[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw watching Sopranos 3rd time round and just realized Vito
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: vitox-large.jpg (18 KB, 490x368) Image search: [Google]
vitox-large.jpg
18 KB, 490x368
>tfw watching Sopranos 3rd time round and just realized Vito makes an appearance in season 1 as Gino
>>
>>62954081
Yeah they never explained that bullshit.
I'm sure chase liked him and just kept him on as an actor but should have been explained
>>
>>62954081

I like to think it's really Vito and he gave the bakery guy the alias "Gino" because they are fucking.
>>
>>62954081

>that disgusting waddle
>the fucking horrible personality

Why is Vito the most unlikable Sopranos character ever? I don't care that he was given a very special episode about the horrors of homophobia. He deserved it, even if the reasons were fucked up.
>>
>>62954081

Vito?!

A fag?!!!!!
>>
>>62954185
>implying Vito wasn't known to Chris in some capacity
>>
>>62954208

He's a good earner!
>>
>>62954208
It's hilarious how upset the actor was that he got no award recognition for that gay arch
>>
>>62954241

When Vito is properly introduced in S2 he's just some construction guy who's part of Ritchie's crew. He might not even be made at that point. It's entirely plausible Chris would never have been introduced to him before he rose up the ranks.

The Gino is Vito theory stands.
>>
>>62954499
>nephew of Richie Aprile
>Adriana's cousin
>The Gino is Vito theory is flawed

I still find it hard to believe Chris wouldn't have known who he was.
>>
>>62954495
Really? His acting was mediocre.

And the fact it was an arc over half a season is disgusting.
>>
>>62954495

Really? Any links? He was so mediocre and his performance was extremely flat. I always got the sense that the entitled little asshole parts of vito's personality came naturally to him because they were the only moments of his acting that stood out.
>>
>>62954255

So was Ralphie. He did arguably worse things too. But it's funny how much and actors performance goes towards the audience liking the character. I loved Ralphie despite his abhorrent personality and i hated every second of vito. God i hate vito so fucking much
>>
>>62954081

>Vito's death wasn't sickening as much for the brutality of the beating, but rather for its punctuation -- the ensuing sodomy inflicted by Phil's thugs, with a pool cue.

>Shortly thereafter, Gannascoli, who forever has been consumed by an entrepreneurial fire, began to market a line of pool cues. Just like his pasta sauce that he dubbed "A Sauce to Die For" and his crime novel that he dubbed "A Meal to Die For," the line of pool cues was dubbed "A Cue to Die For." Despite its branding consistency, pro-gay groups were incensed. The very same pro-gay groups that commended and nominated for awards his portrayal of Gay Vito. Nonetheless, he caved in to their demands that the product be pulled.

Oh jesus what a greasy fucking retard. This man IS Vito
>>
>>62954218

Its just a joke guys. Really. Just a joke. For laughs.
don't tell anybody
>>
>>62955161
>turbo autist
>>
File: vito.jpg (21 KB, 400x226) Image search: [Google]
vito.jpg
21 KB, 400x226
Fuck, this was one of the worst written arcs in Sopranos. There is no reason whatsoever for Vito to be in a public gay club wearing full S&M garb. There are a million other more realistic ways they could have exposed him. And then, once he was exposed, he knew it was a death sentence, he should have ran further than the next town over.
>>
>>62954495
source?
>>
>>62957112

He ran to NH, that part didn't bug me.

The whole Village People getup was too much, I agree. Also I find it hard to believe he'd do it in NYC where he might be seen and recognized.
>>
>>62954149
>explained
it's not real. they must have liked him and re-hired him later to play vito.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.