[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Describe the Deadpool movie in three words.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2
File: deadpool-standeee-xl.jpg (180 KB, 1019x1649) Image search: [Google]
deadpool-standeee-xl.jpg
180 KB, 1019x1649
Describe the Deadpool movie in three words.
>>
>>62963181
Reddit the movie
>>
shit on this
>>
family guy capeshit
>>
but reddit is only one word
>>
Memes
>>
>>62963181
>Describe the Deadpool movie in three words.
A Deadpool movie.
>>
low hopes unmet
>>
Death of capeshit
>>
Upvotes, Memes, Likes
>>
Deadpool is a serious character who suffers from depression and lonliness. He was consistently like this up until Daniel Way made him retarded and popularized what the posters itt think of him but thats just not what he is. The leaked script was actually good and did a great job of portraying him as an actual character with emotion, I cant tell if people are shitposting or if you legitimately think it will just be a clown being retarded for two hours but I am very excited for this movie.
>>
>>62963181
Too much hype
>>
File: 1425058585702.png (6 KB, 423x410) Image search: [Google]
1425058585702.png
6 KB, 423x410
>>62963204

Someone beat me to it.
>>
>>62963204
>>62963229
when are the worthless mods going filter this fuckin word?

bitch ass computer jockeys
>>
cape
shit
trash
>>
Flop because pirating.

It will perform disappointingly because it's target demographic of 16 to 30 year old white males will all pirate it.

So we will get even more movies aimed at minorities & women because even though they're smaller groups they mostly pay for their content making it more profitable.
>>
>>62963540
Hey Reddit
>>
>>62963437

>Chimichangas
>>
>>62963540
No idea. Hoping it happens already.
>>
>>62963181
It is shit.
>>
>>62963181

>moms
>gonna
>freak
>>
>>62963181

desu senpai baka
>>
/b/ the movie.
>>
DUDE MEMES LMAO
>>
>>62963181
Dude Reddit lmao
>>
Reddit loves it
>>
>>62963849
>DUDE I'VE NEVER READ A SINGLE COMIC FROM THE SERIES LMAO
>>
>>62963936
>DUDE I'M BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL
>LOL POP CULTURE REFERENCES
>>
>>62963992
Thank you for proving my point.
>>
Kick Ass Three

I was pumped to see Deadpool after that teaser trailer (article I wrote about it here - http://247365hatemachine.blogspot.ca/2015/05/deadpool-marvel-and-r-rated-comic-book.html) but the first full trailer made me realize that it was just yet another movie with that annoying fratboy douchebag Ryan Reynolds, who is to cinema what Dane Cook is to comedy. Every single line of direlogue out of his cocksucker is either a quip, pun or shitty joke, all told with a smarmy smirk on his fucking face. I thought that he might have pulled off Deadpool but, no *sigh*, it's just Reynolds doing the same tired shtick he's been doing since Van Wilder when he was nothing more than a Jason Lee clone.

The trailer really does make it look on par with those fuck awful Kick-Ass movies. They think they're oh-so-edgy but when you read the comics you realize that Hollywood has cut their balls off.

A Deadpool movie needs to be transgressive, not just in regards to sex & violence, but also in it's form and content. A fractured-narrative-stream-of-consciousness-surrealistic tour through the warped psyche and reality of a deranged character, like The Monkees in HEAD (1968) but with tits, ass, pussy, blood and gore!!!FACT!!! https://youtu.be/3PUE0G9LP7c
>>
>>62963768
They wont have CP unless Cat Goddess does a cameo!!!FACT!!!
>>
>>62963540
get memed on, you fuck
>>
>>62963540
Reddit was filtered a few years ago, whenever you tried to post the word it wouldn't let you post. Don't know why they started allowing it again.
>>
>>62964232
are you seriously saying that super heroes have any depth at all?

Don't delude yourself Deadpool comics are no better than the film.
>>
>>62963181

Not Out Yet
>>
hella f*cking epic.
>>
>>62963181
Box office poison...
>>
>>62963181
I don't know the movie and I don't know this game, but could it be like this game:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PR2apfLBzw
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.