[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone seen Splice?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: index.jpg (7 KB, 184x273) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7 KB, 184x273
Anyone seen Splice?
>>
All I remember was the gross rape scenes.
>>
>>62960704
It is a good movie. The writing is solid, the cgi is decent, the characters are good. The rape scene is nasty but it won't traumatize you or anything, its like 10 seconds long and fits with the plot
>>
>>62960749
you mean fuckin hot
dren was a sex god(dess)
>>
The creature is pretty disturbing.

God why would you have sex with it though.
>>
>>62960704
the alien was pretty gross to look at, knew a kid in highschool who looked just like it due to FAS with the eye split and it was really offsetting

i mean it was alright as a scifi movie but the whole, treat it as my child deal was stupid as fuck
>>
File: splice.jpg (93 KB, 1600x800) Image search: [Google]
splice.jpg
93 KB, 1600x800
>>62960704
No but I'm thinking about watching the remake
>>
I fapped to the sex scene, twice.
>>
felt like a gross out comedy more than a humanistic drama or whatever it was trying to be

Total mess
>>
>>62960864

>Be a brilliant scientist
>Male
>Create new life
>Vaguely female
>Want to fuck it
>>
>>62960864
>humanoid
>not human
HOT!
>>
>>62961285

Which one?
>>
The movie was interesting, great story, creatures were pretty cool. And then the movie shits itself and dies the moment he randomly decides to fuck his creation for a no real good reason
>>
>>62961224
underated kek
>>
>>62961574
nigga thats when it peaked tfym
>>
>>62961562
The one with the female chimera, inside the barn.
>>
Sarah Polley walking in on Adrien Brody fucking the mutant got one of the best laughs I've ever heard in a theater. It's a 10/10 just for that moment.

If you go back and watch cam rips from when it first came out you'll hear the audience flip out in all of them.
>>
>>62961831
>Sarah Polley walking in on Adrien Brody fucking the mutant got one of the best laughs

I was wanking to it m8
>>
>>62961831

Agreed, best bit in the film is when she walks in.
>>
pretty meh
girls a cutie i guess
>>
sadly yes.
>>
I'm surprised they didn't do a dtv sequel about the offspring.
>>
>>62960704
just the sex scenes
>>
>>62960803
>was
The rape scene at the end was a boner kill
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.