[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Some of you guys are alright. Do go to the Twilight Zone set tomorrow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
Some of you guys are alright. Do go to the Twilight Zone set tomorrow
>>
Man where has that guy from Combat! been the past couple of years. I haven't seen him in a while.
>>
>>62961006
Nothing to lose your head over
>>
File: the-howling.16359.jpg (409 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
the-howling.16359.jpg
409 KB, 1000x1500
Howling is superior
>>
Why does everyone on /tv/ give Landis shit over some deaths when plenty of movies have had avoidable deaths?
What about the Crow? Is the director responsible?
What about Ben-hur? Were the death of those horses the directors fault?
What about Michael Bay? Why does no one shitpost about him killing an innocent bystander during an effects shot in Transformers 3?
>>
>>62961460
>Why does no one shitpost about him killing an innocent bystander during an effects shot in Transformers 3?
What?
>>
>even that couldn't kill nepotism
>>
>>62961460
How was it like meeting Mike & Jay, Max?
>>
>>62961506
http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/transformers-tragedy-latest-hollywood-stunt-wrong/story?id=11568061

She was an extra, but still
>>
File: Varick_Frissell.png (40 KB, 149x198) Image search: [Google]
Varick_Frissell.png
40 KB, 149x198
>>62961460
All small time, Varick Frissell made a film called The Viking (1931) where he blew up a ship and killed 27 people, including himself

>On March 15, 1931, a cache of dynamite being used for Frissell's film, blew up, destroying the stern of the ship and killing 27 men, including Frissell. The ship subsequently sank, and Frissell's body and his pet Newfoundland dog, Cabot, were never found.
>>
>>62961460
Landis willingly broke laws and endangered two children who should have never been on the set.
>>
File: 239964_1337904004_3.jpg (242 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
239964_1337904004_3.jpg
242 KB, 640x480
Michael Bay's Name Pushed Paramount To Settle Injured Extra's ‘Transformers 3’ Lawsuit

>Paramount has reached an $18.5 million settlement with Gabriella Cedillo, the extra who suffered a severe head trauma on the set of the Transformers 3 film on September 1, 2010. The victim’s attorney accused Paramount of doing “everything they could to avoid payment”.

>A source tells Deadline that the lawsuit filed in October 2010 would have gone on longer if Michael Bay’s name hadn’t been thrown into the legal mix. But the possibility that the director and his Platinum Dunes production company suddenly were to be pulled in as defendants apparently lit a fire under Paramount to speed a settlement.

http://deadline.com/2012/05/michael-bays-name-helped-speed-paramount-settlement-of-injured-extras-transformers-3-lawsuit-277222/

Bay's retarded fans where mad about her suing

>ya know i hope she makes a full recovery, and that paramount takes care of her, but if paramounts willing to care for her pay her bills and what not, why does she have to sue right this second! I could see if there is gonna be permenant brain damage, that she sue, but really this sounds like her family is just greddy as hell! They probaly figure that paramount will just settle asap!

http://www.shootfortheedit.com/forum/showthread.php?7772-Reports-Woman-hurt-on-TF3-set/page5

>$50000 ain't bad, but why sue? they already apologized and provided funds for her medical expense. im glad its some crazy amount she suing for.

>I'm glad the woman is fine but i'm sure the so-called brain injuries aren't forever.

http://www.shootfortheedit.com/forum/showthread.php?7772-Reports-Woman-hurt-on-TF3-set/page6
>>
>>62962509
>Michael Bay fans

It's kind of amazing to actually see how stupid a Michael Bay fan is. I never come across them since I spend most time discussing films on /tv/ or a few other niche places, but there it is, in writing. They're just fucking retarded and there's goddamned millions of them, they control the fucking film industry
>>
>>62962509
>$18.5 million
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 300x300
I'm going to start shooting my new movie tomorrow in North Carolina. It's a great script and you'll all be blown away! Wish me luck!
>>
File: crying.gif (401 KB, 250x195) Image search: [Google]
crying.gif
401 KB, 250x195
>>62962082
Cabot no
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.