[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've always wondered why dont the jedis use the force to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: 1413825359920.png (753 KB, 627x674) Image search: [Google]
1413825359920.png
753 KB, 627x674
I've always wondered why dont the jedis use the force to "bend" elements/stuff in a not robotic way? for example when Yoda and Sheev are fighting they throw the senate cubicles like they where slowmo arrows..
>>
DUDE DMT LMAO

DUDE DRUG INDUCED TRUTHS ARE BASED COMPLETELY ON YOUR SUBJECTIVE REALITY AND BRING YOU NO CLOSER TO ENLIGHTENMENT LMAO
>>
>>62962378
Its because Lucas has a shit imagination for using the Force.
>>
>>62962378
u should be wondering why more of the original concept art didn't make it into the film
>>
The Force is WAY underutilized in the movies imo

>can literally asphyxiate people remotely
>nah, I'll just swing my space katana at him
>>
Why don't all Force user battles come down to both of them trying to control the other's body with the Force and the stronger person winning out?

Why are they trying to slash each other when they can pick the other person up and fling them against the wall with their mind?
>>
isn't being force sensitive or using the force something like having telekinesis powers?
>>
>>62962378
>for example when Yoda and Sheev are fighting
WHO DA MAN
>>
>>62962456
Are you okay, Anon? Your statements about DMT are both wrong and really uncalled for.
>>
>>62962658

Dooku choked and held Kenobi in the air.

During Anakin vs Kenobi they both projected the force at each other before/during the lightsaber duel

It's just that using the force is slower and requires you to remain stationary and focus than slashing with a saber that can make you win with a well placed strike.
>>
can you imagine how bad an m. night shamalan toph would have been
>>
>>62962848
Yeah and he could have killed Obi Wan right there.

Same with Anakin and Obi Wan, that's the whole point. A battle between two Force users should just be two people standing there staring at each other in concentration trying to overwhelm each other with the Force.
>>
>>62962802
ASSHURT SIKONOT DETECTED

DUDE DRUG INDUCED EGO DEATH IS NOT REAL IF IT WAS YOU WOULDN'T EVER COME BACK TO YOURSELF LMAO
>>
>>62962848
but when Obi One is fighting Darth Maul he is spinning in the air while using the force to bring his saber back
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zh3PNe9cNYA
>>
>>62962501
Lucas understood the Force the way Roddenberry understood computers. Discuss.
>>
Why don't they use just the force to control a good number of lightsabers and fight people that way?
>>
>>62962916
Logically, yes. Though to be fair, the movies wouldn't be that exciting if every Jedi battle was just a long staredown until one of them suddenly burst into subatomic particles.
>>
>>62962916
Sounds gay and ridiculous.
>>
>>62962916
Good you have found the answer to your original question
>>
>>62963353
Like Star Wars
>>
>>62963420
Like Star Wars, but much, much worse.
>>
Ralph McQuarries art animated would be cool
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.