[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Ask a guy who spent his Sunday marathoning the original
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: starwarstrilogy_0.jpg (709 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
starwarstrilogy_0.jpg
709 KB, 1280x720
ITT: Ask a guy who spent his Sunday marathoning the original STAR WARS trilogy anything
>>
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 1108x798) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 1108x798
Who is the best Mean girl and why is it Lacey?
>>
>>62951534
Do you think Episode 3 is better than Episode 6?
>>
>>62951534
Are you a virgin?

Oh, why am I even asking, of course you are.
>>
Despecialized?
>>
Do you like sand?
>>
I just want reddit to leave.
So you did something that probably lots of posters on this board did. BRAVO.
Instead of making a thread discussing the films, you just had to come and put yourself at the center.
>>
>>62951611
No I have a gf. But nice dubs
>>62951616
No
>>62951631
Love it although I prefer calcareous ooze.
>>62951589
I haven't watched that in ages. But in hindsight I would go with Rachel McAdams over anyone else in that movie.
>>
>>62951534
Nice blog
>>
>>62951725
Kill yourself
>>
>>62951607
No
>>
>>62951534
Did you enjoy them?
>>
>>62951534

OP, I'll rephrase >>62951645 as a question so you'll pay attention to me.

When will you leave ?
Or are you atleast planning on ever leaving your reddit antics at the door the next time you post ?

Please respond.
>>
>>62951782
Yes. But it's like the 20th time I see them.
>>
Why do you consider watching three movies a amarathon?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.