[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Move adaptation when?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
Move adaptation when?
>>
>>62954022
There's already 6 with a 7th about to come up
>>
File: Is this the end.jpg (26 KB, 256x273) Image search: [Google]
Is this the end.jpg
26 KB, 256x273
>it's an EA ruins a beloved franchise episode
>>
playing it now
nowhere near as bad as people are saying just EA being jews
>>
>>62954022
epin thread /v/eddit haha star wars movie would be sick hahahaa
>>
>>62954022

>pay full admission for the first act
>pay an extra $50 for the second and third acts

wew lads
>>
>>62954120
It just needs space battles, more classes cutomization and galactic conquest.
the base game is pretty good
>>
>>62954182
Join the campaign for /film/. This wont be a problem anymore then
>>
>>62954244
It's probably the nostalgia because I love BFII, but it has the modern military shooter feel to it. It's awkward. Also, the DLC is a big minus for me. Never split Maps.
>>
>>62954222
It's like pottery classes
>>
>>62954022
>Movie adaptation
>Of Star Wars Battlefront

Yeah, it's called the Star Wars movies, fag.
>>
>>62954022
just cgi tokens and add some helmetless storm troopers to the original trillogy. This game has great accurate visuals but the worst ideas for gameplay ever. Who ever decided tokens and loads out were good needs to be fired.

Can someone tell me who thought the sharpshooting DL-17 should fire faster then the E-11?
>>
>>62954022

my roommate plays this game and it looks so fucking awful. I loved the old Battlefronts but this one looks like dogshit. The visuals are great but it seems every round is just spawning, surviving for about a minute, then being killed by a stray sniper round or blast from a ship that you can't even see. It looks like any lame military game that has come out in the last 10 years. Ugh why do video games suck so hard?
>>
>No clones vs droid
>No space battles
>Loadouts that make it shitty to play as a new player
>Brutal maps
>No story mode
>Have to shell out more money just to get the other parts of the game after already spending $70 on the game copy
>Literally just Battlefield reskinned

Video games suck nowadays. EA couldn't have done a more half-assed job on this game. I knew I shouldn't have expected much though. All multiplayer games now have to be overly complex and filled with crap just so it doesn't seem out of date, which ironically makes the game suck.

Seriously, name one good online multiplayer game that has come out in the last 5 years.
>>
>>62955601
Amplitude Studio games
>>
>>62955601

Journey
>>
>>62954244
You forgot more maps and removing the power-ups in favor of vehicles you can just run up to and enter.
>>
Old man here.
I lived through the great console wars of the early 90s, and read a number of top-tier games magazines at the time (Mean Machines, Sega Saturn Magazine, C+VG).

Even back then, EA were known for being a cheap and nasty cash-grab studio who relied on rehashing the exact same game each year with some names changed (their entire yearly series of sports games like FIFA and Madden, for instance). They were routinely slagged by magazines.
And nothing has changed (except they pay for good reviews now).

It's a real shame, because my first memories of EA are from the late 80s when they released really good shit like Populous and innovative flight sims on the Amiga.And then Desert Strike and Road Rash.
>>
>>62956224
>(their entire yearly series of sports games like FIFA and Madden, for instance).

This is seriously the greatest consumerist scam to ever be pulled off. For each game, they probably have a team of 5 guys who spend one month a year just adding in two or three dumb little features and then tweak the gameplay slightly, and then proceed to selling hundreds of thousands of copies to the same people year after year at FULL PRICE. Then about every four years they do an actual complete revamp of the game.

Being a Canadafag, I have numerous friends who buy the new NHL copy year after year. My one buddy has purchased every Madden and NHL game since 2007. That's $120+ every year for the last 8 years.
>>
>FOUR MAPS
>$50 SEASON PASS ($70 Canadian)
>NO SINGLE PLAYER
>SEQUEL COMING NEXT YEAR

Fuck EA.
>>
>>62957120
>SEQUEL COMING NEXT YEAR
?
>>
>>62957272
They announced the day after its release that they were working on sequels (note: plural) and knowing EA and the gaming market right now, they'll probably release it next year.
>>
>>62957120
>4 maps

you srs
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.