[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he retarded? Seriously. I've recently been introduced
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 16
File: AntAmity-480x480.jpg (89 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
AntAmity-480x480.jpg
89 KB, 480x480
Is he retarded? Seriously.

I've recently been introduced to Opie and Anthony and I have come to the conclusion that Anthony Cumia is a complete fucking idiot. Is he legitimately learning-disabled or what?
>>
Could you please explain why you feel that way?
>>
As Antony said to Cleopatra as he opened a crate of ale, I have just discovered some crimes are nigger than others.
>>
File: 1441321381463.jpg (500 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
1441321381463.jpg
500 KB, 1600x1000
>>62962134
>>
>>62962188

Probably just triggered by his stance on niggers
>>
Serious? I always get the impression that he has an incredibly sharp mind that just had the misfortune (fortune?) to be born into the life of an alcoholic fuckup tin knocker from New Jersey.

The guy is lightning fast clever in a certain context, he has a great memory and ability to connect things, and if you listen to him talk to the fucking retard trucker callers he just runs circles around them in terms of logic. Circles of stupid neocon talking points and DUDE NIGGERS LMAO but he's still really fucking good within his element.

Opie on the other hand is legit borderline retarded.
>>
>>62962258
nice rhyme homie
>>62962208
...morrissey?
>>
>>62962188
>*someone brings up a current event/political topic*
>Anthony: 'FUCK YOU! FUCK YA FUCKIN MOTHA. FUCK YOU. YOU STUPID FUCK. FUCK YOU!

He has no fucking sense of nuance and lacks even the most basic critical thinking skills as demonstrated by his immature outbursts of profanity any time he is forced to think critically.

He is a god damn buffoon. The saddest part is that there are plenty of things I agree with him on, but when I hear him attempt to defend any of those positions it just makes me think "Wow, no wonder people think I am a complete retard for thinking this way, this fucking douchebag is my representative."

I await the Anthony Cumia Internet Defense Force to now berate me and tell me how I disagree with him because "lel cuz he hates niggers XD".
>>
>>62962304

I agree
>>
>>62962304
>he doesn't know when something is fuddasho
>>
>expecting shock jocks to act like politicians in discussion

You're listening to the wrong show m8
>>
>>62962369
This. A thousand times this.

Shock jocks are about keeping it real homie.
>>
>>62962304
I would rather listen to that than hear Jim Norton discuss and defend his political views. I'm cringing just typing this.
>>
>>62962779
I think we can all agree that the whole show is at its absolute worst when any given host is being serious.

>Anthony: TAXES!! TAXES!! SHUT UP!!! SHUT UP!!! SAVAGES!! I FUCKING HATE TAXES!! [goes on for 9 hours]
>Jimmy: FUCKING 9/11 TRUTHERS! WHY CAN'T PEOPLE JUST SAY THEY HATE NIGGERS PUBLICALLY, WITHOUT NEEDING ANONYMITY? WHY ISN'T EVERYONE A COMEDIAN WITH FADED EDGED OPINIONS FROM THE 90s THAT DON'T NEED COVER OF ANONYMITY?! [goes on for 2 hours]
>>
Who is this Tunisian knife fighter?
>>
>>62963183
This Corsican pimp?
>>
>>62963183
>>62963250
Fucking lol, cant remember who said that, anyone got a link?
>>
He's putting together a radio network with honestly amazing talent on it already that has grown larger in the last few weeks. He has a huge subscriber base and his influence only grows as an entrepreneur. Leaving that hellhole is possibly the greatest thing he could have done with his career

Also, fucking Opie and Jimmy looked like fucking retards compared to him. How many times do you listen to O&A and it's an episode with Anthony going on a long tangent about some historical fact or an obscure piece of knowledge? He was EASILY the brightest person on that show, and other than Ron probably the brightest radio personality on that platform

For a guy who didn't graduate high school he's amazingly knowledgeable and eloquent
>>
>>62963288
Colin Quinn

>unfinished clone
>>
File: idgac.jpg (55 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
idgac.jpg
55 KB, 500x500
>>62963288
This idiot savant
>>
opie seems to be a genuinely disturbed low IQ creep that somehow got some execs fooled into thinking that was funny

norton is awful

anthony is alright

sometimes tiring to listen to, often funny
>>
>>62963485
I agree about Opie. he has been completely exposed since Ant left and unfortunately for Jimmy and Sam and all them the show is completely unlistenable
>>
>>62963523
I hear Sam isn't even on anymore, I dropped it in April then the site I got my SXM content from closed its doors.

Can't imagine it got worse but that's all I've been reading
>>
>>62963523
Opie is undergoing Howardosis

>uhhh I can't laugh at Uncle Paul, I have a kid.

fucking pussy

when he made Vos APOLOGISE to him for busting balls on the show I was awestruck. How can you spend 40 years ranting about holes and then be the biggest hole ever?
>>
>>62963628
>>62963633
The only time's I've watched is if I like the guest star. I think I listened to a few Colin, Jay Mohr, Bill Burr and the Artie Lange episodes but I can't be bothered if they don't have a major name in studio, and even then it seems lackluster.

You go back and listen to all those Patrice or Burr or Louis episodes and the guy who gets along the best with guests always seems to be Anthony. He had a knack for conversation
>>
>>62963485
Opie grew out of his shock-jock behavior and had nothing of substance to use in its place. He is easily the weakest part of his own show. As much as he hated Anthony, he needed him on board, and still does. Jimmy, try as he might, can't replace what Any brought to the table.
>>
he changed in 2008 when obama got elected.
>>
>>62962779

jimmy talks way too fast when that happens
>>
File: 4chankill.jpg (322 KB, 797x1127) Image search: [Google]
4chankill.jpg
322 KB, 797x1127
>patrice dead
>roland gone
>danny gone
>Bill (lady di's roomate) dead
>cumia gone
>jimmy becoming hollywood pansy
>steve committed suicide
>>
>>62963995
>Steve committed suicide
w-what
>>
>>62964052
steve c died in 2012

it was suicide

by then everyone hated him though
>>
>>62962134
His face makes me rage and I dont even know who he is.
>>
File: balding torpid sloth.jpg (15 KB, 153x216) Image search: [Google]
balding torpid sloth.jpg
15 KB, 153x216
>>62962134
go to bed, Opie
>>
>>62964052

hung himself on his anniversary, after being let go from O&A for awhile
>>
>>62964052
he probably just OD'ed on honey and berries
>>
>>62962134
>wingnut
>retarded

pick both
>>
>>62964211
grrrrrrrr
>>
You guys should all be listening to the Bonfire now anyway. No loss.
>>
>>62964211
>>62964244
DOUBLE GUNS MUTHAFUCKA
>>
File: boyishmind.jpg (12 KB, 157x224) Image search: [Google]
boyishmind.jpg
12 KB, 157x224
>>62964244
hey big daddy
>>
File: photo.jpg (63 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
63 KB, 900x900
>>62964268
nigga, plz
>>
>>62962134
He can't carry a show by himself, that's the problem. He's great with Jimmy though. The nopie shows were always good.
>>
are there any O&J shows that are worth listening lately? I haven't listened to it in months
>>
>>62963485
The thing is, Norton is a great third mic but he can't carry a show. Opie is basically a subject bringer, which Sam could do just fine. Anthony is great at riffing but is too obsessed with niggers and muslims. Anthony, Sam and Jim would be a great show but Sam would have to be the Opie of the group.
>>
God, O&A used to be so fucking god-tier. Jimmy and Anthony were fucking hilarious, Opie was tolerable. Patrice, Louis, and Bill Burr in constantly. Their crazy fucking interns. Every fucking show was great.

Now Anthony is a /pol/tard screaming in his basement to his 200 viewers, Opie has gone full Morning Zoo and is holding Jimmy hostage. Bill Burr and Louis are too famous to appear on either show. Patrice is ded

Fuck how did it go so wrong
>>
>>62962254
>white trash redneck who thinks Howard Stern is an actual genius detected
How disgusting
>>
File: file.png (602 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
file.png
602 KB, 1920x1080
>>62964457
We need the Anthony, Jim and Ron show. It would be literally perfect. Ron is god-tier, and would keep Anthony's stormfront shit in check. Jimmy could go back to 3rd mic and just throw out jokes. Pepper could replace Sam.

FUCK
>>
>>62964370
Same here. the last time I listened they had some fat sounding dudes co-hosting and it was just horrible. The guys might have been brothers or something and it took me about an hour to realize that they were even 2 different people. It was just awful. The saddest part to me is that they will never rip on Scorch again. I NEED more scorch.
>>
buttplug?
>>
>>62964578
uhh buttplug.
>>
File: interracial pig sex.jpg (43 KB, 600x266) Image search: [Google]
interracial pig sex.jpg
43 KB, 600x266
>O+A General?
O+A general.

I wish these two had more time on air together. They were great. Patrice was usually there to fill in for Norton unfortunately.
>>
File: peppyhamburger.jpg (215 KB, 961x1073) Image search: [Google]
peppyhamburger.jpg
215 KB, 961x1073
getting East Side Dave is the second to last piece of the puzzle.

all Ant has to do now is get High Society Radio on board.

Pepper Hicks is a terrific radio personality, and deserves to be put in the same category as Ant, Jimmy, Ron, and East Side Dave.

https://youtu.be/5XAVVPywP1o
>>
>>62964556
Scorch is one of those thing that's so sad that I can't even derive pleasure from hearing someone mock him.

I'd just rather not hear a single second of his shit and forget he exists.
>>
File: hairlesstrollboyspotted.jpg (8 KB, 201x182) Image search: [Google]
hairlesstrollboyspotted.jpg
8 KB, 201x182
>>62964872
RAAAAAAMONE. BRING ME A FAGGOT WHO WILL FUCK GRAPE JELLY
>>
>this threads theme music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=op6W514X-w0
>>
>>62962208
Some crimes are nigger than others
Some crimes are nigger than others
Some crimes' brothers are nigger than other crimes' brothers
>>
>>62965308
Have you ever watched an episode of PFG TV without the boys commenting on it? It's just shitty. it's not even funny or fun, just terrible TV. But somehow they're able to make it hilarious when they comment on it. It's the weirdest thing.
>>
>>62965454
that's kinda my point. I don't even like it with them making fun of it. it's not even worthy of ridicule. I don't want to hear a second of it in any context.
>>
>>62965358
or, in the spirit of the season,
https://youtu.be/WXxVBVq-yH0
>>
>>62965529
I see. It's one of my favourite bits to be honest. I like how they found this delusional guy doing some weird show in a shitty fucking town and they spend so much time goofing on him. I don't know, I guess it makes me feel good see something shitty get clowned on. It's hard to explain. It's not exactly schadenfreude but it's more like I like how clever they get while mocking something so irrelevant.
>>
>>62965644
I think it's because there's lots of times where a TV show or movie or standup comic will make fun of something that's annoying

but as part of making fun of it, they have to recreate what's annoying about it, or play a clip of it. and I'm like MOTHERFUCKER i KNOW IT'S ANNOYING AND YOU'RE BEING ANNOYING IN THE PROCESS OF TELLING ME IT'S ANNOYING. YOU'RE GUILTY OF THE SAME THING.

I have no tolerance for it. I'm not a big fan of Jocktober either. It's just hard to listen to.
>>
>>62962134
>make halloween costume as an adult
>get a few extra uses out of it by going to comic book conventions and a movie

I'm familiar with that game.

So many things about Anthony resonate with me.
>>
File: 6634.jpg (22 KB, 600x744) Image search: [Google]
6634.jpg
22 KB, 600x744
>>62965358
>tfw I kind of like Jewlia
>>
>>62965943
Same. I was just listening to some old O&A right when Ant got some ww2 rifles and a nazi coat for christmas.

Ant- I don't know, I just love the era, I love the weapons, the clothing, the machinery, the...
Jimmy- Just say it, you love the ideology!
>>
>>62964052
>why did you do that dummy, you would've been working here

We could've had Steve C on Ant's network
>>
>>62964268
I was but then A/F shut down because everyone is a fucking retard that kept hotlinking and the owner is a fucking pussy
>>
>it's a jimmy interrupts and makes shit jokes for 3 straight minutes episode
>it's a jimmy pushes chip way too much episode
>it's a jimmy makes ANOTHER reference to dog phallus episode
>>
>>62965959
My chick's name is Julie so this song has been ruining my life for years
>>
>>62965576
Erocks show is the only thing I miss about SXM, that was a legitimately good show and I wish he had a podcast I could download. I'd even be fine with a best of.
>>
>>62966545
instead we get fucking keith the retard and rat the virgin. Terrible
>>
File: peckaz.jpg (15 KB, 207x241) Image search: [Google]
peckaz.jpg
15 KB, 207x241
>>62966741
RAAAAAAMONE, ERIK'S BREATH SMELLS LIKE THE DIAPER OF A CANCER PATIENT
>>
File: loose elephant.png (147 KB, 252x266) Image search: [Google]
loose elephant.png
147 KB, 252x266
tsssss its like the thread is dyin or sumptin
>>
>>62968565
i;m here chip

i'm always here for oyu
>>
File: 1366133472851.jpg (682 KB, 1546x2208) Image search: [Google]
1366133472851.jpg
682 KB, 1546x2208
>>62963183
>>62963288

>5:10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f91Ty9F2WlU
>>
>>62966314

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He3MPIq5gNE
>>
>>62962134
He's no genius but he's the smartest of the bunch. Definitely brighter than opie and jim. In fact even opie is smarter than jim
>>
>>62966592
the best kind of episodes
>>
>>62963633

He made Vos apologize? And doesn't care for Uncle Paul anymore?

What the ever loving fuck happened, Opie used to be a "destroyer."
>>
>>62969961
I've always found ways to defend Opie on some level, but if that shit's true, ecccccchhh
>>
>>62969985

Seriously. Opie was the one who would suggest the Quiet Game, threw the poker chips, usually did the more directly physical stuff on the show. It wasn't often, but when Opie did something, it was usually bringing the pain.

To hear he's gone soft is actually giving me diarrhea. Or maybe that's the ramen...
>>
>>62962304
I know this person isn't here anymore but I'm gonna type this anyways.

He's a fucking comedian bro. He's not some serious political commentator. It's hilarious when he yells, screams, and goes on rants. That's part of the charm of his style of comedy. I just don't think it's for you if you can't handle it.

Listen to someone else dude. Go listen to some fucking political commentator if you wanna hear well thought out debate topics and shit.
>>
>>62970010
Ron subtly trashed Opie on his show the other day saying that all the radio guys who did shock jock shtick did it because they weren't funny and had nothing else to offer. Now that Opie doesn't do cringey stunts he's basically a bad board op and should be replaced by someone who can actually read the news without stuttering and tripping over his words. PERIOD. sniff
>>
File: 1423324562935_0.png (132 KB, 529x470) Image search: [Google]
1423324562935_0.png
132 KB, 529x470
> mfw we will never have another OA General like the good ol days
Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.