[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This move about Campus Sexual Assault is on CNN right now. M
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: huntingground.png (379 KB, 660x360) Image search: [Google]
huntingground.png
379 KB, 660x360
This move about Campus Sexual Assault is on CNN right now. Might be hot. Wanna watch?

Crew member was already caught editing Wikipedia.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/the-hunting-ground-crew-caught-editing-wikipedia-to-make-facts-conform-to-film/article/2576792

> A crew member from "The Hunting Ground," a one-sided film about campus sexual assault, has been editing Wikipedia articles to make facts conform with the inaccurate representations in the film.

>Edward Patrick Alva, who is listed on the film's IMDB page as part of the camera and electrical department, has been altering Wikipedia entries for months, in violation of the website's conflict-of-interest guidelines. Alva is the assistant editor and technical supervisor for Chain Camera Pictures, the production company associated with "The Hunting Ground" director Kirby Dick.

>Wikipedia guidelines state: "Do not edit Wikipedia in your own interests or in the interests of your external relationships." As a member of the film's production team, Alva should not have been editing pages about the film or related to the film.
>>
>What happens in college stays in college

Ohhoho!
>>
Oh boy, more scaremongering and manufactured outrage from the militant left.

In other news, today is Sunday and water is wet.
>>
So far this movie looks like it's more about the dangers of beer goggles.
>>
>Dumb girls think drunk sex is rape
>>
>I wish someone was drunk enough to fuck me
>>
>>62957524
>wherever feminists congregate, that is where rape is the most rampant
It's funny how that works, isn't it? It would be a very fortunate thing for them if they wanted to be victims or something, you know?
>>
Why are so many of these girls smiling when recalling the most traumatic event of their lives?

Why was the one girls dad so nonchalant about his daughter killing herself?
>>
>>62957524
I knew this shit was biased as hell.

Campuses are already fucking liberal "safe havens" with everyone fucking posting "trigger warnings" and getting any male or professor fucking kicked off campus if they dare make a "troublesome" comment or a joke.

Liberals, never again.
>>
At least one of the four main cases is bullshit. This is a great read on the lies the 'documentary' lets go unchallenged cause it fits the narrative:

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/doublex/2015/06/the_hunting_ground_a_closer_look_at_the_influential_documentary_reveals.html
>>
Fact: Girls on a college campus are LESS LIKELY to be raped or sexually assaulted than girls NOT on a college campus

Fact: One of the girls featured in this """""documentary""""" was found to have LIED when she falsely accused a man of rape.
>>
>>62958803
Maybe they got over it.

You can either be a victim all your life after something traumatic or you can get over it and live the rest of your life.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.