[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did he deserve to die /tv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: 42334.jpg (61 KB, 650x434) Image search: [Google]
42334.jpg
61 KB, 650x434
Did he deserve to die /tv/?
>>
>>62950761
He's just us.

He just wanted a qt jew gf
>>
Why the fuck is this nigga so cute?
>>
>>62950761
He wasn't able to sniff out a jewess so yes
>>
The dude couldn't take a hint. He was a badass war hero in his country who was about to star in a movie about his badass exploits that actually happened. He could have had any pussy he wanted and lived life like an alpha, but instead he goes 100% beta mode after she rejects him.

Easily the worst character in the movie, but seeing how hard he tries and how uninterested she is is pretty entertaining.

So to answer the OP, yeah. His obsession with that Jew was going to get him killed either by her own hand or in the fiery inferno.
>>
>>62950761
Yes Amelie.
>>
>>62950952
the heart wants what it wants.
>>
>>62950761

Nah. Dude went through some shit. It's a shame the way he went down. He was just a soldier.
>>
>>62950829
He gets to mount Emma Watson in the upcoming "Colonia".
Well, for the majority of /tv/ he's a couple of years behind, but hey...
>>
>Nazi and turbo beta
Just like the average 4channer
>>
>>62950761
no
>>
>was a Nazi in Basterds
>was a burned man in Rush
>is a burned Nazi in Captain America 3

Pottery
>>
>Rassenschande

He deserved worse
>>
>>62951024

Unlike the average channer, he's desirable
>>
>>62951026
>was a burned man in Rush

I found it funny how they even had him emulate the actual Niki Lauda's overbite in that movie.
>>
>>62950761
That guy always reminds me a younger version of the villain from Man of Steel
>>
>he was a Nazi
He was a soldier I doubt he gave a shit about ideology probably despised the Nazis
>>
>>62951026
He should have won an Oscar for Rush. He WAS Nikki.
>>
>>62951068
fag
>>
>gets c u c k e d by black guy

what did they mean by this?
>>
>>62950829
He is stupid cute
>>
>>62951411

Found the uggo
>>
>>62950761
Shitty movie. Only the first 20 minutes are brilliant. He uses the same trick as breaking bad. Make e.ve.r.y.t.h.i.n.g.g.o.r.e.a.l.l.y.s.l.o.w.s.o.i.t.m.a.k.e.s.t.h.i.n.g.s.l.o.o.k.d.e.e.p.e.r.a.n.d.m.o.r.e.s.i.g.n.i.f.i.c.a.n.t.t.h.a.n.t.h.e.y.a.c.t.u.a.l.l.y.a.r.e.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDv-n_aMVd8
>>
>>62951902
You know, /tv/ is like a microcosm of extreme retardation. Since I actually know people in real life and have friends, I know that other people in the world actually think this movie is great, and that your autistic attempt to discredit it is simply a result of your extreme isolation from the rest of humanity. Grow up, get some friends, try to enjoy entertainment for what it is. Godspeed Anon.
>>
>>62950761
Was he planning on taking off his Nazi uniform after the war?
>>
File: 1446779597444.jpg (38 KB, 320x267) Image search: [Google]
1446779597444.jpg
38 KB, 320x267
>>62951902
Inglourious Basterds had great pacing you fucking contrarian memester
>>
>>62952003
no How is it great? Prove it to me. It's a cartoonesk attempt. It's enjoyable to a certain extent, but great cinema? Far from it.
>>
>>62952003
Why are you so triggered family?
>>
>>62952003
>>62952081
and we wonder why they call us kekchan on other sites
>>
>>62952125
That's when I know I hit a nerve and that my job here is done.
>>
I swear I seen Daniel Bruhl on a train near Huddersfield earlier today.
>>
>>62952163
But why are you though?
>>
He looked way cuter back in the day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3U8OJJnO0Fw
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.