy minorities living in new york lmao

do people actually like this movie?
>>
After the horrific Paris attacks I do not see how any Westerners could reasonably support this show.
>>
>>62965850
What do the Paris attacks have to do with this?
>>
movie? I thought he did some shit show where he can pretend he can bang hot white women. His girlfriend is real life looks like a tranny.
>>
File: bardem face.jpg (44 KB, 508x532) Image search: [Google]
bardem face.jpg
44 KB, 508x532
>>62965877
>doesnt even know about paris attack
>>
DUDE I HATE WHITE PEOPLE BUT LOVE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THEIR HOSPITALITY AND FUCKING THEIR WOMEN LMAO

Why does this street-shitting faggot even have a career?
>>
wow dev, you really are a master of none
>>
>Live from the designaged shitting streets, it's Aziz Ansari

CLEAN WESTERN TOILETS

>BOOOOO
>GET OUT OF TOWN

INDIAN SHITTING FIELDS

>applause

KILL THE WHITE MAN AND TAKE HIS DAUGHTERS TO THE DESIGNATED SHITTING STREET

>crowd goes wild

So I was at wal mart and I needed ro release

>crowd giggles with anticipation

So I went to the back where I saw the restrooms. Needless to say, I was greeted to a clean western toilet.

Of course they don't expect me to release THERE.

>laughter gets heaver and heaver over time

So, I went to the truck loading zone and poped a squat and shat all over the place

>crowd erupts with laughter which makes Yankee Stadium sound like a whisper

I was in India and saw a women using a clean western toilet. Me and my buddies Kayne West and Drake raped her with a rebar and threw her body in the ganges

>crown starts laughing and shitting in the isle
>>
>>62966418
Holy fuck, ISIS Muslim terrorists are shitting in streets now?
>>
wait wut

http://editorial.rottentomatoes.com/guide/netflix-originals-countdown/3/
>>
Bingewatched the entire first episode and then vommited on my shoes.
>>
I never watching anything with a smug Abdul looking guy on the cover
>>
>>62966348
Oh my sides
>>
>>62965783
Never watched because I fucking hate Aziz

Is it just as shit as his stand-up? I imagine it centers around him being a hip young bachelor in the big city who makes lots of passive-aggressive racial comments and gets all the white girls, amirite?
>>
I tried watching it and got through 3 episodes, but it just felt too awkward. Like the performances and terrible jokes didn't match up to the look of the show. Second episode was endearing though and the Archer voice man is funny. Maybe I'll give it another shot later
>>
>>62966418
Indian males are the most insecure people in America.
Despite being the wealthiest minority behind jews, they couldn't get laid if their life depended on it. Indian girls ditch them and white girls don't even look at them.

Of course when one of them makes it in showbusiness and gets to write his own show, his sexual insecurities are going to show.
>>
>>62967110
Spot on friend. In the first episode he hangs out with his 7 foot tall white gay friend and some asian lesbian. They have tea and go clothes shopping. Later on he is in bed with this hot ass white girl and is fumbling around with condoms or something.
>>
>>62967178
The California episodes of To Catch A Predator were filled with Indian males. Why is that?
>>
>>62967195
Damn.
I haven't even read or watched anything about it and I've already written a description.

Do you goys think Netflix produced shows are getting worse and worse? Because the ones they've been popping out lately are shite.
>>
The first episode was ok but then the second episode had these weird boring flashbacks about his parents growing up in India. Louie at least waited like a season before having boring flashbacks
>>
>>62967250
They just need to keep making shit, any shit, so people will buy a subscription for all those Netflix originals good or bad
>>
>>62967275
did they shit in the street?
>>
desu it was not that bad, first few episodes were awful but it got a lot better. the girl he dates is 10/10 though
>>
>>62965783
what is the show is it literally about minorities? In the same vein as "White People" from MTV?
>>
>>62967154
I got that sense too. It is shot like Louie but written like Parks & Recreation with the characters acting cartoonishly comedic.
>>
File: DEBATE_Donald_Trum_3442821b.jpg (32 KB, 369x347) Image search: [Google]
DEBATE_Donald_Trum_3442821b.jpg
32 KB, 369x347
>>62965877
>aziz is a muslim
>all muslims are terrorists
>>
>>62968883
all of the writers are from P&R
>>
File: Capture.jpg (58 KB, 747x353) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
58 KB, 747x353
>>62965783
Seen like the first four episodes or something, and probably laughed once or twice.
Seemed like it was supposed to be a situation comedy? But no. Its just this Indian guy doing shit in new york that is barley amusing stuff, with some ""DEEP"" underlying subject.

Looking at these RT scores, people have are desperate of a good comedy show or just really easily pleased.
>>
>>62967178
am indian. so true. kill me.
>>
>>62969504
I STARTED WATCHING THE FIRST EPISODE BUT IT WAS LIKE 10 MINUTES AND THEY DIDN'T EVEN TRY TO MAKE A JOKE
>>
>>62967154

That stood out to me too. He's obviously trying to work in jokes and a voice that works in his standup act. It just ends up coming out super awkward and forced
>>
>>62965783
POO IN THE LOO
>>
I literally just watched the first episode and I thought it was pretty good.

I've literally had that same pre cum conversation and I thought they portrayed those kids pretty well. I'll probably watch the rest of it.
>>
>>62967195

I feel like you didn't watch it. The white guy isn't gay, and he's played by Eric of Tim and Eric. And the lesbian is black.
>>
I found it enjoyable because it is actually an extremely accurate portrayal of modern trendy morons. The acting is all quite natural outside of a couple people (the Asian dude is awful).
>>
In all honesty I really don't like the idea of being racist but the best people I've ever met have all been white and ironically enough minorities always are the ones obsessing over racist shit, it's so annoying
>>
File: 22SNAPSHOT-blog427.jpg (75 KB, 427x557) Image search: [Google]
22SNAPSHOT-blog427.jpg
75 KB, 427x557
>ywn spend a rainy day cuddled up in bed with a liberal progressive qt
>>
>>62970195
Trust me, you have to spend all your time keeping their mouth shut and limiting their access to a computer.
They're only sane if you lead conversations and don't let them near the internet.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.