[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>season 3 won't air until mid 2017 Why? Are they trying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: RickAndMorty.jpg (171 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
RickAndMorty.jpg
171 KB, 1920x1080
>season 3 won't air until mid 2017

Why? Are they trying to kill the show?
>>
>>62954740
Is Rick and Morty your first adult swim show?

You have to be 18 to post on 4chan.
>>
>>62954740
Yeah, like it killed The Venture Bros.
>>
>>>/co/

Why in fuck do Rick and Morty threads keep getting posted on the wrong board, but no other cartoon show? Is this some sick reddit meme?
>>
>>62954860
Has it really taken 13 years to get to 6 Seasons of THE VENTURE BROS? Fuck me I am old. I know there is a lot of care but man the wait is painful.
>>
File: 7943570.jpg (16 KB, 308x308) Image search: [Google]
7943570.jpg
16 KB, 308x308
>>62954922
>>
>>62954740
Long lead-times for animation I'm hoping they realise it's such a hit that they do a two season renewal so they can get a buffer of episodes.
>>
>>62954740
>actually called the R&M hotline
>it played an actual message
>I actually got to leave a message

I told Justin to stop shitposting his own show on /co/.
>>
Literally why does it take so long?
What could they possibly be doing that would require that much time?
>>
They're trying to wait for Harmon to kill himself
>>
>>62954740
maybe roiland and harmon should stop shitposting and get to work
>>
>>62954740
Thats not a long wait at all...
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.